Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Dovrebanen »

*Points to own signature and faints* Julie made me a new banner, and I absolutely love it. I just gave her a few wishes concering quote and pictures, and she worked her magic once again.

I missed a few pages again. I have read it all, but there is really no point in commenting in things that were said several days ago.

Rollie~ TwiGuys are much welcomed around here.

Jaclyn~ I'm glad you got to see Lady Gaga. I have never really seen any big stars. Except a-ha. They are the most famous band Norway has.

Jade~ I am so happy for you :) You so deserved to see Paramore.

Diane~ Hi! I'm better, thanks for asking. But I should be asking you how you're doing? I hope you can get that pain out of the way soon.

Kristiner~ You lucky girl!!! And he looks so great :) OMG, you got a hug!! He seems so sweet. "My hat thanks you" :lol:

Desiree and Deb~ I couldn't agree more with your rants. Nothing to add.

Caryn wrote:The point of feminism, at least the feminism that I was raised in, with and espouse today, is CHOICE!
An excellent point, Caryn. I think that is left out in a lot of debates about feminism today. We need to remember that the right to choose is what women have been fighting for.

Kristen at the Oscars~ She looked so stunning!! All that was missing was a dashing Rob in his best suit at her arm.
I actually taped the Oscars, thinking that I might see Rob there. Before I remembered that he is shooting Bel Ami, and all I got to see was the dog...

I'm still home sick from work. Good thing about it is that I get to catch up on fanfics, and I got to see Twilight again.
I left out lots of things, but I leave you with happy Rob!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

Just a quick post since I am still having to post from my phone. Ugh...
Rob is supposed to be stopping by the Early Show on CBS this morning. It may have already been posted. Sorry if it has.
I'll try to do a regular post later from the library computer. I have to go to the dr today which takes forever where I live now. I miss my bigger city sometimes:( hopefully it won't take all day and I'll still have time to get to library before it closes. Hope you all have a great day!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Crap. I had a whole post typed out and Photobucket froze my browser. Okay, let's see what I can remember...

PennyBug & Deb~ If you watch Neil Patrick Harris' *sigh* opening song, at the 1:29 mark you'll hear the reference to "Team Jacob or Team Ed" *grumbledon'tfrackingcallhimEdDoogie* They, of course, flash to Kristen and Taylor in the audience, who are giggling madly. It was kind of adorable.

Trine~ Give Julie a ginormous kiss for that banner cause it is fantastic. I do miss BB so much. Supposedly, Christina is working on DaddyBB outtake. Now that is one I can't wait to read. Hope you feel better soon, sweets. Enjoy the fanfic filled days at home.

KSter~ GAH!!! He's so freaking adorable. And such a sweet boy. You two look adorable together. I have such serious love for that boy. He's so comfy in his skin. And, yeah, he's my Jasper.

TeamEdward~ Rob filmed an appearance on The Early Show last Tuesday before he left New York. And, I so want to see it. Because I want to see anything where he talks and smiles and giggles. And, oh yeah, DAMN did the man look beautiful.

Susie~ Like I said in my PM, I fully get why Jacob's character is important. And, I totally agree with why he's there. Doesn't mean I have to like him. And, I really don't. He bothers the crap out of me primarily because he keeps sticking his nose where it don't belong. I'd like to smack it with a newspaper. Granted, I understand that there are people out there who find him sweet and loveable and a good friend. And, I'm glad they can find those redeeming qualities in him. But, for me, not so much. He infuriates me on a regular basis because he takes delight in being cruel to Edward and continually refuses to take a hint and then plays the poor me card and puts Bella in the middle. Yeah, saying he bothers me is a bit of an understatement.

Rob Should Always Be in HQ!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Good morning girls. This is a repeat picture but I wasn't sure if everyone saw it. This soo makes me want to CURL up with him in this picture.

TRINE~ I lovee your banner. It is beautiful. I am glad you are feeling better.

