Adult thread -- The Summer House

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by edward4ever »

Mandy—The non-Rob hair pics were hilarious! Only Rob could make Trump’s hair look halfway decent! (Still horrible though!), and I kinda liked ZE’s hair on him…I don’t know

Diane—R O B S!! Perfect!! Sign me up!!

Caryn—100% RobGasmic Tee’s! Of course! I wish I was as computer literate as all of you so I could change it!!
Your hubs has “Bella’s Lullaby” as his ringtone for you??? Awwww, how sweet!

Ashley! I’m so ehonored to have been a part of your eceremony in becoming Caryn’s eGodchild! I sat up etaller in my echair and got a little echill as the eservice was performed. eCongratulations!

Ringtones—Hmmm…Well, I don’t have many but I’ve been trying to think of some to add for the people in my list. Your lists are helping me, so thanks!
My main ringer is “American Pie” by Don McClean because it is absolutely my favorite song. I am insisting that everyone sing it at my funeral when I die!
-“Day N Nite” by Kid Cudi for my little boy
-“I Kissed a Girl” by Katy Perry for one of my friends cuz…well…I kissed her…and I liked it. :D Girls have very soft lips!

Gii—I think your “dream Rob” needs to be spanked! :oops: OH! Well…uh…you know what I mean!

Tracy—I think Rob actually just ripped the extension’s out and refused to wear them…I think Summit would have stayed stupid on that if he hadn’t! Same thing with the braces (Invisiline’s) they fitted him for to …uh…straighten his teeth…he said he only wore them for a couple of days and when he started shooting several weeks later, they were like “Oh, those things really worked, your teeth look great!” DOI! What idiots! His teeth are perfect the way they are!

:shock: Ashley!!! OMG!! That pic of naked Rob playing with himself in the mirror!!! :o OH MY HEAVENS!!! That was waaaayyyy too much for my “underpants” to handle!!! :twisted:

Trine—11 days?? :cry: Goodness…we will miss you *waves bye* Have fun!!

What pic’s of Rob are ‘SFW’??? I have yet to see one!

Tracy, Mandy and the rest of you who commented on what my son said –this son (21 y.o.) is more Rob-like than the older one. I read him all of your responses to what he said and each time he said *while wiggling his thick eyebrows* “How old is she??” (in a suggestive tone) Hahaha! He’s such a man-hor! EDIT: Got caught by the language police! :lol:

Kristiner—Breaking the underwire in your bra!?? That is classic! And oh so Robtastic!! Jade—it is most certainly possible to break an underwire, I’ve done it myself!

Sandy—I love love Puddle of Mudd! The lead singer is cute in a grungy/dirty (not Robirty) kind of way!! And Jen, "Blurry" was also a hit for them…”Can you take it all awa-a-y, can you take it all awa-a-y, when you shoved it in my face…” (sound familiar?)

And Sandy--Jon Bon Jovi is MY age....so you don't have to worry about the cougar thing AT ALL!! Have fun!!

pammy ;)
Last edited by edward4ever on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
GenevieveCullen

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Pammy~ OH SNAP! I have heard that song. Never knew it was by them. And tell your son, I'm 19 ;) Kidding. Sorta. Depends on your feelings on me making a pass at your son :lol:

Sandy~ take lots of pics and have a blast!

I don't understand how you women break underwire. I don't think I could do that with my hands let alone my boobs.

As for Rob related stuff, is The Summer House (the film) EVER going to come out? It's supposedly only 12 mins long. The trailer itself is 4! Where's the other 8? I wanna see some Robchard!

According to IMDB, Unbound Captives comes out 2010. But we all know that's about as reliable as Wikipedia and Life&Style :roll:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Pammy~ ...tell your son, I'm 19 ;) Kidding. Sorta. Depends on your feelings on me making a pass at your son :lol:
I don't understand how you women break underwire. I don't think I could do that with my hands let alone my boobs.
Jen--you're in luck! I think 19 to about 30 is his age range! And I would be TOTALLY fine with you flirting with him! :lol: He's a complete gentleman, has a very deep voice, he's quiet, and is very laid back. Oh, and he has one of those GREAT smiles that show all of his teeth--top and bottom! It's awesome! I am SOOO trying to set my son up, aren't I??! :lol:

Directions on how to break your underwire in your bra:
1) Do like Kristiner did...laugh hysterically until you hear/feel *SNAP!*
2) Look at the "naked Rob/playing with self" picture that Ashley posted over and over and over again...start hyperventilating...and within a minute or two... *SNAP!* :lol:
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Pammy - I'm just within your son's age range too :lol: Oops...forgot for one second that I already have a guy :lol: But seriously, your son sounds very handsome. I think he would do well if he got Jen!

