Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha I did, she's totally happy that she has fans on the lex. :lol:

And it's not that weird. I mean, no weirder than Fatima. ;) And my nickname's Fat. :D

I like the idea of (fake) fur, and the muffins too of course. I think I'll wear fur boots. :D

And ummm....well....oh yes, where are we having the party? I think we've had one too many at the beach at La Push, we need somewhere original! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hihi.. say hi from moi! :D

Soo Fat( I likeey) I think we could have it on the cliff maybe?? I like the cliff! :lol:
Any better ideas? The beach is getting a little old..
Have you had a lot of parties in the garage? I think that could work too. ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say..
PAGE 100!!! We finally made it! It took two hard long pages to get there (for me, hundred for you) x)
A new thread now??? *excited* :D :D :D
Last edited by dreamer on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Wolves don't get cold, so why not have it either in his garage or in the snow of the mountains. We could all wear fur stuff then since it would be cold anyway. Besides, you can sometimes see the Northern lights from the mountains in WA state (I know I lived there and saw them when we camped) and they would make a lovely backdrop for a party.

If we do it in a garage, we could bring fixer upper cars and show what we would like them to look like (like on the Esme thread).
I dunno, but it could be fun.

Hello all Newbies!!
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

WOO HOO!!! ONE HUNDRED PAGES!!!

A wolfy party sounds like fun. But we need to do a holiday party too (just because Kat's invite is too awesome not to be used, yes i've seen it! and no you cannot :P)

What stores would Alice hit on black friday?
Ones that I am not allowed to know the names of because they are far too expensive and I most likely couldn't pronounce them anyway. Definitely.

OMG, Kayla, that is funny. Okay, as your friendly neighborhood science geek. Never EVER mix chemicals! EVER! I mean it. Fumes and reactions and stuff. Could be very disastrous.

Just fyi, I'm going to be gone from the 2 to the 11. I'm not going MIA, I'm going to Florida (woot woot!). So we can't have the party till I get back.

See ya
Ali :D
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist