Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

I continued to search for Sabin, pulling Ana with me. I tried looking for his essence, but I didn't know how close to the present the visions were. Just in case I looked in all the places I saw him in my visions, but I couldn't find him. Where was he? Hopefully another group was having a better time finding their person.

((Too tired to write anything else....))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Sabin had dissapeared for the time being. He and Dantes both. They were out looking for Santi already but couldn't get a track on him. They didn't have a connection to him like they did the others. IT was all starting to lose control. Both men were confused as to what was going on and where he could be. They searched but they didn't find him. So they went home.

Sabin found Rose and kissed her forehead. "I was looking for Santi," he said. "Dantes and I can't find him even with our powers. We don't have a link with him."

Dantes showed up shortly with Jane who was still confused on how his power went haywire. "Sabin is telling the truth. We don't know where he went."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi screamed.
"I. Will. Never. Help. YOU!" He thrashed once. What was happenning?
He looked over to the girl. She had a crazy tazer gun sort of thing.
"AH!" Santi thrashed, and his eyes turned red.
His mind began to explode. Thoughts were flying out. And he couldn't remember anything.
Focusing in, he tried to grab onto one thought.
The name of the Volturi Guard members.
AnaElenaSabinDantesRoseCeliaRaeNoraAthenodoraJohaMatildaViLeoAftonAroMarcusCaiusJaneAlec.
Ana. Ana.
Ana. Ana. Ana.
Ana.

And it drifted away from him.

He woke.
Who am I? The thought that ran through his head.

The little girl punched him.
"You will go back to Volturi Castle. You will remember their names, and your past with them. You will act differently. You will get blueprints of the castle. You will kidnap them in this order." The girl handed him a paper.
Here was the list.

Targets
Elena
Johanna
Anastasia
Sabin
Dantes
Nora
Rose
Celia Rae
Aro
Marcus
Caius
Jane
Alec
Matilda
Athenodora
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((YAY! I get to be kidnapped first! Oh wait.... hmm.... is that a good thing?))

Sabin wasn't anywhere to be found. Shrugging, I pulled Ana to her room, which thankfully was close to min. "Ana, get changed out of your wet clothes. Don't worry, we will find him." I hugged her quickly. "I'll be back, I just need to change as well. I will only be a minute, and when I come back, I can help you."

I glanced quickly at her before leaving her. She was making her way to a place that she could sit down. I knew how she felt... hopeless... empty... Like I felt.

I quickly went into my room and grabbed my fighting outfit. I didn't know when we where going to go find Santi but I wanted to be prepared. Quickly I slid out of my soaked cloak and dress and put on the tight black pants and tunic. I quickly sat next to my mirror and started brushing my hair out. It was in a mess, but I didn't have time to deal with it. Swiftly I knotted it into a messy bun and tied it into place with a ribbon.

While looking at the mirror, I tried my best not to stare at my reflection. I knew what I would see... dark eyes... black... And dark rings under them... My face was empty of emotion, except for a little bit of determination. I needed to help Santi.
ImageImageImage
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

(thanks for godmiding me Tia. WE have both been really busy. Sorry for not being here. And I get kidnapped the forth time....ummmm okay...though where are we going with this?)

Sabin walked down the halls looking for the others. "Elena," he called out hopping to draw her attention. He was drenched and had been gone for a while. Dantes was up changing out of his now soaked clothing. "Elena," he called once more. HE needed Ana who was more or likely with Elena.

He knew exactly how she would feel too. He had a loved one taken from him once before, though he knew Santi would come back. Once he did Sabin and Dantes would have fun. he was spending to much time with his brother to what to even hurt Santi but it would have to happen.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I got up from the mirror and started to head outside. Decisively, I took my fighting stick that narrowed at one end and was tipped off with the special metal that could cut through vampire skin. I never knew when I would need it.
As I was going out to check on Ana, I heard my name being called. It was Sabin. "Sabin?" I called out. I spotted him coming down the hall. "Oh, there you are, we were just looking for you."
ImageImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

On Afton's flight, he smelled something familiar
*Santi*
But there was another unusual stench. It was a filthy one.
Afton hid above the buildings mounted around them
He found out a little girl handing Santi a piece of paper.
And the girl was babbling about kidnapping vampires
"You will go back to Volturi Castle. You will remember their names, and your past with them. You will act differently. You will get blueprints of the castle. You will kidnap them in this order."
Afton's face was in shock. Drifted away to come home and warn the others.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Ah, second to last. I guess it'll be a while until the man comes to get me. :lol:)

It took exactly an hour and twenty eight minutes for Matilda to search the entire perimeter of the castle before she realized that Demetri wasn't even on the castle grounds.

She plopped on a nearby chair. She knew that it was impossible for her to feel exhausted, but she felt almost worn out.

Matilda tried to remember what her unlife was like before the Volturi had found her.

...Cold. Isolated. But even still, she felt in the right place even though she was not. There was emptiness. The kind that would probably never be filled again because everyone had to die eventually. But not her. Never Matilda. And she hated it.

There was a blood churning scream that ripped through the floors.

Feeding time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora and Rose wandered the upper halls looking for Dantes.

Nora stretched her mind, searching for the presence of another strong mind. They continued to search the halls until she felt a presence appear almost out of nowhere.

"I can sense someone..." Nora turned around, Rose following her movement. Nora saw Sabin come up the hallway. He kissed Rose's forehead.
"I was looking for Santi," Sabin said. "Dantes and I can't find him even with our powers. We don't have a link with him."
Soon Dantes and Jane came to meet the group.

They all headed downstairs to confer with the rest of the guard when they met up with Elena.
"Oh, there you are, we were just looking for you." Elena said.

"We found them while searching the halls - they'd already been searching for Santi too." Nora explained. "Sabin and Dantes had no luck, what now?"
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Joha shook her head. This wasn't working.

The faint thoughts that she had felt only a moment ago were gone.

Johanna didn't know what that meant, but it couldn't be good.

"I can't sense him anymore," Joha said, turning to find Matilda gone, and only Athena stood there.

Joha shut her eyes in despair and said, "we might as well go back inside and change out of these wet clothes."

Joha opened her eyes to Athena nodding. They walked back into the castle and parted ways to get to their rooms.

Johanna slipped into her room and padded over to her closet.

She slipped out of her wet dress and draped her cloak over a chair.

She got out black jeans and a t-shirt. Both were made of strong fabric and wouldn't rip easily. She wanted to be ready for anything.

Johanna slipped on her dark clothes, grabbed a dry cloak, draping it over her shoulders and heading out of her room.

She walked down the hall, meeting up with Athena along the way.

They went downstairs and saw Rose, Sabin, Dantes, Jane and Elena just as Nora said, "we found them while searching the halls - they'd already been searching for Santi too. Sabin and Dantes had no luck, what now?"

Joha and Athena came up to stand with the group, ready for a game plan.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