Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae sensed that Elena had spaced out and went back to placing her chin on her knees. She could hear conversations going on in the castle and they let her mind wander. And then Celia got a whiff of what she knew oh so well as New York City. It made her twitch. She stood up and went to her room. She placed her bag on her bed and changed into a new black dress she had gotten in NYC. Regardless of it being new and from the place that had made her twitch not a minute ago, it felt better to be in something new, something that she could make her own here and now. She went back out to the room where Elena still was. She thought about going back so that it seemed like she had never left, but she didn't want to hurt anyone's heads.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*******Time Out*********

Hey Volturi!Today Im here as Ted, not Aro. Im coming on behalf of the Garage (AKA Team Rosalie) to invite you guys to an awesome party we're going to be having! Take a look!

We want to see all of you there!

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for your time,
Ted, 2nd In Command
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Cool beans! I've seen this invite on a bunch of the other team threads. Looks like fun!

------------------------

Rose watched as Sabin and Santi walked down the hall together. She was glad Santi could get this off his chest. A moment later she could hear hushed commotion in the hall and the threatening of lives. Rose tried to ignore it; she knew both Sabin and Santi could handle themselves. That and boys tended to get upset when girls interfered in things like that.

She smiled a little at the thought. For now she decided to head upstairs to her dance studio. She climbed the spiral stairs and opened the large oaken door. The last time she was in here Dantes had invaded her mind and she leapt out the window like a jungle cat and ran to his house.

She was glad that she was returning under much better circumstances. She went to her wall of albums and thought it over. She finally decided on Manuel de Falla's Ritual Fire Dance. She popped it in and let it play through once while she changed; it had been a while since she'd used it. She'd practically lived in a leotard, tights, shorts and legwarmers - both human and immortal - but it was a comforting feeling. A safe zone - just like this room. It no longer had to be an asylum. It always could be but it no longer needed to be.

She was happy to leave the door open. Sometimes her family enjoyed the wafting classical music. And for practicality it let them know where she was - sometimes the soundproofing was confusing. The open door was just a kinder symbol - the 'welcome, come in and join me if you wish' signal as opposed to the closed door 'I'm having a meltdown leave a message' signal.

She came out and started the piece over again and decided to go improv and just let the melody influence her movement.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Physically, I'm fine. Molly's making sure of that. But mentally, I'm a wreck. Everything just hurts my head......" Celia answered. I cocked my head about to ask for an explanation, when I got the whole load of Celia's trip in my head. It took a while to go through everything, but then I was done. I barely noticed that Celia had left and reentered the room.
"That's a cool power that your cousin has..." Was all I got out of my mouth before my phone rang. I looked at the number and found that it wasn't one that I knew.
"Sorry Celia, excuse me for a moment," I said with a apologetic smile. I walked out of the room and answered.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello my lovely light." replied an all to familiar voice. "I found your number... but of course, it wasn't hard to find, when I knew what I was looking for." It was Derek. Hatred and love flowed into my heart... it was a strange combination.
"Now listen," said his smooth voice. "I'm in Florence, and I wouldn't mind a visit from you... If you don't come, I may have to make you. I hope you do come, I've missed you with all of my being. Come." He hung up.
I set put my phone into my pocket. I wasn't thinking, I couldn't think. All I could focus on was that he wanted me... I had to go. I walked out of the castle without saying anything to anyone. I started walking to where I knew Derek would be.

((Hello, um, I am going to be gone most of the week... and to explain what I just wrote, Derek has a persuasive power, if he wants you to do something, you do it... It's not really mind control though, you can resist... but the more he knows you, the more you want to please him.))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin shook his head. His blond hair fell in his face once more. "Santi if you know how I can make it up to my brother that would help," he said. "Either that or tell me how to not worry and love Rose without being scared."

I sat down against a wall. Santi knew how to love with out being scared. He didn't seem to worry about it. But then there was something else. "Santi what was Allie like before she met Dantes?"
Team Volturi- Sabin
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Jinx is leaning against a wall, arms crossed, trying to keep up with the different conversations the others were having throughout the castle. Some would call what she was doing eavesdropping, she tended to call it recon. Fed up with being confused and feeling out of the loop Jinx went in search of one of these groups to find out once-and-for-all what exactly seemed to be the problem the Volturi was currently having.

((Could someone let me know what's going on? I'm having a hard time keeping up. Thanks!))
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane looked at the new commer. She was curious on who she was and what she could do. Jane gave a half smile and walked over to the new person. She looked up and gave her best smile. "Hello and you are," she said.

She didn't normaly get along with new comers. But she was going to give this person a chance.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Santi and Sabin left to talk. Ana knew it wasn't her place to interfier, but she wanted to be there. To see how it went.
She bent the light, turning herself invisible and followed them out.
She stayed far enough away that they could not notice her presence.
Ana listened to their conversation, her gut clenched as she waited for Sabin to respond to Santi's story. when he did felt so sorry for Sabin, a war like that raging on between brothers for so long, and she knew how it felt to loose your mate, how it must have torn Sabin upinside. But, she was also utterly relieved that he felt no hatred, or placed any blame on Santi.

Ana was about to turn and leave when,
"Claire" She heard Santi say.
"100 years, Santi. That's how long I have been alone. Alone. Thanks to you. And the attacking coven, which has since then been exterminated by me, of course. But there is still this riff-raff Sabin. I don't blame you Santi. You didn't know that Sabin was a murderer." Sabin winced. "But I need to take care of him."
Ana's head flicked to the direction that the voice came from.
Ana was taken aback by the beauty of the woman that stood there.
""If only you could have loved me. If only I could have been with you. Gavin wasn't the one." She caressed Santi's face. "Of course, I know you have found love. But if only..." That was all Ana heard before she stopped regestering what was happening.
She loved him A swell of anger, and self loathing washed over Ana. How stupid I have been, I'm sure that he loved her aswell. How could he not, she is beautiful. And what am I in comparrison, something to pass the time. He knew Gavin was dead, and just used me to pass the time, pass the time until Claire returned for him.
Oh how stupid I have been, thinking anyone could love such a broken, lonely girl.

And than something caught her attention, Claire kissed Santi and was gone. Ana was sure that she had seen the woman look directly in her directing before she fled.
That was all Ana needed to see, she wouldn't stay any longer. Ana fled upstairs towards her room, but while she was climbing the stairs Ana heard music playing from the Dance studio, a peice she recognised, Manuel de Falla's Ritual Fire Dance.
She had danced to this as a little girl, in great halls from her homeland. And Ana felt compelled to join the music. A peice of her family, of her mother felt closer as she listened.
She entered the rom and smiled to Rose.
She did not feel the need to say anything so meerly closed the door behind her and sat with her back against it. blocking out the outside world. Ana watched Rose dance and smiled, but deep sorrow and regret hid in her eyes.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose saw Ana enter - and heave the door quite forcefully. She knew something was up but Ana just sat down; clearly she didn't want to discuss right now. Rose finished her piece and came over to sit beside Ana. She was quiet for a moment before she spoke.

"When I was younger I once did a complete face plant while dancing," she said as she stretched her legs out in front of her, looking at the pointe shoes Ana had been so selfless to give her and Allegra. "My parents were Travellers - gypsys is the more crude modern-day term - and we all had a certain gift or trade. Well I - along with many of my cousins - used to dance."

She felt herself rock with laughter as she remembered the incident, "One day we were asked to perform for the Lord of the area. Well, they didn't have stages really back then, so when I stumbled out of a twirl I nearly mauled the Lady." Rose took a moment for a laugh.

"Most of the court and the maids thought it was funny," she shrugged, "but... We moved on to the another village or city the next day."

Rose didn't want to push Ana to talk about what was bothering her. She wanted to help but Ana would need to tell her on her own terms. Rose thought it must've been bad.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana smiled as Rose told her the story.
"Sounds fun." she grinned. "My introduction to dance wasn't quite as laid back. Where I grew up, Tsarskoye Selo, the dancing halls were so big, so grand and beautiful. But our dancing, it was very limited, we studied ballet with a personal tutor, and would spend hours upon hours just learning correct posture.
I hated it at the time, but now, now it reminds me of home, dancing, the music, it all connects me to my mama and family. One of the very few links that are left."
she smiled thinking back to those days.
"I would spend alot of the time just staring out of the windows, wishing I could go out and explore, much to my mothers distane" Ana grinned. "I was never the model daughter. Not like my sister, she was always so keen to find a good husband, ready to settle down and have children at whatever point our father decided, and to whomever my father wished. I was not, I never wanted children, Didn't even want to settle down, I just wanted to stay like I was, 14 and running through the forests. Ofcourse, times changed, the revolution hit when I was about 16. My sister never got that dream family, and I wasn't able to stay free. I was lucky, Gabriel found me, he saved me from them, but we had to stay in hiding. I lived with his coven for afew years, we traveled, just staying in one place long enough for me to steal some food and have a good nights sleep. Then we'd be off the next day. Of course, that came to an end eventually. What, with me being human and knowing of the secret, the masters came soon enough and took care of the problem. They killed them, thinking the fire had killed me aswell they left, but it hadn't, and i went earching for more of Gabriel kind,ones that would turn me, I wanted my revenge. I wanted them to pay for what happened, so i found some travelling storytellers, and they changed me. I stayed with them for a while, but the Volturi came again, thinking that the sotries we were telling gave to much away about the secret. So they killed them, and Aro chose to save me, because of my gift. And I though, this was my chance, my chance to take revenge. But I came here and I couldn't do it, because I loved you all too much, I couldn't harm you like I wanted to."
Ana paused.
"Sorry," she laughed, "I'm just babbeling again. I do this, when I'm upset, jsut babble, normally to myself, or I pray to my mother, but you're here with me so I guess you'll have to suffer too." she giggled. "It's just, Oh, I've been such a fool.
When I couldn't harm any of you, even though I wanted to, I wanted to kill you all, I loved you too much, so I began to break inside, all my regret for the fact that I couldn't kill you and all the woory about myself and Santiago" Ana practically hissed out his name. "It split me, and I had this voice in my head, it was worst when we were in the caves, Gabriel, it called itself, was in my head, trying to take over, to do what I would not, to repay them for what they did to my Angel. But I stopped it. I managed to win, to keep my mind my own. Because of Santiago, because the voice, it thought I was betraying Gabriel by being with Santi, but I loved him and I couldn't let the voice take control and kill him. So I stopped it.
But now, oh I'm such a fool. To thinkthat Santi could ever love me in return. I am jsut a game to him.
I followed him and Sabin out side, I wanted to know what Sabin would say, how he would react to what Santi had to tell him. And I saw Claire, the woman from Santi's onld coven, She was beautiful, she appeared out of nowhere, but you should have seen her, and then, and then she told Santi that she loved him. that she had never loved her mate, that it was only him." Ana began to sob, " And then they kissed.
Oh, I have been so stupid, i was just something to pass the time, something that he could use for fun until Claire returned for him"
Ana hung her head and wrapped her arms around her knees.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer