Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Well this thread has exploded once again :) ))

Rose took in all the words flying around her. Santi and Katerina and this brother. She was processing it all when Joha spoke up. She said a few brief words before her voice was snuffed off. It was like she was choking.

Rose noticed a theme with recent events in this castle: people losing charge of their faculties. Santi - according to himself - had never touched Afton? And why would Santi lie? Why would he ever even do something like that? No. It was not in his best interest.

Now Joha was robbed of voice? Rose crossed her arms and looked curiously at Joha as some of the others spoke with her trying to figure out what was happening. Joha wanted to say something but couldn't. Curious.

Rose locked her eyes on Joha's form and tried to pull her forward with her mind. Joha's feet slid across the floor a few paces like she was on a conveyor belt. The ones that had been talking to Joha glanced up at Rose. They knew her gift was telekinesis.

She looked back at them with wide eyes. "I can only move That which possesses no free will," she reminded them quietly.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

My eyes widened as Rose said, "I can only move That which possesses no free will."

Then my hands turned into claws and I practically shook with anger.

How dare that girl steal away my free will. I would get her, I would rip her limb from limb. She had just made a very dangerous enemy.

I shook my head to clear it and said, "Sorry, someone's controlling my head. She's with-" I was saying until I choked again.

My red eyes flashed even brighter and I had to work hard to keep from breaking something.

((haha, it's fun to be angry vampire chick. :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

(thank you!)

His expression turned into utter surprised.
"You look frightened." He stated politely.

The girl said nothing.

"Come now, I won't bite."

Demetri turned and headed back towards the castle, a smile spreading even wider across his face.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... was the first thought that came to Beatrix's mind. She quickly composed her expressions, she shouldn't show her fear.

Beatrix followed Demetri as he led her into the castle. She was surprised as a wave of happiness hit her. She was back home after such a long time. She had been so fixed on her mission she never realized how much she missed the castle and the guard. A smile spread across her face. She filled her chest with the familiar scents and exhaled slowly. She realized her previous fear had been stupid, she shouldn't be afraid of her own family. She shrugged and instead of walking behind Demetri, she walked right beside him.

Just so he wouldn't think she was crazy, she explained, "I'm just happy to be back," and inhaled deeply with pleasure again.
Last edited by paula_bnsnt on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I internally panicked, then the panic swiftly turned to anger. What was up with this "take over the Volturi castle and/or the Volturi members" mentality people had? Did they not know we would win eventually?

My eyes flashed, the red seeming more vibrant, when Rose said, "I can only move that which possesses no free will."

My fighting instincts reached a high. I turned my back quickly on the people gathered, and walked towards the tall bookcases. I needed to clear my head for a little, just a couple of seconds, before going back with some sort of plan. My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions.

Because of this, I did not sense what was hidden in the shadows.

((Remember, Ricardo is hiding!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I watched confusedly when Joha seemed to be sliding slightly by her feet. With the rest of the guard, I turned towards Rose who said quietly, "I can only move That which possesses no free will."

"Sorry, someone's controlling my head. She's with-" Joha couldn't finish the sentence.

Ok... now someone was taking control of Joha... this was not good. Whoever it was was close then, to know what was going on. This was connected to the other stuff going on.... "Is 'she' with the girl Santi was talking about? " I looked at Joha for an answer, not sure if she could answer.... but then again, I was pretty certain.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

[okay..I ahve no idea what's going on now :P
was away for like 2 days and it's exploded :P]
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Go Fatima! By the way, I'm naming Katerina's sister Sarah. By the way, remember no one knows that Katerina is dead.))

Sarah
I had to let her go. Ricardo wanted Santi now, I needed to get Santi away from the crowd so Ricardo could kill him.

Santi
I grabbed the book from Nora. Skimmed through it. "I never knew this! Apparently, Ricardo got in a fight with Aro awhile back. This explains things."
Santi frowned. "There's not much we can do. Katerina can control from a distance." Santi frowned. His mind was being taken over. "Ana! No! They're going to kill-"
He screamed, and his mind was controlled.

Sarah
I made him teleport away from the others. Just outside, but concealed in a cave. Ricardo would finish him.

Ricardo
Santi arrived in the cave. Excellent.
"Sarah, you can release him." Santi stumbled to the ground, but I had pinned him before he could teleport. I dug my teeth into his neck. He fell to the ground, writhing in pain. His eyes rolled back into his head, and Ricardo completely tore him up. Then, he morphed into Santi. He started running back to Volterra.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

The next few moments were utter confusion. One moment Santi was talking to us, the next, he disappeared... It was just like before, when he had last disappeared. I feared for the worst... We didn't even know exactly what we where facing...

I didn't know what to do... I couldn't do anything.... With the shock, the wall in my mind completely shattered. Visions poured in. I was sucked into the past. Zane kissing me... Zane burning in the house... Derek changing me.... Derek trying to take over the Volturi, but ending up dying by my hands... Random moments in the castle with the guard... Most of it I had already seen before... Some of them were ancient memories of the past, others not so far back...

I had lost all thought of reality, I was stuck inside each vision that had been held back... I was forced to experience each one. Santi while he was under mind control as he locked Afton into the closet... a guy... Santi? no... Ricardo hiding behind a few book shelves... Humans being brought into the castle for feeding on... Fighting practices with Celia... Renegade vampires being brought in....

Part of me was trying to fight back at the visions. But I knew I had to wait for a break in them to return to reality...
I should have hunted earlier... I was stupid... I wouldn't make that mistake again... if I could ever rebuild the wall that was in my mind...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I heard a commotion and turned back from the bookshelves, running towards where everyone was. Santi was gone.

"Joha, what happened?" I asked.

"Santi just disappeared!" she said.

Anger and fear started to fight to be the dominant emotion in me. I shook my head slightly, trying to get rid of both. We needed calm; we needed a plan.

"I think we should tell Aro, or Marcus, or Caius." My voice rang over the noise; I was not much for telling orders, but this was one I thought should happen.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"I'm just happy to be back." Beatrix breathed after she had caught up with Demetri.

"Yes. Well, I'm sure the Masters would love to hear where you've been since then." He mused just as politely.

"Bentornata!" A voice greeted as they passed the lobby. It was Sophia.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]