Adult thread -- The Summer House

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by edward4ever »

Jazz Girl wrote:Pammy~ That clip was so randomly cool. I actually loved that song when I was a kid. I had the ...record....*gulp* of it. Now I REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY feel old!!!!! :lol:
YOU feel old??? I --- wasn't a KID when this song first came out!!! Thanks for that! :| 'preciate it...gotta go get my cane now... :( Oh well.... :roll: whatcha gonna do! I still feel 20...I forgot!! :lol: Yes, that was an old age/memory joke!!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Pammy that song was soooo cool, and I'm not saying how old I was, just that I know every single word of that song and can probably dig out the 45 (know what that is, little babies?) of it from the closet. And yellow shirt/suspenders/air guitar guy does have a certain Robbiness to him. He also reminds me of Hugh Dancy who was in "Ella Enchanted", "The Jane Austen Book Club", and "Blood and Chocolate" among other things. I swoon for him, though he is not in the Rob league of course (that is a league of one)

Thanks for all the well wishes for my husband. He is doing OK, but the Benadryl has knocked him out for the day.

It would be wrong to link to Hugh and not to Rob
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

Hugh Dancy is quite yummy....but you're right, no comparison to my honey! I LOVE his smile here! and his two big beautiful veins in his forehead are back!! Ugh...what they DO to me, ladies (and David)! I just cannot express!!! :twisted: YOWZAH!!
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Love you all! Have spent the last half hour catching up with all the posts. Laughed so hard - although not enough to break my underwire! LOL! So many good pics, vids, stories. I have seriuos RobWard withdrawl at the moment. I haven't watched Twilight in almost a month! Thank the gods the RobCrack hasn't dried up though. :D

Trine and Ashley - Safe Journey. :D Have a great time whatever you get up to. We can't wait to have you guys back with us soon. Ashley - when you get back me and you need to have a wee chat about music. I'm trying to broaden my horizons and find new things to listen to.

Sandy - Bon Jovi are A M A Z I N G! I saw them a good number of years ago in Dublin and it was brilliant. Jon was S.O.A.S!

I love how we are all so multi-cultural here. Different worlds, different languages, different POV, and at least one major thing in common. Mr Robert Pattinson! :D :twisted:

Pammy - Love how you're pimping out your son! Hilarious! I bet he'd find it amusing!

And I'm late at jumping on the ringtone bandwagon but here goes ...

Message Alerts ... For Work its "Why so Serious?" The Joker from Dark Knight
For Hubs its "Text on Fire"
For The GF's its "Sex and the City"
For others its a man shouting "Message!"

Ring Tones ... For Work its the "24" theme tune
For BFF its "P.I.M.P" by 50 cent (our joke)
For Hubs its "Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas
For others its man shouting "Phone. PHONE! Will you answer the Fracking phone?!!" Only not so polite!
Member of Rob's Halfway House
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Laura - I think I know exactly what you're talking about when you say "a man shouting 'message!'" I friggin LOVE that ringtone! It had me in fits of laughter with tears streaming down my face the first time I heard it. I love it when he tries screaming and then his voice breaks, and then all it is is screaming...no more "message." Awesome...if it's the one I'm thinking of. And I also had "sex and the city" as my ringtone for a while. I get annoyed at a lot of ringtones that are actually recorded from bands...I prefer the ones with no words, unless it's funny.

Image Image
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

LMAO. Yes thats it Julie! It starts out all calm and quiet and then he slowly starts going mad! Its what goes through my brain when I'm out somewhere and someones phone just keeps bleeping and bleeping. In my head I go ... Message. Message! MESSAGE! MEEEESSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!! /,'#',''./@@/%$%*^*%!!!!!!!!
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

Fizzles wrote:And I'm late at jumping on the ringtone bandwagon but here goes ...

Message Alerts ... For Work its "Why so Serious?" The Joker from Dark Knight
For Hubs its "Text on Fire"
For The GF's its "Sex and the City"
For others its a man shouting "Message!"

Ring Tones ... For Work its the "24" theme tune
For BFF its "P.I.M.P" by 50 cent (our joke)
For Hubs its "Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas
For others its man shouting "Phone. PHONE! Will you answer the Fracking phone?!!" Only not so polite!
:lol: Better late than never for those! They are GREAT!! Is "Text on Fire" to the tune of KOL's song??? OMG! I heart them so much! I think I'm gonna copy you (I hope it's okay... :? ) and use "Why so Serious?" for my Father-in-Law. He's a double bump on a log with a twist in his shorts most of the time! And the 'man shouting' ones sound hilarious!!
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

Pammy - :D Copy away all you want. When I found the Text on Fire one it was just too good to not use! EDIT:Yes its KOL!

My contract is due for renewal next month and I wanna get myself a Blackberry. I will remember to transfer all my pics and ringtones unlike the last time I changed phones :cry:
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

:shock: OMG - Michael Jackson has died! Sorry, I was typing something else and was just too shocked.
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

:shock: My sister just told me!! Holy Crow!! ...And Farrah Fawcett (for you old folks, like me). Sad sad day.
Last edited by edward4ever on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220