Adult thread -- The Summer House

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
akire wrote:How can you stop yourself from dancing to the following songs? I can't! (mostly alone in my living room but who's keeping track??) : Smooth Criminal, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, PYT, I Want You Back, ABC, Rock With You, Wanna Be Startin' Something, THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL!! OMG.
How do you not dance to Thriller?!

Not that I dance, but even I've thrown down a Thriller move or two. And why are the news outlets only playing Thriller? He's got plenty of other mainstream songs.

Rob dances to MJ
Of course Thriller! And... there's a reason most of my dancing happens in my living room! ;) CNN has just the sweetest picture of Michael as a kid.

Aww, young'un Kristiner dancing to Bon Jovi and Thriller.

Tracy, I bet Rob would TOTALLY moonwalk for a laugh!! *hee hee* Well, eRob would, anyway. While Jen breaks out a Thriller move or two!

Summit's cryptic description of "Remember Me" is:
Infused with humor and romance, "Remember Me" tells the unforgettable love story of two young people who learn how important it is to love passionately and live loudly everyday of one's life.
And so far Rob has:

1. Been in a fight and gotten his backside kicked and/or kicked some backside.
2. Been arrested (as a result of #1??)
3. Sat on a beach drinking a Pepsi (right? that was part of the film?)
4. Made out (on said beach) with Claire from Lost (Whos remembahs Pehnut buttah)
5. Won a stuffed panda (or at least carried it) at some sort of carnival.

Um. What the spork, yall?

[Disturbing side note: when I was on Summit's website I mis-read the screenwriter for RM as Ann Coulter rather than Allen Coulter and though WTS, not another crackpot screenwriter!!]

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote: *raises hand* Question! Why is MJ getting all the media attention for his death and Ferra Fawcett gets zilch? (and yes, I know who she is...just because I'm not 'old' doesn't mean I don't know who these people are. :lol:)
Are you kidding? MJ, is a friggen legend, an inspiration...he was friggen awesome.
:lol:
Sorry, but MJ will always come first against anyone.

His cheekbones were more... defined when he was younger.
I wonder if hes got cheek implants now :lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:^Please tell me I am not just a huge MusicSnob and someone else knows that song. :oops:
Alan Jackson, right? :)
DarkMuse wrote:Pammy - Oh and this is for you
:shock: humina humina hummmmum-mum-num-num-NUMMY!!! Oh KRISTINER!!! I SOOOOO LOVE YOU!!!!!! You know how I love me them veins!!! Thank you!!!! *runs off for more eh-hem "quiet time" with Rob and ALL of his veins!!* :shock: Did I just say that out loud?!?!? :twisted:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi,
just popping in to comment on the news. I've been sleeping through this drama. But I can't believe Michael Jackson has died. It was just such a shock, and so sad. I wasn't a huge MJ fan, but I grew up with a lot of his music. And he was so young. But he has been under a lot of pressure all his life, and that can't have been healthy. Musically he was brilliant, but he was troubled outside that world, I think.

Erika - "I want you back" is a great song. It has so much rythm.

Farrah's death was more expected for me. Still sad though.

So...I'm off in a few hours. You all have to take care of yourself and Rob while I'm gone. I have my computer with me, so if I find a wireless network somewhere I'll stop by.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jade~We all know that Rob is not the type of guy to have implants of any kind....like he would need that anyway. 8-)

Trine~Have fun in Italy!

And... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sam had a gig last night in Pennsylvania and where he was...I will be in that area tonight! :cry: :cry: And 100Monkeys were in Pennsylvania on like the 14th or something around one area I will be at....I JUST BARELY MISSED TWO FRACKING CONCERTS! I must say this now (I could handle just missing 100Monkeys, but them AND Sam?!) well I just have to say the following...FML!

Pammy~Yes, that's Alan Jackson.

Tee hee. I love it when he smiles like that.
Rob! Don't do that! I will do that for you. 8-) :twisted:
Its like....avi sized! Lol.
I still think he looks funny with the stach.
And because some of us like a lil Jackson too. (Okay, I shouldn't be saying lil cuz he is taller than me I think and....umm *shutting*)

And I leave in...3 more hours.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Now that I've had time to catch up...

