Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Jazz Girl »

Greetings everyone. sorry for the absence yesterday. It was one of those days, you know? I didn't even get online AT ALL yesterday. I had a supper reception for a friend last night and crashed as soon as I got home. My hubs even asked if I was sick! LOL So I'm trying out posting on the hubs new iTouch I got him for his bday. It's nice. slightly better than my crackberry since the screen clarity is a little better. Clearer pics of Rob are always a good thing. guess I missed new Bel Ami pics. Guess who'll be hitting the web as soon as we're back from the grocery?!?! Getting ready for the Oscars tonight. Don't know how i'll feel if Kristen and Taylor walk the carpet together. *grrrrrrrrrrr. Ok, off to the grocery and other Sunday type activities.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Morning, Girlies!! Happy Sunny Sunday to Ya'll!! It is beautiful here in North Alabama!
I know some of ya'll are huge fans of CW&IA like me, so I've got a funny story to share!
I went to Wal-mart and Publix this morning to do my grocery and supply shopping. I needed a new make-up bag to carry my lipsticks around in for my purse. So, I bought a little pink, purple, and lime green polka dotted bag and brought it home.
When I unloaded the old bag and started transferring things into the new bag, I noticed the zipper puller and had a screaming laughing fit! The zipper puller was a CUPCAKE!!! :lol: I am so glad I waited until I got home to notice it, or the people in Wal-Mart would have toted me off to the looney bin! :lol:
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

MEGA POST!!!

I can't remember everything I intended to write on Friday when I lost my post, but I'll try. Plus, I have lots of new posts to respond to!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm all psyched for the Oscars tonight. I've been busy the past week seeing as many movies as I could. I'm going to my friend's house for a little party.

Caryn - I won't mind seeing Kristen and Taylor together. I can see them just as actors who are doing a promo gig, and they seem to get along well. Also, I feel so confident about RobSten, and I don't mind the dog because I know that Edward gets her in the end! Regarding the "bite" - Why can't we see anything on his neck when he is doing the Early Show? Did Kristen leave after that? In my mind, she gave it to him the night of the RM premiere/party. I had envisioned a WILD night. :shock: Please help, Super Sleuth! When did she give it to him???

Marielle and others (can't remember all who posted them) :oops: - Thanks for the Bel Ami Pics! I Do love Rob in period costume!!! I agree that this movie will be extra hot!!! Perhaps a good date movie.....if you know what I mean... Regarding the red eyes in the photos -I think Rob looks tired. He's got to have some major jet lag. Get some sleep, sweetie! Pic of Rob reading Twilight - What language is that???

Diane - Again, great video!!

Desiree - I ADORE that photo of Rob!!

Sandy and Desiree - I'm planning a marathon too!! I'm re-reading Twilight now and plan to be finished with NM before I get my DVD.

New Moon DVD - I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I ordered a DVD from Target online, so now I'll have to wait a couple of extra days because it is being sent to me! DARN.

Change of Editor - It may be a bad sign, but I'm really glad that they care enough about this movie to make a drastic change like this rather than keep the original editor. This could actually be a GOOD thing. Maybe the best of both editors!

Here's some Twilight in my Real Life:

*I parked next to an Eclipse car in a parking lot and couldn't NOT think about the Saga! I hesitated and actually grinned.
* I saw a preview for the "Yellow Handkerchief" when I saw "An Education". Kristen looks great in it!
* I have bought several paperback copies of Twilight to lend out since I don't want to give up my hardcover.
*I have lent one to my adult ESL student from Peru who is reading it for "homework". Every day she has to report what scene she is on. Amazingly, she hasn't seen the movie, so it is all new to her. -sigh- Oh, to read it all new again!!!
* I have lent one to my very young at heart mother who is 79!!! :o She said she wanted to read it. I can't wait to hear what she thinks.

OK. I don't have time to super edit - I'm very late for my Oscars party!!
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie wrote:
Caryn - I won't mind seeing Kristen and Taylor together. I can see them just as actors who are doing a promo gig, and they seem to get along well. Also, I feel so confident about RobSten, and I don't mind the dog because I know that Edward gets her in the end! Regarding the "bite" - Why can't we see anything on his neck when he is doing the Early Show? Did Kristen leave after that? In my mind, she gave it to him the night of the RM premiere/party. I had envisioned a WILD night. :shock: Please help, Super Sleuth! When did she give it to him???
Susie~ I know, I should be able to separate them. I'm completely able to do it with Rob and anyone else. But, for some reason, I just.... I can't do it with those two. I think it is just a matter of the fact that I can't deal with Jacob... I really really really really really really don't like him... at all. Maybe it's just a mark of how well Taylor does as Jacob. But, I really can't stand him, and seeing him with Kristen just makes me wanna wretch, particularly with the understanding that it's a ploy by Summit to stage them together. It just snaps my teeth together.

As for the bite, well, if you take a look where the bite is, it's lower on his neck and he made sure to wear a collared shirt and actually have the collar in place. I've looked at the pics too, and I think he has just a touch of makeup on for the ES appearnce as well as the Jon Stewart appearance. I think he made it a point to keep it covered. But it was definitely there.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Holy crapola.
The Paramore concert was bloodyyyyyyy fracking fantasticccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at the very front.
Hayley, Jeremy (my future husband.. he was right IN FRONT of me too) my oxygen

Best night of my life tbh. I had to try so hard not to cry. I still feel like crying.

Kristen looked uh-may-zing @ the Oscars. Jealous.

Does anyone have a pic of the 'bite' on robs neck?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls....

Wow Jadey, you were really close to the podium....

Kstew, looked smashing at the Oscars..
Jazz Girl wrote:Susie~ I know, I should be able to separate them. I'm completely able to do it with Rob and anyone else. But, for some reason, I just.... I can't do it with those two. I think it is just a matter of the fact that I can't deal with Jacob...
Caryn, I feel the same... I really don't like Taycob and Kstew together, I always hope that she secretly will take Rob with her...
Susie wrote:I parked next to an Eclipse car in a parking lot and couldn't NOT think about the Saga! I hesitated and actually grinned.
...Susie, I saw they Eclipse cars yesterday... I hadn't seen it before, so it was a bit of a surprise...

Ok the weather in Holland is officially crazy.... Yesterday it was all sunny and nice enough to go walking at the beach, and this morning it was snowing!!!

well have a nice day!!!"

Edit:
Any one seen these before they are beautiful!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Goooooood Monday morning.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. But, another day of breathing oxygen and walking upright. So, a good day, if nothing else.

I have to say, I am sooooo beyond stoked about all the good reviews flying the way of Remember Me. Every one that I have read thus far is overwhelmingly good, giving Rob his due as both actor and EP. At this point, I know I will be seeing the movie AT LEAST twice. The hubs (and again, MAJOR hubs points for this, set up date night on Friday so we can go. Yes, set up as in arranged a sitter, planned supper and bought tickets already. Yeah, he's sooooo getting lucky Friday. :lol: I also have a date for Remember Me Saturday with a few of my girlfriends from work. YAY!!!! Bringing others to the fold.

Kristen at the Oscars~ I concur with Jade. She looked A. MAZING. Perfect dress choice, hair and makeup were simple and flawless. Simple elegance. As for her presentation with Taylor (who by the way, though he looked good, I thought he looked a little prom/waitery. Rob did the red a lot better) I feel horrible for Kristen. She had a touch of a cold and was feeling poorly and gets slammed because she's a little overwhelmed and had to cough? Get real people. I think, under the circumstances especially, she did really well and all the haters can go to blazes.

Oscars Horror Montage~ Okay, dudes, seriously? When did New Moon become a horror film? They showed a snippet of it, of KrisElla right before she goes motorcycle riding with dogboy (granted that might be horror for some of us, but that's for wholly unrelated reasons!) What the crap??

I do have to say, makes me love Khar (author of EP) even more when she tweeted last night... "New Moon Horror? We all know Eclipse is going to be a horror film. But that's because we'll have to watch Bella kiss Jacob. " :lol: :lol: *highfive fistbump to Khar!!!

Jadey~ *singing* Jealous....I'm Jealous Agaaiinn... :lol: Haley is so adorable, and such a powerhouse onstage. And you were REALLY close!!! You Rock!!

KSter~ You haven't had a chance to post your 100Monkeys pictures yet, but you rock, too. HARD!!! For those of you who don't know, Kster went to see 100 Monkeys on Saturday and got all up close and personal with Jackson, who might just be the most adorable man ever. "I thank you. My hat thanks you." *squeeeesigh* Can't wait to see more pics, darlin'.

And, just because I didn't see any of the actual photos over the weekend and I just can't not share Rob looking all....*whimpers*

A

Great

Way

To Thank gods for the buttonflys. How I do love them.

Start

The Why does it make me exceptionally happy that StevetheUberBodyguard has followed him to London?

Week.

*sigh* This is so much better than the NewMoon/Eclipse drought we endured. A girl feels like she can fill up her lungs again.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good Morning Everybody!
D-day for me I hope!
Marielle - Those pics are great, but have been around awhile
Caryn- I went through all pics at Heathrow would love to see the bite marks.
Trine- How are you doing?
I was watching Twilight the other night, and I think that the soundtrack was better than New Moon. Just my opinion.
Love this pic
Well have to go :o
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

I have the lovenibble pic saved on my YIM. I need to go back and see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is.. Again, look what would be Rob's lower left(our right) side of his neck, where the neck meets the shoulder. Clearly a little red and bruised. And, in a place that would normally be almost covered by a tshirt, let alone a collared dress shirt like the one he wore most of the day Tuesday.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone,
I am still numb so a quicky before I pass out.
Caryn - it's a nice thought to believe that is a love bite on Robs neck. but looking at pics before and after I think its only from the strap of his luggage because its gone right away. Kristen would not do that knowing he was filming Bel Ami.
Before
the pic
right after
and this
We have now over 2,150 photos if anyone wants to check out.
But if Kristen did mark her man can you blame her ? Look what Rob is going to a film with Rob having sex with all these women.
Kristen looked great last night but seemed she was missing something or someone,
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001