EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by darkrider »

ohz boyz, iz missedz lastz nightz....hmmph.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I don't know what you guys are talking about not a whole lot what said last night.

Anyways, I got a question. What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

hm, good question. I think he may have his goofy moments as a father, you know, more of the friend. But I think he would be a great father, the kind that makes your son's friends sacred to come over to the house because their dad is so big and beastly.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Ohhh! I see how it is! "Shanon (one N) is gone, now let's have fun!" :cry: At least the sledge hammer is um, uh....not available at the present time! Speaking of BHG, I better answer a question or two, so she doesn't track down one of those 2x4's...I'm sure she will find something useful. :lol: :shock: Perhaps even a shoe?!! :shock: :lol: :o
What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?) I think Emmett would be the goofing around type! In a good way though! I can picture him playing ball, coaching teams, sneaking in before dinner sweets, all that fun stuff! :D And as Dark mentioned, if he had daughters, I too, can see all the boys being intimidated by him! Can you inagine the little "jokes" he would come up with to tease them?! How funny.
I know there was another question. Somewhwere. I'll find it! ;)
Found it: Other than his strength, what do you think Emmett's quantifiable supernatural talent or ability would be, if he had one?
Well, just being a vampire gives his plenty of advantages, so this was a little tricky for me. I think he would like to be able to teleport himself. That way he can be in the middle of all the action - even on the other side of the world- in a SECOND! :lol: Not having to deal the whole airport/plane stuff. ;)
Last edited by shanon on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

urcoolcarrie wrote:AAAAHHHHH!!!!
Sorry ladies!!! I have a good excuse for not knowing the lex was back up, and therefore not coming on. See, it wasn't working earlier, so I decided to go try and suffer through some more of the middle of New Moon and, well...I got to chapter 17...and everyone knows that you can't stop Carrie after that!! I read till the end! Gah. Good ending. Good book. Edwards back. EMMETT is back. Happy day. :)

Anyway, so while I was furiously devouring New Moon, we had a new member!
Welcome to the crew, ChristinasHeadache!! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I usually come on here and welcome new members a lot sooner, so sorry. I'm kind of the welcome wagon around here. Anyway, I give promotions and keep track of members. You were a Trainee, and you were a Hand Laborer, but frankly, I didn't get on here fast enough to give you either promotion! You posted a lot last night. You are now a Bulldozer Trainee! The more you post, the higher your rank gets. :)

Also, Jack, you have also earned your rank as Bulldozer Trainee!

Congrats to the both of you!

I actually don't have a question at the moment, but if anyone else does, feel free to say something. :)
I know how it is to get lost in those books... Sigh... So no biggie! I did get a little crazy last night with the posting and stuff. At least I found me a TwiTwin tho! So... thanks for the welcome! I got cheered at too, and I learned a lot about the Crew last night lol.

On a side note, BHG I do not have your 2x4's these are mine, and.... I think I have a receipt for them somewhere around here. :mrgreen:

What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)

I think Emmett would be serious if he needed to be, but mostly he would be playful and happy with his child. I can envision him being my kids daddy, and always wanting to play or horse around, and me getting annoyed and telling him to take the kids outside if he wants to act like that. lol of course I envision him being my kids dad... yum!
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Well Hello There Everyone!!!!

I see you guys had fun last night after I signed off. I wonder what BHG will say about all the plans that you've made. She might not be too happy but atleast everyone had some fun and now it's time to get back to work.

So for the topic at hand: What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)
Oh, Emmett would be a great father. I think he would be the type that knows when to lay down the law but also would be one of those super cool, fun Dads who likes to just goof around and hang out with the kids. I think that he would be a friend to the kids but also some that that they would respect (like how Carlisle is but a little more laid back and not so uptight).
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I'm quite sure we don't know what your talking about Sky.

As far as the question: What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)
I think he would be the cool dad. He would be laid back to a point but then he would lay down the law. I also think that when it came to daughters he'd make sure that the boys didn't mess with his girls.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)
Oh my gosh! I can totally see him running around with a little toddler. :lol: I agree with Shannon, I think he would be considered a "cool dad." He'd always be running around with his kids. Then, he'd probably get really competative when it came to his kids football/soccer/basketball etc. games. He'd probably want them to have fun, but also want them to win.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I think Emmett would be the type of dad that would constantly running around, playing with his kids, and sometimes getting into just as much trouble, lol. He would know when to be stern, but only after being talked into it by Rosalie.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Copper Curls, you are now a Wrecking Ball Trainee! Yay!

sweet. 8-) time for a new banner, I guess... and a new question, too:

hhhhm. I'm not gonna lie, you guys have incredible ideas in your heads. I don't know how you think up these questions. they really make me sit down and think, y'know?
okay. I think that Emmett as a father would probably lead by example most of the time. He would let them figure things out for themselves, but when it came to things that he considered important, he would sit them down and make sure they understood why it was important. He'd also definitely be running around and getting in trouble with the kids. I can just see Rosalie lecturing them all at the same time : " You know better than to fight with werewolves…"

and yeah, I agree that he would probably be protective of his daughters. :D
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV