Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Jadey »

Aww!!
BooBoo is so adorable!!

I have the urge to talk to him like hes a baby. awwwwww whos a cutey wootey awwww gooooeowoe
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Bella's wig - it's actually not hideous. I'm pleasantly surprised. It still looks a bit fake and obviously wig-like, but that's inevitable I guess. The hair itself looks decent. Like Ash said, the hairline is the only thing that throws it off.

I was totally a Seth fan after he fought alongside Edward in Eclipse, and then even more so after BD, and now watching that video I'm so excited to see BooBoo play him. He's too adorable. Go, Team Seth! :D
I seriously had to watch that video about 5 times to find him, and I still just barely glimpsed his legs and like 0.25 seconds of his face. It was an interesting game of Spot-the-Rob. :lol:
But I did clearly see the human cast - Mike, Angela, Eric. It was funny how they kept looking back at Rob's trailer.
LOVE the HQ pic from Italy. Robward's facial expression is total perfection. I ♥ him. Dakota looks even scarier all close-up. Her eyes are like a praying mantis or something. :shock:
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!

Diane – He certainly makes me want one :)

NewJen – Oh no..That was just painful for me to watch. How does he do that? It looks like he doesn't have a bone in his body. It makes me cringe to watch when people do that.

Jade – Yeah, I should have...But he was old, so I let it go... But how can you judge whole movie's storyline by a 90 second trailer...

Kristiner – Having a cricket in the house would most certainly have scared me to death. I had a fight with a spider yesterday. And after a bit of screaming, I won...

Mandy – Thanks for the pictures of Ashley and Jackson. I was thinking: What's up with the hat...and the dog? I like her hair and makeup.

Ashley – I thought it could be her wedding ring from the movie... But I guess she doesn't wear a ring, since technically no one knows that she's married :?

I saw that video on robsessed yesterday, and I agree, Mandy, I could hardly find him. I was annoyed that they kept him under that huge umbrella...

Boo Boo...He is cute and adorable, and he has a happy face. Which is like I imagine Seth. But I still say he looks too young. Seth phases into a werewolf in Eclipse, and his body must have been going through similar changes as Jacob's. OMG..I can't even talk about this. He is 15, and he looks like he's 12. You're right, Jen. He should be covered up from head to toe. Suffice to say, I pictured him more like Taylor in terms of build.

Bella's hair...It looks alright. The color is good. I think it'll work. But on the picture from the front, it looks a bit flat, maybe?

I'm off to have some breakfast. It's already 12.30 here...I decided I needed to vacuume the house and clean the shower before breakfast :roll: Have a great day!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - I don't know if he's wearing a wig or if he dyed his hair, but whatever is under that hat is blonde. I can sees it! Even his sideburns are blonde. So I'm guessing he dyed it. (*squee*) Thanks for the pics of him and Ashley.

Caryn - While I did want to see Bella's hair, I wasn't the one requesting the pic. I think Julie, Mandy, Jade, and everybody else mentioned it. Thanks for the pic! Sorry you were so tired, but I'm glad you posted it. I think it looks absolutely adorable! I love it.

Jade - Eeeeee I'm so excited about the hair!

Ashley - I used to be reallllly into music, but once I started reading Twilight, I've been reading non-stop and put music on the back burner. I so need to update my music wardrobe. I usually borrow stuff from friends and copy it or buy it on iTunes. Thanks for the HQ Jane pic. I know a lot of people freaked out about how she looks, but I like it. She looks so scary! And I mean that in a good way. Lol.

Trine - You would not be able to live in my house. There are spiders around every corner. Or should I say in every corner. It's ridiculous. Then again, this house sat empty for like 10 years or something before my brother bought it. It's a bit skrry. Lol. Hope you enjoy your breakfast. Haha.

Can't post Jackson without posting Rob
Hehehehe
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Ladies-

Over the last several months there has not been a lot of supervision over this thread. The moderators have been busy and we have let things slide. As new moderators come on, we are able to take a look at what has been going on here and over other threads as well. We are also trying to return to Alphie and Pel's vision of the Twilight Lexicon. This is a place where all can come enjoy all things Twilight related. That means young and old. Although this is an adult thread, teens can (and probably will) look at it. The entire site is a PG site with some PG-13. Images and words need to fit within those limits.

Some of you have questioned why some words are not ok to use. A good rule of thumb is "If you can't imagine Stephenie Meyer using it, then it is probably not ok".

Please know that we are not mad at anyone. We do not feel that anyone has done anything wrong, we have not been clear on what is ok or not. So we are trying to be more clear now.

If anyone has any questions or wants to talk to me more personally, then feel free to pm me. I'll do my best (I am still learning).

Thank you for your help with this.
bac
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Trine, I wondered about the dog next to Ashley too. Seemed a little odd. The hat Jackson's wearing is probably one of his own, and not part of the costume. He always wears hats like that. I love him.

Kris, I noticed Jackson's hair looked on the lighter side, too. I thought that might just be wishful thinking on my part. But there were pics of him walking around Vancouver about a week or two ago and his hair looked like they were in the process of slowly bleaching it, and I made a comment on the Jackson thread that I really hoped he was going natural for Eclipse. Especially since he'll have way more scenes. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed until I see further proof. And gawd, that pic you posted was a great closeup. His smile makes me melt. :oops:
BTW, I love you for posting that Rob funny feet pic. :D Can't get enough of those things.
And I don't know how you can live in a house with spiders in every corner. :| I hate spiders, always make Kyle kill them.
Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey!

So, I was at our Minnesota State Fair yesterday. It's a pretty big fair that runs for like 8 days. Does anyone else have state fairs that they go to? Anyway, there are always lots of things to look at to buy and I saw this yard sign and thought of you all. Tiki Bar

Jade-I agree with you on the Volturi pics. I love their make up, but I pictured them all in robes. It'll still be good though. Good call on Steph looking like Bella.

Trine-I'm glad your partner is safe and had a great bike ride. Are you alone much longer?

Kristiner-Did you ever get the cricket? They come out about now in Minnesota. Their sound always reminds me of going back to school., which is Monday. :-(

Caryn-Thanks for the Kristen pic.

I have to say, on first impression, I don't like Kristen's wig. Maybe it's because I know it's a wig. You can tell it's fake by the hairline. But, I will be optimistic that it will end up looking okay because it is only one picture. And, she probably had a cap on it for graduation. I still wish she would have worn a wig for Joan Jett. Why didn't she do that? :evil:
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Kristiner - I am so scared of spiders. I know they won't hurt me. We don't have any large or poisonous spiders in Norway. But I hate their legs. So thin and long, and creepy :shock:
We have lots of crickets here now too. Luckily they stay outside. I kind of like listening to them.

JulieM - I'm alone until tomorrow night. I was a bit scared about the race, because every person I told about it was saying something along the lines of: "I hope he makes it down in one piece"... But all is well.
I agree about the wig. It would have been much smarter for her to wear a wig for Joan Jett. But I guess they didn't want a hideous looking wig on her either...I was just looking at some pictures of Taylor and Kristen. I think she looks absolutely stunning in this one. And that is what her hair should have looked like for Eclipse.

Mandy - Yeah, I sure hope it's his own hat :)
I hope he's keeping his own hair too. If they can make it blond, that would be the best thing. I am worried about his look for NM.

He looks so happy now :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Thankyou for all the RobCrack, links, song recommendations (you know I love those), and everything else you’ve posted in my three day absence. Mwah! Xx :D

Its so funny how we’ve all been begging for just a little of Rob in Eclipse. Just enough to tide us over and that’s what we got. I can totally live with just seeing little snippets like that, if I know he’s getting a break for all the other rubbish that usually surrounds him.

Why is it that your first week back at work, after having a couple of weeks holiday, is always so rubbishy? Does everybody just save up all the annoying stuff for your return? :roll: Feels like it for me this week! Grr.

Anyhoo, lots of girls in work today who didn’t know what movie to get, so of course every time I recommended Twilight. Which then led me off into lots of talk about my obsession and directing said girls over to poster displays to show NM and Edward posters! I was a walking talking advert today! :lol: One woman was getting it anyway and she seen me smiling at the cover. She said ‘Are you an addict like me?’ To which I squeeled, ‘Yes!’ We then went of ranting about all things Twilight, and Team E or Team J. ‘Team E All The Way! I’m obsessed with Rob.’ She hugged me and said she was glad she wasn’t the only ‘Freak.’ I said, ‘No, no, no, not freaks. We just have impeccably good taste, and the rest of the world who aren’t into Twilight are the freaks.’ LOL! ;)

Some random stuff … Its after midnight here but I’m home from work and in the mood for music. Hope my neighbours don’t mind but I currently have Bon Jovi streaming in my iTunes as I type ….

This romeo is bleeding, But you can't see his blood, It's nothing but some feelings, That this old dog kicked up. It's been raining since you left me, Now I'm drowning in the flood, You see I've always been a fighter, But without you I give up.

… It’s the Reading and Leeds festival this weekend. I’m not there but thankfully BBC Three are showing most of the acts on digital tv. Artic Monkeys headline tonight. Tomorrow is Radiohead, so that should be good. I stayed up late last night to catch The Kaiser Chiefs (who were good) and Kings of Leon who were headlining Fri night. I’m so annoyed as it wasn’t great. They were in a mood and not ‘feeling’ it. The crowd weren’t either. After about an hour, it cut to the presenters who said ‘We can’t show you anymore as KOL are not happy with their performance and do not wish for us to continue broadcasting.’ Quoting Caleb - "So for all those who don't give a F about us, I understand. But we've worked hard to be here. We're the god damn Kings of Leon, so F you." They ended up the set by smashing their guitars. Divas, much?!?

Sorry for all my randomness, but I had 4 hrs sleep last night and have got home after 12 hours at work. I’m kinda buzzing from the amount of coke I’ve drunk today. I'm definitely gonna be up for hours yet, so I better download me another fanfic to read.

Spiders :o :shock: Me no likey! Big chicken to anything crawly.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~Yeah, I am always borrowing peoples music too. I had the same issue with music being put on the back burner for a bit, but now it and reading have found their balance. The problem with music now is that since i have gotten done playing catch-up I have to save all my music files to a memory stick because there wasn't enough room on my computer for them all. :oops:

Laura~Maybe KOL was having a rough night? I don't know. But that sounded awfully....yeah. Don't really have a word for it.

JulieM~I also went to the state fair this year (first time too) and saw a bit of Kelly Clarkson's thing with the Edward cut out. I didn't like it. It was like she was trying to say "Hey! Summit! you should put me on the soundtrack. Look! I LOVE Twilight!" :roll: And I always imagined the Volturi with robes on too. Like varying shades of black/gray that flowed to the floor.

bac~Thank you for the info.

Mandy~I too had to watch the video about 5 times trying to find Rob, but I found him. Then I watched it again to look and she what the humans were doing. Jane's contacts also scare me a bit, but I think its because they don't really have much depth and they are really bright. Unlike what little we have seen of Laurent and Victoria. Then again that could be because those pics were from a magazine and didn't have all the doctoring/editing and gold tint to it that the movie will have.

Kristiner (again)~I also like Jane's look. Not how I imagined it, but it works. Its like they made her look evil with the make-up and then her outfit (which I saw the whole thing of on the Lex homepage - they had a link) is kinda little girl/doll-like so its kinda balanced. Like I said...it works.

Cast leaving Boneta

Is anyone else having trouble with TWn? I tried to to there to read the update for The List and I keep getting this error thing. Is it just me or is everyone having that issue?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed