Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Edwardess218
Settled in Forks

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Edwardess218 »

Doesn't anybody else think that the actor who plays Jasper in the Twilight moive create him so well? Not to mention that's exactly how i pictured him. I wonder though do Alice and Jasper ever get married? :?:
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Edwardess218 wrote:I wonder though do Alice and Jasper ever get married? :?:
This is in the Personal Correspondence from Stephenie:

Q: You mentioned that Rosalie and Emmett had a wedding. What about the others? Are Jasper and Alice married, too?

A: Rosalie is all about show; Emmett loves to make her happy–hence, lots of elaborate weddings. (When her history is public record, I think it will be more clear why she is the way she is.) Alice and Jasper aren’t into show, but they have the deeper relationship. They are married, but once was enough for them. Esme and Carlisle are also married, again, just the one time.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

Edwardess218 wrote:Doesn't anybody else think that the actor who plays Jasper in the Twilight moive create him so well? Not to mention that's exactly how i pictured him. I wonder though do Alice and Jasper ever get married? :?:
Jackson only got like 6 lines in the 2 hours of the movie, and I was chagrined. But he knows how to work that baseball bat.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE JASPER.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

annabelle wrote:
Edwardess218 wrote:Doesn't anybody else think that the actor who plays Jasper in the Twilight moive create him so well? Not to mention that's exactly how i pictured him. I wonder though do Alice and Jasper ever get married? :?:
Jackson only got like 6 lines in the 2 hours of the movie, and I was chagrined. But he knows how to work that baseball bat.
^lol. I AGREE! though the movie portrayal isn't really how i pictured Jasper, i was so mad when he only got like 3 LINES!! :evil:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Jane V wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Edwardess218 wrote:Doesn't anybody else think that the actor who plays Jasper in the Twilight moive create him so well? Not to mention that's exactly how i pictured him.
^lol. I AGREE! i was so mad when he only got like 3 LINES!! :evil:
Agreed-Jasper looks just like how i pictured him in my head, Agreed-Jasper and baseball make a great combination and Agreed-Jasper should have had more lines!!!! Jasper has way more to say than only 3 lines!!! But oh well.. maybe when they make New Moon and Jasper tries to eat bella they'll give him more lines.....
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

so we'll only see less jasper on the film.. *sigh*

now i really can't wait to see the new moon come to life.. more jasper can be seen there..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

sachael wrote:so we'll only see less jasper on the film.. *sigh*

now i really can't wait to see the new moon come to life.. more jasper can be seen there..
agreed. and your sig is drool worthy. he looks punk-ish now with the dark hair but it suits him.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

thanks..

well i haven't seen the movie yet.. so i really can' t tell if there's a need to rant about jasper's rare appearance on the film.. but i really wish that the bad reviews aren't true that some characters are "props"
ImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

and ooh.. i took a personality quiz... i always want to be alice.. but surprisingly i got...

jasper... :)
ImageImage
Twimooneclidawnsun
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Twimooneclidawnsun »

sachael wrote:and ooh.. i took a personality quiz... i always want to be alice.. but surprisingly i got...

jasper... :)

I absolutley love Jasper Hale/Cullen.
He is just awesome.
Everytime I take a personality quiz I always get Jasper. I took one once that was a "which cullen boy would you marry" and I got Jasper.