Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Zoltan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by Zoltan »

But Kissez, he had fear on his face when he first saw her along with a stir of other emotions. Also when he hugged her, he did it "cautiously".
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

True... but was the fear for her, or the fear that something was wrong with her?
With all the slew of other emotions too.. "Shock. Disbelief. Pain. Loss. Fear. Anger. Suspicion. More pain."
He could've simply been afraid that he'd lost his daughter, not necessarily afraid of her.
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

But lost his daughter in what way? Also remember vampires have a natural aura of intimidation around them that makes humans uneasy and frightened they just don't know why.
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

True. You have another point there with the intimidation thing..
But remember he hadn't seen her since they left for their honeymoon and then Carlisle telling him she was away - a whole month, hearing your daughter was sick, and then seeing the drastic changes.. I'm proud of him tho, he's a brave soul..

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

Yeah, good ol' Charlie. If the do make a movie out of this I can't wait to see this scene. Since Edward can't read his mind clearly do you think it would be neat if they cut to a scene of him driving on the highway and muttering vampire and then shuttering at the thought?
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

LOL!
Now that would be funny.
But that'd must be after he'd been to see em.. and then why would he think vampire?
Seriously, if they get to make the BD movie .. it's gotta be major - else they gonna break a lotta hearts.

E<3B
peacefulpalmtree
Settled in Forks

Post by peacefulpalmtree »

Hi, so I have a kind of complicated question..So, we've already come to the conclusion that Renesme is going to be fully grown by the time she's 7 years old right? And the point of imprinting for the wolves is to find a mate they can reproduce with to carry on the gene..How is this going to work with Renesme and Jacob? Is he going to get her pregnant before the 7 years is up? And if she does have a baby wouldn't be a strange like half human 1/4 vampire 1/4 werewolf? lol. Sorry for the strange question it's been bugging me forever! :?
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

peacefulpalmtree wrote:Hi, so I have a kind of complicated question..So, we've already come to the conclusion that Renesme is going to be fully grown by the time she's 7 years old right? And the point of imprinting for the wolves is to find a mate they can reproduce with to carry on the gene..How is this going to work with Renesme and Jacob? Is he going to get her pregnant before the 7 years is up? And if she does have a baby wouldn't be a strange like half human 1/4 vampire 1/4 werewolf? lol. Sorry for the strange question it's been bugging me forever! :?
That is a really good question! One thing though. Just because she stops aging at 7 (which would be around late teens early 20's as far as development goes) it does not mean that she "freezes" where she is and therefore can't get pregnant. If that were the case, her heart would stop beating and it doesn't (based on Nahuel). She just stops aging!

Therefore, the only conclusion I can safely come to (because SM does not make mistakes! Not big ones, like this, anyway!) is that; Renesmee CAN get pregnant--otherwise, Jacob would not have imprinted on her. WHICH, could POSSIBLY mean that
a) since he is the closest "blood" relative to the direct desendent of the spirit wolf AND the biggest and strongest shapeshifter in the Quileute clan
AND
b) since Renesmee's parents have very strong "abilities" and she seems to have some amazing abilities as well......

It is entirely possible that Jacob and Renesmee's offspring could be the strongest of all the Vampires and Shapeshifters! Maybe they would be both!! :o

Excellent question peacefulpalmtree! :D
Last edited by edward4ever on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

cullen_kissez wrote:LOL!
Now that would be funny.
But that'd must be after he'd been to see em.. and then why would he think vampire?
Seriously, if they get to make the BD movie .. it's gotta be major - else they gonna break a lotta hearts.

Yeah after he saw them. Charlie doesn't seem like an idiot maybe he would piece it together. When he left they were acting as if the day wasn't over like Bella's narration said. Also the fact that they are pale, their eyes are oddly colored, and they are cold as he learned from hugging Bella may help with that. Also whenever Alice or Edward came over they never ate or drank.
peacefulpalmtree
Settled in Forks

Post by peacefulpalmtree »

edward4ever wrote:
peacefulpalmtree wrote:Hi, so I have a kind of complicated question..So, we've already come to the conclusion that Renesme is going to be fully grown by the time she's 7 years old right? And the point of imprinting for the wolves is to find a mate they can reproduce with to carry on the gene..How is this going to work with Renesme and Jacob? Is he going to get her pregnant before the 7 years is up? And if she does have a baby wouldn't be a strange like half human 1/4 vampire 1/4 werewolf? lol. Sorry for the strange question it's been bugging me forever! :?
That is a really good question! One thing though. Just because she stops aging at 7 (which would be around late teens early 20's as far as development goes) it does not mean that she "freezes" where she is and therefore can't get pregnant. If that were the case, her heart would stop beating and it doesn't (based on Nahuel). She just stops aging!

Therefore, the only conclusion I can safely come to (because SM does not make mistakes! Not big ones, like this, anyway!) is that; Renesmee CAN get pregnant--otherwise, Jacob would not have imprinted on her. WHICH, could POSSIBLY mean that
a) since he is the closest "blood" relative to the direct desendent of the spirit wolf AND the biggest and strongest shapeshifter in the Quileute clan
AND
b) since Renesmee's parents have very strong "abilities" and she seems to have some amazing abilities as well......

It is entirely possible that Jacob and Renesmee's offspring could be the strongest of all the Vampires and Shapeshifters! Maybe they would be both!! :o

Excellent question peacefulpalmtree! :D

Thanks for the answer! :D And yeah Jacob and Renesmee's child is going to be really....interesting..lol. Hopefully we'll get to read about it one day