Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:So how do you think Rob worked out his V muscle? Crunches or thrusts? :twisted:
For starters, I think at this point you're definitely getting that dress. :lol:

And when I read this I had the mental image of him at the gym, talking to the trainer.

"You want me to do what?"

And giggling as he does it. :lol:
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

ringswraith wrote:For starters, I think at this point you're definitely getting that dress. :lol:
Seriously! When I posted I felt a little guilty and was still on the fence. Now no one better try to take it from me. You will have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers!

EDIT: I am an idiot. I described the color of the dress by comparing it to a sharpie cap. I just realized it's pretty much the same color as Bella's prom dress in Twilight - only the tone is a bit warmer. That was much easier.
And when I read this I had the mental image of him at the gym, talking to the trainer.

I hope the trainer at least gave him a spotter. :twisted:

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ForJazz926 wrote:So how do you think Rob worked out his V muscle? Crunches or thrusts? :twisted:
The answer: Both. Always, both. :lol: :twisted: I just wonder who he was thrust...CENSORED FOR PG13 LIMIT!! :lol:
ringswraith wrote:For starters, I think at this point you're definitely getting that dress. :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh My Lovely Lovely EHubs!!! You are reading my mind, aren't you?!?!?! That's a precious little picture with a RobGiggle kicker. *GiggleSigh*

EDIT: Julie~ Have you noticed that Rob's oblique and chest muscles are even better in our avvies? I keep getting distracted by them. Just....*sigh*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Ooooo...you are a bad girl! Me likey! THRUSTS...DEFINITELY!!

Your dress sounds amazing! And so...Robilicious!!! He loves blue!

I would like to see Rob in Jude Law's role in "Enemy at the Gates". But the only part I care about is where he makes love to the girl while they are all lined up on the floor "sleeping" and people keep walking by. Many, many unicorns from that scene! Soooo sex-x-x-y :twisted:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Jazz Girl wrote: EDIT: Julie~ Have you noticed that Rob's oblique and chest muscles are even better in our avvies? I keep getting distracted by them. Just....*sigh*
Definitely! It's because I upped the contrast in all of the pictures. The ab ones, too - for SURE. YUMMY Rob. *eats his pants off*

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote: EDIT: Julie~ Have you noticed that Rob's oblique and chest muscles are even better in our avvies? I keep getting distracted by them. Just....*sigh*
Definitely! It's because I upped the contrast in all of the pictures. The ab ones, too - for SURE. YUMMY Rob. *eats his pants off*
Better be careful. You don't want to accidentally hit the RobMonster. Especially not if he's not wearing anything under there.

(Speaking of which, is it me or do all those smuttastic fanfics indicate that he likes the teeth?)
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Ashley - What a good question you posted earler. :)

Julie - The Notebook is one of my all time Favourite Films Ever! I'm so with you on this one - just imagine Rob :D
Presents for you Not Rob
But Still Hot
(PS Dress sounds gorge - don't be sorry for treating yourself)

Caryn - Just found this and thought you might appreciate it. Yummy!

Pammy - A gift for you too. Ok so its not exactly the moment you refer to But Hey!

There are loads of movies that I think I would like to see Rob in ... here's a few.

Robert Sean Leonard as Neil in Dead Poets Society
Christian Slater as Adam in Untamed Heart
Brad Pitt in Fight Club - purely for the HipDips. LOL!
James McAvoy as Robbie in Atonement
I'd like to see him doing a Tarantino like Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs to see what he would come up with

My List will bore you if I keep going so I better stop! :oops:

Laura
Member of Rob's Halfway House
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Fizzles wrote:Pammy - A gift for you too. Ok so its not exactly the moment you refer to But Hey!Laura
Mmmm...yummy scrumptious! I love how they are all grimy and sweaty yet still can't keep their lips off of each other! Jude Law's my #2 HotMess!! Thank You Laura!!! You are my Sunshine on a (currently) rainy day!! :D

pammy ;)

Oh, p.s. I'm not crazy bout The Ryan Gosling cuz right after The Notebook came out, I saw him in an interview and he told them he expects, because of the movie, to be the next big thing. :evil: No prompting from the interviewer...he just said it...straight faced...not even a giggle or a "just kiddin"...It seemed so pompous to me...I've been turned off from him ever since. I saw the interview myself...I swear! Our RobMonster's not pompous!!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

I did hear he was a bit of an a$$. But hey I still LOVE the movie. I'll ignore his real world persona. :lol: And you're right not at all like our Wonderful Rob :D
Member of Rob's Halfway House
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

[makes note to get back to watching "Enemy at the Gate", previously lost interest during first battle scene]

replacing Jude Law with Rob in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" could be interesting. Replacing Matt Damon with Rob in same could be good too.

Tarantino + Rob sounds like a very good idea. Don't want to put him in any of the existing movies, but the future holds a lot of promise.

I mean, that's what so wonderful about Rob, there's only going to be more and more of him as time goes by. Really, something to live for. I mean, yes, there's friends and family, birds singing, sunsets at the beach, but there's ROB too. Makes the whole world a more beautiful place. (I am so far gone.)