Adult thread -- The Summer House

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by edward4ever »

Uh, Yeah! :roll: Of course I experienced SHC last night! The sheets were in ashes all around me!! And you have to check out the "because I'm a perv" video from Yan's post with the Rayban's and smoke vid's!! WoooooDoggy!! :twisted:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ The hubs thanks you profusely for the award. Of course, he had to play a little martyr first pretending to be all put upon and like he should be all nominated for sainthood and all that. But, he sends big smiles! I told him I would give him an honorary SummerHouse shirt. :lol:

Pammy~ WOW!!! RobDreams are the best. Congratulations!!

There must have been something in the air last night, because I had me a doozy, too. It was the Isle Esme scene from Breaking Dawn. Need I say more?!?!?! :twisted:

And, because I wouldn't want to visit without gifts..
This makes me sad...
This makes me more sad...
But this makes me happy.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Ello everybodeh.

Anything newwwwwww?

I havta say, that Beautiful by Eminem... is a forking good song. Ive been listening to it over and over..
And since I was listening to it all day yesterday.. its reminding me about MJ.
D:

Rob putting himself down again...? Thats my boy!!!!!

om nom nom - takes a while to load coz its a massive piccie
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

OMG - I saw this and I could not stop laughing. :lol: Rob is seriously infiltrating everyone's minds (whether they like it or not)!
Even BRÜNO loves Rob! :D

And DAMN I want to kiss those lips! :twisted:
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Edward_Addict wrote:
And DAMN I want to kiss those lips! :twisted:
Hes totally asking for it. He wants us to go up and eat his face. Sneaky...
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
GenevieveCullen

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jadey wrote:om nom nom - takes a while to load coz its a massive piccie
:shock: he's... wearing.... button fly.... jeans.... 8-) :twisted: :lol: *goes off squeeing about RockGodward and Tropic of Virgo*

Awfully quiet. I think this is the first time I've logged into the Rob House and there's been less than one page of posts :?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

Jazz Girl wrote:Pammy~ WOW!!! RobDreams are the best. Congratulations!!
There must have been something in the air last night, because I had me a doozy, too. It was the Isle Esme scene from Breaking Dawn. Need I say more?!?!?! :twisted:

And, because I wouldn't want to visit without gifts..
This makes me sad...
Wow! Isle Esme!? Good for You!! Was it complete with feathers??? *I hope for you!!* ;)

I'm sorry, but "this makes me sad" picture just creeps me out! :? The first thing that popped into my mind--because of the glowing light behind him--is that he just set his girlfriends house on fire!!! CREEPY, RIGHT??!!

Jade--"eat his face"... :lol: That's not the only thing I want to eat! :twisted:

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Jadey wrote:om nom nom - takes a while to load coz its a massive piccie

:shock: he's... wearing.... button fly.... jeans...

Awfully quiet. I think this is the first time I've logged into the Rob House and there's been less than one page of posts :?
I noticed the buttonfly's about a week ago and forgot to point them out!! *dangit!!* LOVE THEM!!!

I know...it's eerily quiet....doo-DOO-doo-doo--doo-DOO-doo-doo (that's a horrible rendition of THE TWILIGHT ZONE theme...)I thought my connection was broken last night cuz there were....NO posts for hours!!! And then, only 3 or 4 overnight!?? I guess everybody is busy having their own RobDreams!! I'M JEALOUS ALREADY!!

I saw that Cannes interview a few weeks ago, that's how I knew he wasn't as freaked out about the screaming fans as he was when filming and promoting TW. He's soooo adorable!!
Last edited by edward4ever on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Saturday!

I'm in between softball games today, but needed some Rob to make it through the rest of the day! I always know I can count on you guys - and you never disappoint!
Jade - um....BUTTON-FLY JEANS! That's enough right there for me to implode!!

Tracy - I do remember when we had to wait to wait for the Thriller video to come out, and how at the end when his eyes change it was sooo creepy!!

Pammy, I'm with you - his face ain't the only thing that looks yummy!!! :twisted:

In my quest to find 'beverages' the other day, I stumbled upon this for the Summer House bar and I think e-Rob should oblige us by heeding the suggestion on on the label while serving us! :twisted: :twisted:

Julie - I found the New Glarus Spotted Cow and the above Nude Beach. Oh my are they good!!! We are headed back up to WI for more softball and just told the husband to pack the big cooler so we can stock up!

See you all later! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

It is quite the quiet. Sorry for adding to it. We had soccer tryouts this morning and then had to dash to work for a bit and we are now getting ready to head to Symphony on the Prairie, which is a very cool outdoor music program they do in the summer round these parts. Tonight is The Music of Harry Potter complete with narration from the novels. So, the whole fam damily is excited to go. I keep thinking in the back of my head that maybe in 2012, after all four films are released, they will have The Music of Twilight. I am such a dwork. :lol:

Genevieve~ I haven't read ToV yet. But, I still love the man in a pair of button flys. Just fracking yummy.

Jade~ Nom Nom is fracking well right. Thank you for that extra large goodness this afternoon.

Sandy~ Good gods. Honestly, the sports never really end, do they. Seems like we just finished one season. Now I have tryouts for next and another who got invited to play summer league. Really, is there anything team moms won't put up with?!?! :lol: I love love love the suggested TikiBar beverage and I also heartily Here Here the suggestion that eRobTender serve said beverage accordingly. Always follow all posted instructions, after all... :twisted:

Now, for a few gifts of my own.

I know I am crossing my series here, but to paraphrase my favorite ginger, Runild Waslib, You know how I love it when he walks. In Jade's the shirt was a little looser. But, in this one, am I the only one who thinks someone has DEFINITELY been keeping up with his gym routine!!!! :twisted: :D :twisted:

As Grandmother Willow would say, "He's so seeeerrrrrioooouuusss." But, I do soooooo love him in color. And, the one sleeve up one down thing just cracks my Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? up. I don't know why. It's kind of like his buttons. :D

Still looks just bloody wrong. I wanna soak my hands in icewater just to stroke the pain away.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Soooo.... seeing Rob as himself & as a character who looks like himself is utterly weird for me right now as I'm just back from watching Little Ashes. I spontaneously went to a matinee oday and... and... Salvador Dalí was a nutter. Has anyone else seen this movie so we can proceed to discuss it? I saw it alone (well there were 4 other ppl in the theatre NONE of whom looked like they wanted to discuss it with me (or maybe they looked like they wanted to discuss it with me too much, sometimes it's hard to tell)) and now have no one to look at and go WTS???

Image Image Image