Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by rain.on.me »

Once i was told that my handwriting was 'really pretty'. now mind you, i had wrote on the blackboard, and it is not particularly easy for left-handed people to write on the board. so i thought my handwriting looked appalling, so i was like "oh...thanks."
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Once in the only night club here, a guy came up to me and my friend, eyeing her all over and said:
"You have a darn tight box!"
:? well, questioning a few others we finally concluded that he probably talked about her rear end, and she was happy to be tight anywhere in that area since she has two little girls at home... :lol:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pollypollypolly »

As my hairs natural white blond, (ergh).
I have compliments all the time saying how they wish they had my hair colour.

I honestly hate it, it's too bright in the sun :(
Plus I'm too scared to dye it.
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

essence of black
Settled in Forks

Post by essence of black »

wierdest compliment iv ever had was one of my female mates (me being a guy) told me that she wanted my legs.

it was the most random thing ever, she just came up to me one day when i was wearing a pair of skinny jeens and said i want ur legs, whats a guy ment to say to that.
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

essence of black wrote:wierdest compliment iv ever had was one of my female mates (me being a guy) told me that she wanted my legs.

it was the most random thing ever, she just came up to me one day when i was wearing a pair of skinny jeens and said i want ur legs, whats a guy ment to say to that.
Haha. That sounds weird but it's really not. I've said it to my guy friends before. I mean, you males hardly have to put any effort into your legs- it takes hard work and dedicationg for us to look good in skinny jeans.
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

wow I've had a few, but this is the only one that came to my head.
I was lying down once, and my friend starts sniffing me, and says "Wow, you smell really good" then she starts randomly laughing as says "No, really, you smell REALLY good" and I was mad at her at the time, so when she said that, I started laughing. And I swear I have never, ever even touched illegal drugs.. lol
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

ok, so yesterday i was at school, and like four people told me that i was really really white. i was like, ok, but it was really weired. im not even that white!!! :evil:
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

rain.on.me wrote:Once i was told that my handwriting was 'really pretty'. now mind you, i had wrote on the blackboard, and it is not particularly easy for left-handed people to write on the board. so i thought my handwriting looked appalling, so i was like "oh...thanks."
oh, i know!! being a lefty sometimes stinks like when it comes to writing with marker or chalk i get it on the side of my hand and sometimes all down my arm then the writing looks smudged

this random/strange compliment is from my friend about my dad. we were in my room talking then my dad came up stairs to tell us dinner was ready then she said "you know, your dad is really hot." i didn't know how to react to that one... he's 52 but he he could pass for 40, his hair is jet black (with out dying it), he's tall and somewhat pale. i guess he's a good looking guy but it's weird for someone to say that because he's me dad...
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

First off, I live in Southern CA, where it's not cold enough to have a heavy coat, but it was really cold last night (to me) and I had to go out. So I took this old coat my mom had from like 20 years ago and wore it, figuring it was better to be warm than fashionable. But I got like 5 compliments on it!! Even my mom was shocked when Itold her!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I was with a group of friends last night, and we were all wearing matching scarves and hats (it was her birthday party, and her mom bought us them.), and some guy came up and was like "oh wow! you guys look like pippi longstocking! cool!" we were like, :? um...ok?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin