Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

Gempolhatestwlight

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by Gempolhatestwlight »

:twisted: :twisted: How do you guys like this crap? I hate twilight.... it is such a horrible bookk..... its just too mushy... its just romance... bleh...

Deleting the troll given the name. Obviously since this is their only post, no intro thread, they have no intention of anything along the lines of discussion. Deleting the account and leaving the post as an example of what I mean when we say "we delete and ban obvious trolls".

PEL (Who has had more than her fill of trolls in the last week)
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

Gempolhatestwlight wrote::twisted: :twisted: How do you guys like this crap? I hate twilight.... it is such a horrible bookk..... its just too mushy... its just romance... bleh...

Look don't be a troll! There are antis here, like myself, who are acting civil so either be civil or leave
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

How can it be anyone else for me besides my two favourite vampires, who are my favourite couple including Bella and Edward?

Alice and Jasper 100%
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

Who is my favorite couple?? Well, I would have to say Jasper and Alice or Emmet and Rosallie. My explanation for both are simple: they were made for each other!!

Alice and Jasper have this wierd kind of connectionn. Alice loves Jasper sooooo much and Jasper the same. There is something about them that makes me giddy and happy when I read about them. One of my favorite moments for them is when Jasper is explaning his story to Bella. He starts with saying that he walks into a dinner and meets Alice. Then he says that Alice said he had kept him waiting. Alice then cuts in and finishes the story with "He tipped his hat like a good southern gentleman". That is one of the best moments for Jasper and Alice. Emmett and Rosalie are also one of my favorite couple.

Emmet and Rosallie have a very strong connection. They are so "physichal" (as Edward describes them in the unfinished draft of Midnight Sun). They are always snuggling up to each other and are always laughing. I love that Rosallie saved Emmett. They make such a good couple. He is always joking and having fun and she is so pretty and ocupied in herself. That wierd connection pops up agian! They are so great and I love them so much.

There is one other couple that I love. They are so out of the concept of the book that it is really funny to me that I am even mentioning them. This couple is Angela and Ben. They are always so clueless and so human. They are a normal teenage couple and have no idea of the magical world right infrout of them! It really does make me laugh when i think about them.
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

i would love to have a book on the whole Alice & Jasper getting together. We had a bit in Eclipse but it sounded so interesting. I WANT MORE!....
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

twilightobsessed46 wrote:Who is my favorite couple?? Well, I would have to say Jasper and Alice or Emmet and Rosallie. My explanation for both are simple: they were made for each other!!

Alice and Jasper have this wierd kind of connectionn. Alice loves Jasper sooooo much and Jasper the same. There is something about them that makes me giddy and happy when I read about them. One of my favorite moments for them is when Jasper is explaning his story to Bella. He starts with saying that he walks into a dinner and meets Alice. Then he says that Alice said he had kept him waiting. Alice then cuts in and finishes the story with "He tipped his hat like a good southern gentleman". That is one of the best moments for Jasper and Alice. Emmett and Rosalie are also one of my favorite couple.

Emmet and Rosallie have a very strong connection. They are so "physichal" (as Edward describes them in the unfinished draft of Midnight Sun). They are always snuggling up to each other and are always laughing. I love that Rosallie saved Emmett. They make such a good couple. He is always joking and having fun and she is so pretty and ocupied in herself. That wierd connection pops up agian! They are so great and I love them so much.

There is one other couple that I love. They are so out of the concept of the book that it is really funny to me that I am even mentioning them. This couple is Angela and Ben. They are always so clueless and so human. They are a normal teenage couple and have no idea of the magical world right infrout of them! It really does make me laugh when i think about them.
I love the fact that Rose is the one that saved Emmett . . . it's the kind of thing that happens now, not just the other way round . . . :)
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
gilaღcantik
Settled in Forks

Post by gilaღcantik »

For me I love alice and jasper the most, their love is so subtle, you can tell how real it is without them needing to be all out there about their relationship.

I also love love love Carlisle and Esme, they're both so sweet together, and I wish we could've read more about them.
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

gilaღcantik wrote:For me I love alice and jasper the most, their love is so subtle, you can tell how real it is without them needing to be all out there about their relationship.

I also love love love Carlisle and Esme, they're both so sweet together, and I wish we could've read more about them.
totally agree- like when they come back from Volterra and Jasper is waiting. They dont have a big kiss they just stare at each other and Bella has to look away because it is so intimate- gush!
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

Niinella
Settled in Forks

Post by Niinella »

Alice/Jasper

They have been my (non-Bella/Edward-)favourite since the end of New Moon; the scene in the airport when they met was just so.. I don't know, touching. The fact that they don't feel any need to embrace each other publicly and prove anything to anyone (or each other) just proves that they have a very ideal relationship. They are both very interesting, especially together. They always make me wonder, what's their communication like? How do they talk and act when no one else's around? They are very close to being polar opposites, so I think it's very fascinating.
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

Niinella wrote:Alice/Jasper

They have been my (non-Bella/Edward-)favourite since the end of New Moon; the scene in the airport when they met was just so.. I don't know, touching. The fact that they don't feel any need to embrace each other publicly and prove anything to anyone (or each other) just proves that they have a very ideal relationship. They are both very interesting, especially together. They always make me wonder, what's their communication like? How do they talk and act when no one else's around? They are very close to being polar opposites, so I think it's very fascinating.
totally- thats why i would love SM to do a book all about them- from the Diner meeting onwards- fascinating.
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx