Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by roo-roo91 »

Yes there is a Tween thread.
Which is a good thing. There are plenty of Tweens that lex.
And hello.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

no corrupting the tweens, derek. we get kicked off for using the thread for the prepubescents

how is everyone?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I'm fine.
I won't corrupt them either..
I'm just writing a small story at the moment.
What's everyone else doin?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Oh you know the usual. Curled up in a tiny ball clutching my middle and cursing my femininity, if you know what I mean.

Oh and I got the new freezpop album
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Just dropping by while I struggle to decide what I want to do: Homework, Maplestory, 358/2 Days, or the Hobbit. Hmm....

So how was everyone else's day? I was waiting for at least one of my friends to log on since I really wanted to talk to someone but no one came on. Sure, when I'm busy, they're swarming all over the place, but when I really want someone to log on, there's no one to be seen. :roll:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

@ Sami yeah I know what you mean. I hate that too.
@ Carrisa. Lucky. I forgot to ask if my dad would rent the game for me. :|
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Sami: Oh, I know what you mean though I don't have many problems, or not usually. I feel really crappy at the start but I feel no different as I go through it.

Carrisa: It's pretty good. I'm at the point where I have more than one mission to choose from, so I'm just taking a small break from it. I feel sorry for Roxas since everyone but Axel treats him like he's stupid.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

@ Carrisa. I see. Hmm I also see you have a gaia. my usernames Ridin_On_The_Night_Train in case you want to friend me.
-.-
I just love the chatterbox.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Sure, I'll add you! I just need to log back in.

So does anyone else agree with me when I say they should leave the whole Michael Jackson death in peace? I know he was an awesome singer and all, but quite frankly, I'm getting sick of hearing the same old "history of Michael" and "just how did Michael Jackson die" stuff. He's gone and he's left behind a magnificent legacy, why not leave it at that?
"Got it memorized?"
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I agree.
Same goes with Billy Mayes.
And every other person people go on and on about after they've been dead.
I've heard people still moaning about Kurt Cobain's death..
DX.