Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by rockbandstar »

GenevieveCullen wrote:WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!
Holy mother of ...

I'm gone for a few sporking days and come back to all of that...
I seriously think I am in Rob overload.. which is something I thought was impossible

Between all the pics up on ROBsessed and a new chapter of WA?!?!?!

I won't explode on the carpet, I won't explode on the carpet

*Runs out of the Summer House and jumps in the pool*

On a side note: Julie.. Fraking LOVE you for buying the RT cd... isn't it just magical... sighs... I love his lyrics almost as much as you do (although you profess your love so beautimusly!)

Anyway I am off to read WA.. I'm sure there is much more to say.. esp about all the new pics... but I can' stay away... got to go read... I will check back later lol
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

So, that's why it's so quiet around here. All of you are reading WA.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Umm... page 100 already? Thank to all you lovelies who posted all the new Crack, especially with the warnings of STUD. And I loved the captions, e-Mrs.

Kristiner, there is no need to turn on your Tweets when you are trying to sleep. they will be waiting for you on the internet when you wake up, I promise!

e-wife, I secretly love the Juliet/Claire mansob at the end. It reminds me of when she was in My So-Called Life and was always so ugly when she cried.

And I like Emilie too! Been saying that for weeks, GOSH. I <3 Lost!

And NewJen... Moulin Rouge... *sigh* Ewan MacGregor... singing!! *sings* MY GIFT IS MYYYY SONNNNGGGGG... and ths one's for you! */singing* I will check out Strictly Ballroom, I love movies with dancing!!

Mandy... my sweetie turned 30 this year. He got all depressed about it but then we went to Vegas and he was ok. :lol:

Trine! Dior makes great makeup. When I'm feeling rich I buy myself the DiorShow mascara -- sooo good but it's expensive. and which SJP perfume? Lovely? I have that one too. Love it!

Sandy... how is your low carb diet going? Mine's great... if French Dip Sandwiches and Reeese's Pieces are low carb :lol:

juebnlriublkjn098787ty!@@@

OMG WIDE AWAKE AND TROPIC OF VIRGO CATCH Y'ALL ON THE NEXT THREAD

Image Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I PM'd Nena, but it looks like the message is just sitting in my outbox. Do I need to resend it when it does that?
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Evenin' Hot Stuffes!!

Laura~ I may not be in the Isles, but I am an Irish girl by heritage. I love to rock the brogue!! "Just as well as hubs rocks it furry style" :shock: :lol: That's priceless!! Do you think our hubses and partners and bfses have any idea just how much we reveal to each other?!?! :lol:

Jade~ I know, bb. Breathe. She's an imbecile. We've all realized this. We have hope with CW at the healm. He's already shown that he's not afraid to do rewrites or just write in the areas where she completely fracked up. My only hope is that David Slade and whomever ends up directing BD will have the sense to do the same.

Rings~ Yep, Pacific Ocean might cover it.

Genevieve! What.... pause *runs to LJ*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

And this is my goodbye to this thread.

We shall miss you dear Summer House thread! :lol:

JulieM~Nope. No resending Nessicary. That just means that she hasn't read it yet.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hii.... everyone...

can't... breathe....

gunna.. read... wide awaekjrpjtnkmg,.........

I love you all<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

(everyone - dont forget to christen new thread plox}
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*Runs back in panting* WA Chapter 50!!! YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Pure win, wrapped in brilliance, dipped in magic and dusted with fluffy, lemony bliss!!!!

:D

:lol:

:(

8-)

And that description shall have to suffice until I know a few others have read it. (BTW, she posted a calendar for the final reveal, as it were. A total of 3 chapters still to come. She loves us so much.
Chapter 51, Tarty Charted Motherfrackers: Saturday, July 25.
Chapter 52, Feel-Good Fortune Cookies: Thursday, July 30.
Epilogue: Wednesday, August 5.

Okay, where was I before I so rudely and yet completely happily and justifiably unceremoniously dumped your collective backside for a little Darkward love??

Ummm, oh yeah...

NewJen~ Love love love the shirt giggle. So appropos for tonight, don't you think?!?!?! I can't ever ever hear the word or see a unicorn without laughing outright. Robsessed today was the worst. If you scroll down past the pregnancy and death inducing pics *drools just a little*, you will notice that there is the Full Of Crap Story of the Day. And, just above the scan you see the comment, " A puppy dies and a unicorn shed a tear every time you gives these bassterds a dime." I laugh to the point of tears every time they post that!!!!!!

JulieM~ No need to tell her who gets the first post. It's strictly 1st come first served ( :twisted: Darkward is so rotting my brain tonight!!!) But, Ashley will make it over with the list, and the map shall be moved as well. It's all good, Sister. Thanks for doing that.

MiniMe/eGodschild~ You are free to call dibs on those lovelies, in so long as I have terminal and complete dibs on christening our beautiful new Summer House 2 with this.

Julie~ If you compare, say this shot, with this beautiful image, or this one, it would appear at least the NM make up/stylist folks took your advice. The bush is at least tamed. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Geeze, why so much bush hate? Am I the only one who's dated an Italian guy? Men NEED to have hair. It's just not natural without it. And what Rob has is a modest amount. I mean, Hugh Jackman anyone one?? (Love the man to bits btw. Wolverine's Origins <3)
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz