Twilight Mafia # XV

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*looks up from crepe-munching*
Hey Vi! I'm Lidia, The Boss... of the Mafia. Welcome!
And, um, this place is kinda of meant to be confusing. So its perfectly okay to be utterly lost. Would you like a crepe? *points to Gio's array of crepe-y stuffs*
purplevampire17
Settled in Forks

Post by purplevampire17 »

Wow good crepe.
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever. Mafia~Veronica DiMarco (Vi)
http://www.givesmehope.com/ visit it or face the wrath of my purple-ninja-vampire-monkeys!!
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

One thing to mention, you should have read the rules on the front page.
No one liners! You need at least 4 lines, because I hate wasting space. And very soon we shall have a literal Grammar Stick of Doom to smack people with, so since you're new, this is your warning. No one liners, please.

*waves fingers and the computer display turns on* TIme to check on the Manor, make sure Steve isn't wreaking havoc, stal- Twitter Peeta...

(lol, Gio. Crepes, not creepy stuff!)
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

Ah, a new face around the estate? Welcome.

*Dart does a dramtic bow, well over the top , then picks up his book from the coffee table and flops down in his usual chair.*

So what do they call you? Where you from?
Sorry for the early questions but they are kind of important. *chuckles lightly*
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Al jumped outside.
"New girl? Who? What? Where? When? Oh...hey."
He tried to be cool, but slipped and fell.
Lid laughed.
"Gee thanks Lidia."
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Ok, this is probably my official GOOD BYE!!! :( I'm going to be gone most of this week so, don't wreck the house completely without me. I am going to have MAJOR Lex withdrawal... :( I'm not allowed to have any technology with me when I go to girls camp for my church... :cry: ))

*Rosa skips down the stairs with her bags to leave to London.*
Alright, I'll see you guys. You don't have to worry about Lily, she is spending time with the Cullens.
And I hired someone to feed all of my pets and the rest of the random creatures in my room...
That should be it...
*catches the scent of a newbie*
Oh! Hello Vi! I'm Rosa, Rosa Costanza! I would greet you more.. but I have to go, I'm going to be late!!!
*Runs out of the door with bags*

((BYE!!!))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

ROSA!
*dramatically* NOOOOOOO!
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!
*spots new girl*
Oh, wait... nevermind...
The noob shall be my substitue for you until your return.
*pulls out Rosa wig and sticks it on Vi*
:D There we are, it's like you never even left. :D
*throws arm over Vi's shoulders* So ya wanna see my new tank?
It's shiny. :P
*glares at Rosa*
You better bring me back a present. :evil:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Late post for this to work, but got busy. So just pretend.))

We were high up in a tree, sitting on a branch. I had my back against the trunk, and Roxy leaned back against my chest. We watched the sun set, and as it cast a reddish hue on the sky, it matched Roxy's hair.

Already I was imagining the painting that would come from it.

"What are you thinking?" she asked after some time.

"Painting," I replied, smiling. She giggled. "What are you thinking?"

"Ugh," she said. "That I shouldn't have had that last deer. I think I'm going to get fat."

A thought occurred to me, and I started laughing softly.

"What's so funny?" she demanded.

"Nothing, nothing," I said, feigning innocence. She pinched my leg. "Ow! Okay, okay. I was going to say that all you'd need to do is get some more exercise..."

She turned to look me in the eyes, then we both started laughing.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lid, Karl better be in one piece when I get back ok? Otherwise... something bad will happen....))

((Wow, Gio, lovely post for the Lexicalia blog... Rosa is actually going to London for a conference held by the head of Body guard services who I named, Mr. Hackman...))

((Sab, you have a Rosa Wig? Wow.... umm... yeah.... and Sorry! DON'T REPLACE ME!!!! The real story is that I'm going to camp.... Wait... I guess that this is now my second official good bye... GOOD BYE! ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

We didn't come back to the house until the sun had begun to rise. We were to busy talking and laughing and just enjoying the peace. This morning was different. I had convinced him to let me make pancakes and for him to instruct but not touch. The look of worry on his face was hilarious.

He had told me all the ingredients and I set them all out on the counter. I am pretty sure he used his power once when I almost dropped an egg on the floor but he denied it.

I decided that eggs hate me, flour has something against women, and milk was just in a bad mood. All those things had either ended up on the counter, in the sink, or on the floor at one point or another.

After many dirty looks back at Gio and multiple squeals from getting messy, I was finally cooking the batter.

"Ok now, put the spatula under the pancake." I did. "Now pick it up and flip it over." I picked it up and flipped it. This was easy. Too easy. "Don't help me!" I glared back at him and he put his hands up and backed off. I tried to flip in on my own this time and it ended up folding on itself. "Stupid pancakes! Who needs breakfast anyway!" I huffed and he came up behind. "Try again. It just takes practice." I shook my head. "No. I will just forever have someone else cook for me." He laughed in my ear. "Try again." I rolled my eyes and tried again. This time it worked. I turned and threw my arms around Gio's neck. "I did it!" I turned back to the pancakes and proceeded with the rest.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza