Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by VampLover »

una Daddy is sooo precious!! I would love to get a dog for my son, but noone is home during the day, and I'd hate to leave him alone in the house, at least at first.

QOTD I also like California, or Cali for short, I'm also from there. Or maybe Arizona, Zonie is a cute nickname.

QOTD This weekend I am going to finish Dark Lover ( I am so in love with Wrath right now) and hopefully start on the next one. Maybe do a little cleaning too.
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

I have another QOTD...hope thats ok :)

QOTD: what twilight character has the closest style to your? and which character do you wish you had her style?

I used to be closest to Bella..casual everyday jeans and t-shirt. Ever since I started reading the books I have tried to be more like alice...today I have dress jeans, a black button up blouse and a red satin sequin tanktop on. My hair is also very similar to alice
My twilight diet blog http://nyxd.blogspot.com
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Stupid Lamb's QOTD: I would say Bella. I don't make a big fuss about what to wear. I basically wear anything that's comfortable. I would love to get a make-over by Alice. Heck, even shopping with Alice would be awesome!

The temperature seems to be dropping in Chicago. Brr...at least it's sunny out.

N'mama- I think twilightmom is right. I remember Boo as a male.

Una- Your kitty cat is adorable.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

QOTD: My screensaver is a slideshow of storm pictures I have taken. The tornado that nearly touched down in front of my house is there.

Una: I have 3 tortie kitties. One of them is a pastel tortie: she's the mom. Her colors are lavendar, yellow, cream. I can't find a picture of her, but here's Gizzie and Princess

Hubby & I are heading out to do our grocery shopping. He's cranky. Booo!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Thanks people!

Apparently I was unintentionally guttery in the "true things" thread and Nima caught me, then I was intentional guttery but no one seemed to mind :lol:

You guys have been posting like crazy these last nights, I haven't even had time to read all you talk about from when I go to bed until I wake up... :( If I did, I wouldn't have time to go to work...

Oh, and my unintentional gutterism: we're going to the bakery...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Spooncha
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Spooncha »

I completely missed the state name thing. Mine would be Alabama. Because that's where I'm from. NEVER 'bama. Ick. Just...ewwwww. But the whole word? Sure.
"Don't make us bite you in hard-to-reach places!"
-The Tick

http://www.myspace.com/ichamama
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

QOTD: if i had to have a state name...hmm...let me see...Georgia. I like the name Georgia. I had thought about Massachussets but i can't seem to spell it right so that was out. Mississippi, while it has a nice ring doesn't seem to suit me, and Washington is such a man's name.

QOTD: I was supposed to be going out of town to meet with a guy my friend is trying to set me up with, but my best friend said he needed some TLC from some old friends so i cancelled my 'date' to hang with my bgf. We went out for supper with some friends tonight and tomorrow i'm taking him to see Twilight (my 5th time in theatre) because he hasn't seen it yet and i was the one who got him hooked on the books. Tonight, though, i'm going to bed with Vishous--very soon. I'm exhausted.

QOTD: I am closer in style to Bella but i'd love to be able to pull off Alice. i adore the dress she's wearing in the kitchen scene in the movie.

to anyone who wants some snow, i hear that i'll have some to donate to the cause on Sunday. seems a storm's-a-brewin. sigh.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

oleander wrote:QOTD: if i had to have a state name...hmm...let me see...Georgia. I like the name Georgia. I had thought about Massachussets but i can't seem to spell it right so that was out. Mississippi, while it has a nice ring doesn't seem to suit me, and Washington is such a man's name.
You know, Georgia is know for peaches!! :lol:

QOTD #??: I'm a Bella - comfy clothes. I wouldn't mind doing "What not to Wear" if they gave me $5000 to spend on new clothing!!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINGTEAR!!!

So many Q's of the day!
1. Gray days- well, our winter here in Texas can be gray, mostly brown, and definitely not white! I love a cup of hot chocolate, bubble bath, and a good book on those days.
2. Being named after a state- Probably Virginia, aka Ginny- :P
3. Twilight character's style as mine- definitely Bella! I'm a jeans and a t-shirt (or capris and a t-shirt, as the case is in my part of Texas) kind of girl. I've been shopping for some more "dressy/casual" type clothes for going out to eat, parties, etc. I would mesh Alice's style with Bella's- I don't think I could parade around in designer duds all day.

GNE- my mom has a cat named Bella who looks exactly like Gizzie! She was so ugly as a kitten, and mom thought she was beautiful, hence naming her Bella. I used to call her "Ugly Cat."
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Q of the day
Grey days - enjoy the time snuggling with a book
Named after a state- i have to go with Virginia (have to go with my home state)
Style-Bella, but would love to add a little Alice
here are my kittys
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308 ... C00490.jpg
hunter- http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308 ... C00500.jpg
pumpkin- http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308 ... C00268.jpg
Last edited by Kymberli on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.