Yes, I'll be gone for 11 days. But hopefully I'll come across a computer sometime during the trip, soI can pop in and say hi. I'll miss you all and the RobCrack. And I just said my goodbyes to Karl (n0vaice). He and I have been discussing romance :)
And now I have been preparing myself for the trip. I don't want to have to shave my legs while I'm away. So I have used an epilator...And damn that hurt so bad! So I am in massive pain right now. But...I guess you have to suffer for beauty.
I need a fix to recover from the pain.... Just one more. Rob and I feel better now..
edward4ever wrote:2) Look at the "naked Rob/playing with self" picture that Ashley posted over and over and over again...start hyperventilating...and within a minute or two... *SNAP!* :lol: [/color]
I came close when that picture was stuck on my screen at work. Let's just say my bra wasn't the only thing close to snapping. My sanity too :lol:

Have a wonderful night everybody!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
GenevieveCullen

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Pammy~ I love that your pimping your son out to your fellow Rob Addicts :lol: Though technically Kristiner made the first pass so she gets first dibs ;)

Trine~ I empathize. Let Edward give you a leg massage. Cold hands come in handy. He will then drive you to the airport in his Volvo.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

edward4ever wrote:
Gii—I think your “dream Rob” needs to be spanked! :oops: OH! Well…uh…you know what I mean!

Pammy - In the words of the Rob, "Ooooo..Naughty.." :twisted: :lol:
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

Okay, I just got this video sent to me that I thought was awesome and I wanted to share! It is Rob-lated because there is a dude in it who looks like "DorkRob" :D He even does the dorky air guitar like Daniel in TBMHB! He is no where NEAR as HOT as our DorkRob is but, he does resemble him, I think. He is on the right side of the stage second row and is wearing a bright yellow shirt with dark suspenders. They first show him at 1:54 and then several times throughout the song after that. It is a choir and at the beginning and end of the song they simulate the sound of a thunderstorm with their hands and feet! (I just wish the crowd wouldn't clap--it takes away from the sound :evil: ) Anyway, make sure you have time to watch (if you even want to watch) cuz it's 6 minutes long, but well worth it! I like the lead singer's dimples too! ;) Enjoy!

Africa by Toto

Pimpin my son out!! I LOVE that!! And so will HE! :lol:
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Just back from dirinv hours to do my recreated PowerPoint training. The presentation was a big hit. All the videos and links works. A day of win.

MiniMe/EGodsChild~ Ewwwww!! On top of all else you have to get up at the prebuttcrack of dawn to go a travelling?!?!?! *grumbles about ungodsly hours and mean travel arangers* Of course, my dear, you may have some CornerTM time. Let eRob soothe away those nasty fears of being without RobCrack.

I love the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta you for the Maury gif. I scared the dog I BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAed so hard!!!!! Not quite as good as busting the underwire. But still pretty bloody good.

The name Brit Pack is a play on Brat Pack, which was a name given to a crew of 20-something actors back in the 80's. The Brat Pack included Emilio Esteves, Charlie Sheen, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Rob Lowe and a few others. That was actually a play on the name Rat Pack, which was the name given to the crew in the 1950's/60's that included Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Dean Martin etc. It is essentially the defining gang of cool for the era. Quite fitting in my book.

Yes, I have way to much random knowledge swimming in my brain. But, on the side of good, I ROCK at Trivial Pursuit. I am ALWAYS the preferred partner at parties. :lol:

Oh, and I fourth the whole Rob's not a celebrity issue. He's an ubertalented artist who happens to be quite well know. He ain't no celeb.

Trine~I was bouncing like Alice on crack when I heard Leave Out All the Rest in the credits. I have LOVED that song in a major way for years. I am not a normally Linkin Park music kind of girl. But, they actually come out with a lot that I love. It's the speed metal I can't take. I am musical. I don't like noise in my music.

Sorry about the EpiLady episode. Suffer for beauty indeed. Just lay back, close your eyes and imagine Robward's cold hands appreciating those suffered for nice smooth gams now. That should take away all the pain. 8-)

Jade~ I love the new eyes. The picture actually made me squeak. They are down right creeptacular. But in a really good way!!!

NewJen~ I hope your hubs is back to well. Those allergic reactions are scary scary things. You sent a picture of Rob biting his fingers. You are trying to kill me. Keep trying!!!!! It's kind of like his feet for me. It makes absolutely no sense why I love it when he bites his fingers. It just is. What can I say? I'm weird.

Sandy~ Bow down to Jon a few extra times for me, please!!! I am soooooooooo :mrgreen: of you!!!! And, have an extra brew, too. I'll mind the PervSwingTM. I'm sure Kristiner will take very good care of the PervCouchTM.

Pammy~ That clip was so randomly cool. I actually loved that song when I was a kid. I had the ...record....*gulp* of it. Now I REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY feel old!!!!! :lol:

And, as a closing thought...

Okay, I know he's using a miniature basketball, but Good. Gods. His giant hands make the bloody thing look like a baseball!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jen - thank you for the pictures. They were great!

Caryn - I will take your advice about the cold hands. It still stings an hour and a half later. It happens every time...
I'm not really into LP either. But I like some of their more quiet songs. Like Shadow of the day. The little things give you away.
Leave out all the rest is one of the most beautiful songs I know. And the lyrics speaks directly to our fears. We all have that from time to time, I think.. What have we done in life? What will we leave behind? And who will care when we're gone?

Pammy - WOW. I liked the video! It was a great version of the song.

Hm...he's got really big hands :shock:

Edit: OMG....I've been "Touched by cold hands" just when I needed it the most :lol: Love it!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Ok we are starting recruiting of R O B S

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 2815-3.gif

Signed up list

diane771
edward4ever
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001