KRISTINER~ Lucky girl meeting Jackson. How did that happen? I know the guy who played Carlisle was 40 minutes away from where I lived and was raising money for Haiti. It was 25.00 to get his signature and take a picture of him. I heard he was very nice as well with his fans. If I would've know this I so would've been there.

SUSIE~ in your post yesterday it seemed like you haven't read the whole Twilight Saga have you? I just didn't want to mention anything that would ruin it for you.
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi Everyone,
I am confused is this Rob's Halfway House or are we talking Twilight Saga, and Edward and Jacob?
Is this site changing because please let me know. I came over here from the other topics because of the intense back and forth of character bashing. I could go to Edward or Jacob site and the talk would not be much different.
Well heres to Rob
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
rollie715
Wandering Through Town

Post by rollie715 »

diane771 wrote:Hi Everyone,
I am confused is this Rob's Halfway House or are we talking Twilight Saga, and Edward and Jacob?
Is this site changing because please let me know.
Diane - Thanks for that reminder. I love the interaction and activity level in this thread, in fact I was just about to respond to some of the rants recently displayed here, but have chosen to post it on the Bella and Edward thread in the link shown below instead:
http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... 88#p456988

It doesn't really matter to me as I am just the new guy on the block. I just like to be a part of the discussions.
What I enjoy the very most is when my… enhanced abilities let me save someone who would otherwise have been lost. It’s pleasant knowing that, thanks to what I can do, some people’s lives are better because I exist
- Carlisle Cullen
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Thank you Rollie715 for taking this discussion over to the EdwardBella#2 thread. I understand why the conversation got going here -- this thread has sort of become a meeting place for you guys to talk about all your Twilight-related thoughts and experiences. But Diane's right, this topic has a thread of its own and is better continued there. Hope everyone who's interested will pop on over!

ETA
Ah, I think we crossed posts, Rollie....
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Diane~ Nah, no rules changes, I just responded to an earlier post. As always, yes, our primary and main topic is always Rob. But, somehow, discussions of Rob&Kristen, Twilight, The Saga, Eclipse, Bel Ami, Remember Me, The Runaways, premieres and all other manner of subjects tend to come up during our stream of consciousness discussions. We take them as they come and somehow, always end up back on Robert. Not that surprising I suppose. :lol:

GAH!!! Look look look.... according to GossipCop, tomorrow will feature the release of a 10 second teaser of the full trailer for Eclipse. Granted, remembering the 10 second New Moon teaser, it really wasn't all that much. But, considering it will be more than we've seen thus far, holy crap!!!!

Also, apparently CBS aired Rob's appearance on The Early Show this morning. I now love this woman. She clearly made Rob feel very comfortable and all her comment and compliments seemed so genuine. I do wonder if she was that pregnant when she got to work last Tuesday, of if the stare came out to play. :lol:

Rob talks about the full trailer at the end of the interview. I find it amazingly odd that he hasn't seen anything of the movie yet other than the trailer and that's only because they put it in front of Remember Me. Though, from his answer, we can kind of feel that he's clearly as baffled as the rest of us as to how things are playing out. When the star of the movie doesn't really know what vibe the movie's going to have... :?

This little snippet from TES is just 9,412 kinds of adorable. It looks like a lead in teaser they did. But, hearing Rob talk about Jimmy's wig in the Bothered skit made me laugh. And that woman is sooooooooooooo looking for Rob to be a babydaddy! :lol:

Rollie~ Yeah, my opinions tend to come spilling out, regardless of where I am. The character threads have been a little dead since there was some confrontational issues on them a few months back. I'll swing on over to Edward&Bella and see what's up, though.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hello Ladies and man :D

Finally found some time to post, but it's just gonna be quick since it's late here and I gotta go to bed !

Kristener ~Oh my ! I'm so so so jealous. Jackson is totally adorable and he seems so sweet and from what you said I think that's definitely true. wow

Jadey ~ I'm glad you had fun at the concert ! You stood so close wow !

Trine ~ Aww, your banner is awesome. I miss BB too :( The daddyBB coming up will be awesome. I'm so sad this fic is over :( Feel better soon !

Sandy ~ I love love love both Sookie Stackhouse novels and the series, though I think I like the novels more. I read all nine novels and I'm totally excited for the 10th to come out as well ! I'm halfway in episode 9 of the second season. They don't air it here so I had to download it to be finally able to see it.

Desiree ~ I think the books are better, even though the show is really good too. The show doesn't follows the books closely, not at all actually. They changed a lot. It's still awesome but the books are awesome and totally addictive too.

Diane ~ How did your burn thing go ? Are you feeling better ?

Deb ~ Wow, that's crazy you stayed up for the oscars. And I know how studying can be hard, believe me, I know.

Jaclyn ~ Glad you had fun at the Lady Gaga concert.I heard she really is something. She's coming to Belgium as well. The concert was sold out in 15 minutes, so the decided to do a second concert. But, you know, I won't be going since it's way to expensive for a poor student that lives of her pocket money.

Kster at the Oscars ~ She looked totally A-MA-ZING ! Her gown was really really beautiful, even though she looked a bit uncomfortable at times. She's just totally rocks and she's the prettiest. I'm still sad Rob wasn't there though :( But Kris made it a little bit better with looking so fracking awesome. Look at how beautiful she is!

well, I'm off to sleep, sorry if I missed someone or forgot to comment on something important.

Bye !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Rob's Halfway House, a nice place to come home to after a long day at work!!

I really enjoy reading what you are all up to!

Caryn - HQ pics of Rob - You're right - they are the BEST. His skin and eyes are beautiful. He's also especially glowing because he had had a MAGICAL night with Kristen the night before!

Kristener - Lucky You! :mrgreen: I love the picture of you and Jackson. You are wrong- you look beautiful. You have a beautiful complexion, and lovely eyes. (We are so hard on ourselves!)

Pennybug - Welcome to Rob's Halfway House!!! If you love Rob, you'll love it here! I've chatted with you on another thread about this, but I'll say it again: I'm probably your mom's age and I'm going to Remember Me. If we lived in the same city, I'd be glad to take you! Don't give up trying to convince her to go with you! Tell her an "older woman" on the Lexicon thinks that is will be a good, romantic movie, and that you don't have to be a Rob fan to enjoy it. Pierce Brosnan is HOT too - the older version of HOT. Excellent talent - Chris Cooper is legendary.
Edwards Ragazza wrote:
SUSIE~ in your post yesterday it seemed like you haven't read the whole Twilight Saga have you? I just didn't want to mention anything that would ruin it for you.
Desiree - :oops: Actually, I have read the entire Saga, but only once (it was last January), so I'm not as clear on recounting details like some of you who have read the books multiple times. (I'm starting the second go around now.) Do I really seem like I don't know what's going on? I hope not. I am a TRUE TWI-HARD, you'll have to believe me. What did I get wrong?

Bel Ami - Someone was asking where the love scenes pics are (sorry, I can't scroll back far enough now to see who it was) I'll bet the love scenes are closed set, so we won't be seeing anything for a while. I feel strange about Rob with those cougars, almost protective!!! Emelie was different, and like he said in one of the interviews - Remember Me was "tender" whereas the sex in Bel Ami is "mercenary". I know that it is his character that is mercenary, so I won't be thinking about the cougars in that respect when I see the movie. It's the actor Rob - I'm just wondering if he feels a bit uncomfortable....Of course, he is a professional; he is a true actor, but still.....

"Take it to another thread...." first time I've seen that, but then, I'm new. I can see that things could really go far off topic on tangents. So I think it is a good thing! Especially since the discussion can still be continued, just moved to a different thread. Rollie is such a deep thinker; I love reading his posts. Perhaps I should just use the "view posts" on his page and follow his posts wherever he goes! :D

My current plan for Remember Me is to go to a Friday matinee with two of my English students, whom I will call, "Ms. Peru" and "Ms. Korea". Ms. Korea wants to go to the 10:30 showing, thus leaving class early, but I, as the teacher, can't skip class, so I am trying to talk her into waiting until the second showing at 1:45. FUNNY!

See you all tomorrow!