Ashley - You have a good trip if you read this before you leave. Great pictures. And they were all safe for work!

Jade - I guess he was more skinny in the face before? Maybe :? His skin more stretched...

Kristiner - I loved the pictures you posted from Remember Me. So cute with the panda. I've always wanted someone to win me a bear like that....It's going to be a great movie with so much cute Rob!

Okay...Now I'm totally gone. Have to do some honest work before I leave.
Bye guys!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Erika - They forgot about the tragedy that happens to Tyler's family that makes him want to do the things Summit said. How they could just sum it up like that is beyond me.

Jade - Nope. No cheek implants. Of either kind. *giggle* Although he did joke about having a pen15 implant. :shock: :lol: Silly boy.

Pammy - You mentioned earlier how you like the veins. I like them too. That's why I had that picture. Hehe.

Ashley - So sorry sweetums. That really sucks that you missed both Sam and 100 Monkeys. That would be just my luck though. Thanks for the delicious RobCrack. I don't think I saw the bootay picture before. Mmmm. Nice packing skillz, btw. Maybe Jackson will be called back to the Airbender set for some reshoots and you'll get to see him, since it was being filmed in PA. What? A girl can dream, right? Lol. Have fun!

Trine - Glad you liked the pics. I want a guy (a.k.a. Rob) to win me a stuffed animal. That would be the greatest thing. Well...almost the greatest thing. Lol. Have fun in Venice!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Thank you Kristiner! I will. I'm off right now. Have a great weekend!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Trine, you're already gone, but just wanted to say again I hope you have a good trip! :D

Ash, good thinking with the secret compartment! LOL I think my suitcase has that too but I never use it. Might try it next time. And actually Jackson is pretty little for a guy. He's only 5'7". So damn hot though. 8-)

Kristiner, I would die if Rob won me a stuffed panda. Especially since when I was younger my friends/family would call me Manda Panda. :)
edward4ever wrote:Tracy, Mandy and the rest of you who commented on what my son said –this son (21 y.o.) is more Rob-like than the older one. I read him all of your responses to what he said and each time he said *while wiggling his thick eyebrows* “How old is she??” (in a suggestive tone) Hahaha! He’s such a man-hor!
OMG Pammy I love your son even more now!!! :lol: That is beyond cute. Oh and I'm 25 in case he wants to know. ;) So add me to the list of his rotating Lex girlfriends. :lol:

Tracy, that's so funny that you said that about MJ and Elvis because I said that same comparison to my bf earlier. Though he and I are both in our 20s still, we vividly remember seeing all his videos back in the 80s. And of course the stuff in the early/mid 90s. He is just so similar to Elvis in that they both basically changed the face of music and then (unfortunately) became pretty peculiar as they got older.
Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GAH!!! I missed so much last night. Stupid hubs has discovered FaceBook and completely ganked the computer until like 12:30 am looking at Flair and I literally passed out on the den floor waiting for him to move his backside. He used to joke he was going start blocking access to the Lex on my computer. Guess he found a pretty effective way of doing it!!! *GrumblePissMoanGrumble*

MiniMe/eGodschild~ I know you probably won't read this as you would have to review about 80 pages after you get back, but safe journeys. I will send special prayers to all the Cullens for your strength and safety. I am horribly impressed by you packing skills, but even more impressed by your Peaceful Chucks!! Love them!! And, Alan Jackson, Remember When. That song is actually on the playlist my hubs put together for me. I love music of ALL kinds.

Trine~ Safe Journey to you as well. Have a fan-fracking-tabulous time!!! Hurry back.

Pammy~ Sounds like someone needs some CornerTM time with Rob and his RobVeins :lol: :lol: !!! Is it just me or is it completely hilarious how the most random parts of his body fascinate us!!! Forehead veins, feet, knees. Good gods, we are a crazy bunch!!! Love love love you all.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS