Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by missp »

:shock: I just came on to pick you guy's brains about something and saw that CW&IA has updated!! Must make this quick before I hyperventilate from the anticipation!

I need to know what you guys think about the concept of a shapeshifter (werewolf) also being bitten by a vampire and becoming sort of a hybrid shapeshifter/vampire. How do you think it would work? How do you think it would happen? Would it be received as believable?? HELP!! Tell me what you think!

Be back after reading CW&IA!!

**Rushes from room holding her chest in angst!**
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

And give us a heart attack....vanity fair just makes us so happy with their photo shoots....rob looks always hot

Jazz Girl thanx for the warm welcome...

Hey I read somewhere (can't find the article) that rob and kris spend a whole day together in a hotel room in LA... I wonder what they where doing in there... :twisted:

I hope you all have fun with halloween....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

JulieM ~ klwerndtrt87YUGHB!! His eyes........ *gasm* sleepysex eyes *sexplodes*

3 best things about Rob:

1. His smile (not the best one out there.. it doesn't reach his eyes.. but meh!)

2. The back of his head Still have a huge urge to blow raspberries on his head.

3. Hes a gentleman

Jaclyn ~ hehe I've seen that Kris vid. *shudders* I hate that shes with Michael Anusgarano. Im glad you're developing a girl crush on Kstew *squeals* I loooove hur to death. And the Twi Journals. Im scared to write in them cause I know i'll end up ruining them D:

Halloween isn't that much of a deal in NZ. You get a few small children trick or treating with their parents.. cause no one in their right mind would let kids go door to door alone in the dark. And a few places have parties and whatnot. But I went and saw This Is It with MJ instead. It was good :D

18 days till New Moon here. *hyperventilates*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hey! Happy Saturday!

Marielle~ Welcome. I might have introduced myself to you somewhere else...But anyway, I'm Trine. The Norwegian representative in the Halfway House. Nice to have you on board!

Neya/Caryn~ Thanks for the Vanity Fair pictures. They look awsome. I doubt we'll get that magazine over here, so I appreciated the chance to see the. The piano one...*dies*

The clip...Of course I didn't get to see the show. But I saw the clip and the Twilight people. I liked the clip. «Dating an older woman» :D I think it is also a bit different from the trailer clip...She says papercut differently. I love Ashley in this clip. She is so adorable.

Diane~ Something related to NM for a name would be okay for me. Just as long as someone guides me to the right place, it doesn't really matter to me what we're called.

Tracy~ I applaud everything you said about Twilight. Well said :)
I think SM would object to. This is major change in the story line. And if they do actually kiss, I can't believe she didn't say anything. It is perfect the way it happens in Eclipse. Jacob annoys the hell out of me, but that's the way it's supposed to be. This is just all wrong.

Mandy~ I'll keep my ears open in case he says something Swedish :) Love your new avi, btw.

JulieM~ Thanks for the link to the cover. Gorgeous.

Missp~ I have no idea how that would work. It's so hard to imagine. I don't know how the vampire venom would work on a shapeshifter? If it would work at all. But if it did, I would imagine that the shapeshifting would end. Because they can't be a threat to themselves...Or can they...

Jaclyn~ 3 things about Rob...That is a tough one.
1: His smile/lips
2.His personality. He is just funny, and he seems like a really sweet and caring guy.
3.His eyes.

I want to be the straw :D
Robward
I'm off to read CW&IA. Should be a painful experience.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
HERES SOME CANDY FOR YOU
A candy apple
A kitkat
A Starburst

Have a good one.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

JulieM wrote:Alert, Alert, Alert!

Complete Vanity Fair Cover!!!!!!

The night of the living dead indeed.
cause we all just died I know. But boy do we have something worth living for! Best Halloween treat evah!

Thank you Diane, Trine and Jade for all the yummy candy. Unlike traditional Halloween candy, Robcandy does not leave you feeling bloated and guilty.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

newtonscricket wrote:Unlike traditional Halloween candy, Robcandy does not leave you feeling bloated and guilty.
:lol: Good point, NewJen. Though I have to say...At times I do feel a little guilty for looking at him the way I do. But for different reasons than the candy. He is just too good looking for his own good :D

Thanks for the pictures, Diane! Hope your grandson is doing okay.

I better get to bed. It's almost 1.45 am here, and I almost fell asleep while reading CW&IA...So I have to save half of it for tomorrow. Hope you all had a nice Halloween.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

If anyone gets a chance tell me if you see something on Robs back and what you think it is. Thanks

awaiting
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hi Everyone :)

Happy Sunday from me. It's almost 1am here. I knew this laptop would end up in bed with me! :lol: We don't really do very much for Halloween. Some people are really into it but never me. All I did was get some sweeties in for the inevitable hordes of children who would call to the door. Thye've been calling every night this week and I kept saying 'Come back on Halloween night!' Which they all did tonight, so I'm glad I had the goodies.

Diane - Sorry to hear about the sickness in your family. Hope your grandson gets better and it doesn’t spread to others. Thanks for the halloween treats. :D

Tracy - Thanks for the airport piccie. There’s something about the smirk on his face in that pic that does things to me. :twisted:

Jade - So cute his little peek over the shoulder to check. I’m sure like Trine said he just wishes he could reach out take her hand and calmly walk out of there and be normal instead of having some stupid pap getting in the way who he probably would love to just smack in the face! As usual I’m just gonna live in my happy place with Caryn and a very happy Rob + Kristen.

Caryn - “He just looked at me laughing and said, ‘Baby, I'm pretty sure that crew could identify him by the third hair on his left nut.’” :lol: I swear to Rob that I squirted the drink I was drinking when I read this all over the place. I couldn’t stop laughing. Then Hubs came to see what all the commotion was, read it, and also burst out laughing and commenting on how ‘Never a truer word was said.’

Ok - I seriously need to see the E + B kissing scene. Every time I try I am too late and the link is gone. :cry: I have to see it as the thought of a B + J kiss in New Moon is making me a little bit mad. :x If I see the E + B kissing scene then I can go on back to my happy place of De Nile and pretend the other does not exist. Just as I will have an extremely slow motion blink during any such moments in the film. *Happy Place* *Happy Place*

I’m so jealous. I want the Vanity Fair magazine. Gonna have to figure out how to get it here. Hmmm. :? It kills me to not have the GQ one as they are in my Top Ten Rob Pics.

3 best things about Rob - Hard to pick just three. :D At this particular moment I would say Eyes, Voice, and Unassuming Attitude.

Jaclyn - My hometown is my favourite part of Northern Ireland, but that’s just me being a sap!
I live so close to Belfast, that I do love the city.
If you’re talking about beauty then you can’t beat the Causeway and Antrim Coast.

Oh, and I thought I'd just post this in case any of you fancied a sewing project. :lol:

Laura Xx
Last edited by Fizzles on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Rob's Halfway House