Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by vampman »

Not sure if anyone has seen this vid yet so I thought I would post it. RP's next role
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

To me it looks low budget the acting doesn't seem to bad but I am not going to drag myself to go see it.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Nima the white Elephant gift looks fabulous! It's a great idea for it to be a pass-along-and-add gift!

VampMan I can't get the video link to work, but my internet is slow today. I'll check it out later!

I have a three pictures of Midori that are priceless. I could see Boo being this way in the BDB compound. Here is Queen's Approval (we had just finished remodeling the bathroom), Queen of the Castle (note the gleam of the heavens upon her :lol: )and Her Majesty at ease.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Interesting, Mad. I'll be sure to rent it. Not because of RP's in it but I love the people involved: Luis Bunel, Lorca, and Dali. Again, I would have never thought of RP as Dali.

N'mama- Were they really? I had no idea!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Una (and anyone else interested) Rob's new film is called Little Ashes and you can catch the trailer on youtube or perezhilton.com. It's a biopic about Salvador Dali (Rob) and his romance with Federico Garcia Lorca.

I don't find the trailer to hold any particular interest to me, but I think it's great that Rob is expanding his acting career by taking on different types of roles.

Nima, your white elephant is GREAT! That should provide quite a bit of entertainment at your event.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Love the White elephant gift Nissanmama. You did a great job of embellishing it and yet leaving room for further improvement. Have fun exchanging gifts!

I don't think I am up for seeing the Dali movie. I think for now I am going to keep Rob with wild hair in my mind. That mustache in the clip was scary.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Una: I have a couple of male suitors for her Majesty: Oscar and Nicky. They are no Boo... But they are pretty fun.

Nima - I did a quick check of Dark Lover - found a reference to "Boo-man" so I assume male cat - I may do more research later, as I don't mind checking in on the Brothers. And GREAT job on the white elephant - priceless work!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

TwilightMom your boys are adorable! Oscar reminds me of my brother's cat Rusty and Nicky reminds me of my gramma's cat (who has moved on) whose name was Jonathon.

I think the past week of cloudy grey days is getting to me. Here's a QOTD, What do you do to perk yourself up when the winter grey days get you down?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

See I miss the winter gray we don't get that here in Southern California. I did look at a wonderful house in Astoria OR oh if I could only get the wife to consider it... :cry: She will never move our kids away from her parents and I really don't like the idea of raising our kids here in Southern California.

I like Winter Gray because it changes the way we see the world. By the way did I mention that B&W photography is my favorite.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

NiMa, the white elephant gift is genius!! You should really consider opening up a white elephant sale page on ebay. you could make a lot of money from uncreative people!!

I am really looking forward to Little Ashes because I love Dali and that time in art history. What a turbulent but crazy creative time to be an artist!! We have a MASSIVE Dali in our gallery in town and I have spent many many hours sitting in front of it in awe. Unfortunately my art professor hates him and didn't mention him once in class, well, other to say that he hated him.

Why is it on the days that i actually try to get some work done at work this place becomes a hotbed of discussion! I get home and there's 5 pages of posts to read!

I missed two QOTD too.

Hmm...I don't have a screen saver...my screen just goes black. Here is the desktop on my desktop. Here is the desktop on my laptop and both work computers here.

Second QOTD: What do i do to perk myself up when grey days get me down?
I listen to music, or read, or watch a movie or get silly with the girls. Sometimes I write. Or I e-mail with my LEX buddies who always manage to cheer me up. Lately I crawl into bed with one of the BDB brothers and let him cheer me up.