Rob's Halfway House -- #7

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by pennybug84 »

Happy LEXIVERSARY Susie! Catching sight of Edward is a very nice status to have. Now if only we could get some pics of Rob from the BD set. Or anywhere for that matter. I do like the fact Rob (along w/the rest of the cast) have been able to film BD & do their job w/out being stalked or hounded. But I wish we'd get more info or pics or something!

(BTW: I didn't realize/can't believe I've been on the Lex for over 2 years! But it makes sense since that's about how long my Twi obsession has been going on. It took me a while to find the Lex when it first started. Thank you SM for listing the Lex on your website. :D )
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies….

I love you guys, my own little support group…
Last few days been a bit of a whirl wind of arranging things, the boys are handling it really well, but the things that need to be considered is crazy…

Anyway, I see I have four pages to catch up to…

Friday:

Caryn, too your question of what Rob would want to keep from the set of Twilight saga…I’m pretty sure it’s Kristen…(his very own Bella….)
Besides that I don’t know, he talked about it in one of the interviews but I can’t remember what…

Desiree, Congrats on your first own home…you must be very excited. I never considered it as a big thing until we needed to start decorating our house, than it hit me that we bought something really expensive…have fun making it your own…

Hey, Fi, I’m sorry you have a crazy life for the last month I hope everything will settle down a bit…

Susie, sorry, I forgot about the MRI results because it was a big let down…they couldn’t see enough to be sure of what it was…they have done additional tests and my mom gets her results today, or she hears what to do next…

Saturday:

Sandy, thanks for the Rob-crack.. I need some distraction at the moment, keeps me sane with all the running around…

Jaclyn, thank for offering…thing is, it wasn’t really a surprise and we knew how he thought many times about it, so we all have a feeling of relieve and peace now…the whole arranging bit of it is nuts and will keep us busy for a while…

Susie, my bf is handling everything really well, like I said to Jaclyn, it actually comes as a bit of peace and relieve, we had been worrying for so long (5 years)… it’s like it’s better this way… I’ll let him know you’ll be thinking of him..

JennJenn, wow the Bel Ami pics,…so good…!!!

Ginnie, you girls are helping enough in the distraction department, I need my Rob-crack and chat with you girls to stay sane…

Sunday:

Wow, Tonise, that must have been one of the worse days ever…I’m sorry he treated you like that…please please please be sure you watch you back for a while…I hope he let you live in peace and that you find a man who really deserves you…
Susie, congrats on the lexiversary…I love you post and list…it’s really cool..

Hey, Brienna… how is everything girl…I’m sorry that the pregnancy is such a mess, is the child still healthy? I know you are trying to eat as much as you can, and I’ll be sending good vibes that it stays in…(it does makes me think of Bella’s pregnancy, are you sure your hub is human??)
Hey and don’t be afraid to post, we’ll support you through anything…

I’ll be running around like crazy again all day…I hope that tomorrow I’ll have a bit more time to hang around…it should be a slow day tomorrow…

Thanks again for all the sweet posts…
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Jazz Girl we don't know what the gender of the baby is. I wanted to know, but husband didn't, so I don't know either. I didn't want to be the only one to know. The first two times, we didn't know either, but I wasn't that curious those times. This time I'm really hoping for a boy :oops: So I wish I knew it already!

Marielle Yup, definitely sure my husband's human :lol: The baby is doing perfect! He or she is even ahead on schedule; bigger than he or she is supposed to be for this stage of the pregnancy :)

Thanks for your sweet words ladies! Got to go now, will check in again soon!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Monday all,

I didn't get a chance to log on yesterday to read posts, so I will reply to everyone later. Just thought I'd pop on and say hello :)

Yesterday we had a really good time with BabyE and YoungB. By the time we had took them home, went food shopping and had dinner it was 10pm! LOL. So we just watched tv before going to bed - I was very tired!

I hope you all had good weekends and I hope that Susie had a good Lexiversary!!

I will be back later tonight! Until then!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Ginnie~ Your hubs has sleepovers?!?! That sounds way more silly that it probably is, but it still made me giggle out loud. You definitely are a very supportive wife. :D

So this made me realize that perhaps I should clarify! :lol: My husband has a longtime friend who lives in St. Pete Beach. (They've known each other since they were kids.) Said friend has a live-in girlfriend who went to see the Blue Man Group perform at Universal Studios in Orlando with her mother. But live-in boyfriend was not invited to stay over at good-Catholic mother's house... so Hubby's friend slept at our house instead. There... that's better than grown men throwing sleepovers, right?

Oh wait, maybe it was a guy sleepover. Instead of painting their toenails, they cleaned their handguns; and instead of watching chic-flicks, they watched graphic video of car accidents and police chases on YouTube. Yeah... you know, Caryn. You may have had a reason to giggle. LOL!! :lol:

marielle wrote:Ginnie, you girls are helping enough in the distraction department, I need my Rob-crack and chat with you girls to stay sane…

Marielle~ I'm so glad we are helping. Even if it's in just a small way.

And last but not least:

I owe Tammy some thanks for another amazing banner for one of my stories. So, "thank you" Tammy!!! :hello: My hat's off to you as usual!!

I also wanted to say a quick hi to Fi, Mel, and Desiree as they've stopped by recently!! "Hi Girls!" :wave:
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Happy Monday??

I'm still feeling under the weather gals! I taught my class today, and boy was that hard!! I stayed late to prep for a sub because I'm taking a sick day tomorrow!! I can't wait to rest up!!

Anyway - I can't do my usual post now - maybe tonight.... I hope I can muster up some energy!!

p.s. We have more snow! It's a pain driving......and shoveling.
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hey girls !

Happy Lexiversary Susie ! Sorry I'm a day late, I only saw the email that I got a PM today ! And wow, that list you made with who joined when really surprised me :P I'm one of the oldies here ! :P i'm sorry you're sick.

On Friday I have my last exam ( thank God, I feel like I've being doing exams & studying since forever!) After that I should be able to quit without many consequences, and then I'm gonna try to find a job for the rest of the school year & start over next year. I still haven't decided on what, but I have loads of time to decide :)

Besides that, there's absolutely nothing going on in my life atm. I only left the house for more than 30 mins about 4 times in the past few weeks, so I'm so sick of staying inside & study. So, next week, me & some friends are going to London on a short trip from Tuesday till Thursday next week, so I'm very very very excited for that :D I'm also really looking forward to just being able to go out for a drink when I want, sitting inside just sucks LOL.
Oh now I remember, on my breaks I've been reading The Hunger Games. So far I've only read the first one, still have to try and find the other ones. It's a pain in the butt to find English books around here.
I read The Hunger Games a few months ago for the first time, and then I really liked it, but I thought the beginning was kinda slow & stuff, but when I reread them now, I really loved it. I read it like twice in those few weeks. I can't wait to start on the sequels. It's awesome :)

I can't leave without leaving behind some Kstew pics, can I ? :D
SHe's so pretteh.
BAFTA's last year
I really hope she'll make an appearance at the oscar's again
I hate it when people say she never smiles
Her endless legs & beautiful smile
I can't even begin to tell y'all how much I miss Rob's hair :cry:

Oh there's talk of Kristen playing Snow White in Snow White and the Huntsman, I hope she gets the part :D

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening everyone!

I almost didn't make it on to post...really busy tonight and I am just so tired! I was gonna try to aim to go to bed at 10pm tonight, but it's already half past so I thought I may as well post now since I'm late to bed anyways :lol:

missp - I'm so glad everything is ok!! I was worried about you... I'm sorry that RBell was such a horrible person to you on Friday, but I am so glad your friends were there just in case. Well done you for not responding to his jaunts - that would have took a very strong woman to do so! I'm glad you got the locks changed too, just in case. Has he stopped texting you now? Keep us posted, as you know we will worry. Hopefully after today when he gets his paycheck, he will be off.
Glad you liked the new church! But sorry you had to leave to get away from RBell..that doesn't seem very fair!

Susie - Aw sorry you're feeling sick. I hope you get plenty of rest and feel better tomorrow - enjoy your sick day and take it easy!
Still no post..it's a bit annoying you paid first class and yet the post is super slow in Scotland just now. It is normally quite good as well! Hopefully it will come this week sometime.
Btw, yay for "catching site of Edward"! I loved your Lexiversary post!! Of course we are all so glad YOU joined The Lex too, and especially the HH. That goes to all you ladies from me as well! I love this place very very much :D

JennJenn - Sorry your ex-MiL is causing you lots of stress just now :( Is there no way you can just go to Cali just now and stay with relatives until you get on your feet? Would you get any government benefits etc until you got your own place and a job?

Desiree - I'm glad you had a great birthday :D The place you went to for dinner sounds very nice!!
Don't be daft, you are not hassling me! I want to show you the pics...I still have to take some of the garden, but the weather won't stop either snowing or raining for me to do that LOL. I will defo try and email you them this weekend - if I don't, feel free to encourage me to hurry up!! LOL.

Caryn - How did the taking down of the Christmas decorations go? Did you get as much snow as expected?
We bought our kitchen calander at the beginning of January and I STILL haven't updated it.. I'm so lazy LOL!

Ginnie - Hi there *waves* Glad you are getting lots of writing done :D You are so good to exercise daily...I dunno how you do it! I have no motivation at all...LOL

BRIENNA!! I'm so happy you posted!! I have been thinking about you recently, and was going to PM you but didn't know if you still checked The Lex often. Sorry to hear your pregnancy still isn't great, but I'm glad you can at least keep some food down now. Yay for your daughter walking & your son at pre-school - enjoy the little rest you get during that time. I look forward to you being able to check in more often if possible :)

Chrissy - Hey there! Sorry you're having problems with your speech for your class at school. Is this the first one you have had to give? Maybe once you get over the first one, it will be ok afterwards? Sometimes the initial thought of doing something makes me feel a bit meh but afterwards, the next time is a little easier.

Marielle - Hi :) I'm glad you checked in.. I know you will all be sad etc, but if it was expected that I understand why you will also feel relieved. We are all here for you, and I hope that all the organising gets done ok.

Shauni! Hey girl! Love the pics of KStew you posted - she is indeed simply gorgeous! Her legs..wow! And I really like her hair too - I wish I had hair like hers! :lol: I hope your last exam on Friday goes well, and I'm glad you will be able to take your time to choose what course you need to do next. What kind of job you gonna try and get for the rest of the school year?
Your going to London next week? That's really cool!! Have you been before? Will you meet up with Deb? I hope you have an awesome time!

The weather here tonight is pouring with rain! I thought we would have had another load of snow by now, but I guess Susie and Caryn have it all instead!

Anyways, still got to do a couple things before bed, and as it is 11pm now I better hurry! Oh well, hopefully I will be in bed by midnght! :lol:

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Hi all, right, let's get to it:

Sandy - Girlie Night Away sounds lovely! Hope you have a great time!

Marielle - I'm so sorry to hear about your FiL, devastating news on so many levels. My heart goes out to you, your bf and his family. As the ladies have already said, we're all here for you. xx

Desiree - I LOVE the new house, Congratulations! It is a beautiful home for you and your family, I hope you will be very happy there :)

missp - My goodness girl! You have been through it while I've been away, Well done to you for being so strong, and for being so calm. I'm in awe of you. What you did takes ac kind of courage that is often overlooked. I hope that this is the beginning of a bright, bold new future for you :)

Susie!! HAPPY LEXIVERSARY!!! I LOVE that your 1000th post was today, makes it extra specially special!!! :) I think the emotions you used to describe the Lex are perfect - for describing you - you ARE Loving, Entertaining, Xciting, Invigorating, Connecting, Organising and Nurturing - as I am sure our HH sisters will agree. :) xx (sorry no RobCrack, will try to find some to post for you SOON!)

Brienna - I felt the same about coming back after such a long absence :oops: , but then I read some posts, and remembered how amazing all you ladies are, and I knew that you'd be your usual patient, warm, welcoming, funny, caring women you have always been :) And wow! You must be exhausted! I'm sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable, the only thing I can think of to say is to quote my Dad - 'this too shall pass". I hope things start to get easier for you soon xx

Mel - I'll keep my fingers crossed for Buddy's favourite player to stay put! There is nothing like a boy's hero-worship of a favourite player!

Caryn - I'm the same, I need a calendar on the wall and a diary in my hand bag. It doesn't matter if it's on the calender on my phone or not, if's not written down on paper, it doesn't happen! The soccer banquet sounds like manic fun!

- That's not even all of page 122 yet, and I've already run out of time to keep posting!

GB and I went to his 1 year-old niece's Christening on Sunday - a beautiful service, and a very well behaved toddler! GB is staying with his Mum until Friday, I left yesterday, stayed with my sister over night, went straight to work from my sister's house (an hour and a half drive), then came home to a burst water pipe, and so no water in the caravan - am proud to say that I had a look at it, realises what was wrong, and fixed it, which means that I can now have a shower before work in the morning! yay!

I'll try and post more later, or if not then tomorrow.

Love to you all
fi xx
Last edited by fi_fi on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
velvet409
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by velvet409 »

Wow! Seems it's been a very eventful couple of days for many people, and not all of it was good. :(

Marielle~ So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with your bf and his family. :cry:

Desiree~ Thanks for posting those pics of your new house. It looks beautiful. And Happy Belated Birthday to you too!!

Susie~ Congrats on your Lexiversary!!! :yahoo: You are definitely a linchpin of our Halfway House and I'm so glad you found the Lex!
My weekend was rather uneventful but that was a good thing since I had a very hectic week at work. I kind of enjoyed just doing nothing. I've gone back to a more regular workout schedule since I'm not prepping for a race. My workouts are not as cardio-focused and I'm doing more strength training. Sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather; try to take care of yourself and get better soon okay? :hug:

missp~ You've had a dramatic weekend that's for sure. It's too bad he had to be so nasty about it but I'm glad you kept your cool and didn't sink to his level. I am concerned that he's still harassing you but at least you're making a record of it in case you need it.

Penny~ I agree with you that I'm glad the actors are being left alone but I too wish we'd see a few set pics.

Fi~ :wave: Glad you were able to stop by and say hi. I hope you're able to post more and let us know how you're doing.
Banner by TammyAZ
"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."