Twilight Guys

The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by The Architect »

w00t LoL
So im on a Harry potter Marathon and cedric isnt like edward at all :P
well kinda but he just isnt the same :P LoL!

I just kinda noticed is all, Edward I kinda see why his personality would be more attractive.
Albeit the chicks in the HP film may be better cause they dont have a need to drink your blood and they are a bit more normal :P LoL!
What If I'm The Bad Guy?
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I found Cedric to be a bit too cocky for my taste... he was a charmer I'm sure but he was a prep pig which is a big turn off for myself.

Edward on the other hand would give anyone a chance... no matter who they were, what class they were, etc etc...

I would rather a kind caring vampire to a someone who thinks their balls are bigger then mine (well er if i were a guy).

Cedric was nice... but doesnt do it for me. Sucks Edward is a blood sucker and all.

I'll stick with Ian... human and caring/loving. (have you read The Host?)

woot woot
JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Edwards Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edwards Girl »

Ok I admit I'm not a guy... But my two best guy friends are Twilight guys and they absolutly love it!!!! :D
I don't need a knight in shining armor...I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo!

Team Switzerland! Because I just can't decide....
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Bear »

I was skeptical at first. Being a guy, reading the series was definitely not the most masculine thing I've done. In that though, I saw it more as a lesson on how to deal with women first, a captivating story second, and a crazy love feud between an Adonis and a freakishly tall, space heater a distant, distant third.

That statement pretty much sums up my reasons for reading Twilight; although, I have to admit, I don't regret 'glancing' through books one to four one bit. I can't wait to discuss some of the topics and debates the series offers, as well as the opinions about the movie!
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Bear wrote:I was skeptical at first. Being a guy, reading the series was definitely not the most masculine thing I've done. In that though, I saw it more as a lesson on how to deal with women first, a captivating story second, and a crazy love feud between an Adonis and a freakishly tall, space heater a distant, distant third.

That statement pretty much sums up my reasons for reading Twilight; although, I have to admit, I don't regret 'glancing' through books one to four one bit. I can't wait to discuss some of the topics and debates the series offers, as well as the opinions about the movie!
Your insight so far is so amazing! Can't wait to see more of your posts regarding the saga!! Welcome to the Lex!
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Bear »

Well, I am up for any discussion! Really, if you don't mind having the male perspective, or in that another perspective altogether, I'd be happy to join! Are there any current forums you recommend?
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Bear wrote:Well, I am up for any discussion! Really, if you don't mind having the male perspective, or in that another perspective altogether, I'd be happy to join! Are there any current forums you recommend?
For any real discussion, all of them are pretty good. I try to keep an eye on all the threads just in case there is anything I want to add. The one that I personally am most active on, as well as most of the other girls, are the Cast List ones...thats where we mostly talk about the actor's and such, but for more of a discussion of the books, you are better off sticking with anything in Quench Your Thirst.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Bear wrote:Well, I am up for any discussion! Really, if you don't mind having the male perspective, or in that another perspective altogether, I'd be happy to join! Are there any current forums you recommend?
Male perspective are pretty nice because I think we (girls) kind of get carried away by the Team stuff. "sigh" I think it can't be helped. :roll:

Anyway, welcome to Lex. It's nice to know the guys also like the series and want to debate. :)
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Yeyyy, My Boyfriend is a Twi-Guy now!! ( Me being female ) I asked him to read it and apparantly he 'didn't go in any bookshops' but now he's started it which is great. I say he's a proper Twi-Guy because he IS really enjoying it :lol: My Best Friends Boyfriend is reluctant to read it because it's a romance. So Kudos to all those guys who either didn't care or got over it!
Anyway - My Boyfriend is happy now because he understands what most of what I say means now , like all my references to Jake and Jasper :lol:

How many of you have read the host? And those who have - What did you think?
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I've read the host and it's one of my favorite books of all time (I <3 Ian). In fact New Moon being my favorite, The Host sits right next to it... then Midnight Sun, Twilight....
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*