Twilight Guys

Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Dylan »

I am glad you liked the Question... I was eating icecream and thinking about women while i was online and it just popped into my head... :P

And you can lick the cream off my cookies any time ;) :lol:
Not really though...

I am taken atm...

So are you in the military, which branch if you are... I just havnt heard of many girls being able to even flip a rifle once, so this is interesting to me :P
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

hahaha hell no im not in the military ... i would totally shoot myself in the foot! Seriously. I closed my leg in a car door because I simply forgot to put it inside the vehicle.......... no real guns. :o I just find that funny cause if you knew me you would totally be laughing too..... me, in the military. Have you ever seen Private Benjamin with Goldie Hawn? :D

I was on the colorguard in High School which was way way way way way way long ago. :? Back then I could walk straight lines without falling over. I think the older I get the clumsier I'm getting?

and thanks for the invitation of cream cookie licking..... but the 'not really though' totally blows! haha!

Seriously though... I'm still watching my PM box.... :shock: noooo takers yet :cry:

Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
NZTwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by NZTwilighter »

ringswraith wrote:
NZTwilighter wrote:I just wanted to say that all you awsome guys out there who have read and appreciated Twilight truly deserve a hugh high five 8-)

I got my brother to read twilight and he thinks its pretty awsome, unfortunately my partner refuses to read it, or any other book for that matter, any tips on how i could convince him to do otherwise? :?:

I also think its pretty neat you guys having the XY thread because you guys definately do need your own space to talk your own things, although i think its also pretty cool we can all talk on this thread re our differences / similarities as male / female, and its very unfortunate how some people feel the need to ruin it for others.
So with you guys 100% ;)

:D
First, thanks for the moral support. :) Much appreciated.

Second- has your partner ever told you why he doesn't want to read it? Or is it just a general aversion to books?

My coworker never really used to read books, but after seeing the Twilight movie she was curious. I bought the book the day after seeing the movie (which was already heartily recommended by my niece- I only declined initially due to the "glittering vampires") and when I told her how much better the book was, she bought the books, too. Even her boyfriend was surprised- she came to work one day telling us how he told her "You never read a book in your life!" :lol:

Now I don't know if that will help you, but you could always start with stuff he loves. Maybe books from a show he likes to watch?
Thanks guys for the ideas, ill go home tonight and try them out :)

To answer your question he has an aversion to reading fullstop. hes a fidgeter and likes to be constantly doing somthing while im more chilled out and ready for whatever, so he basically thinks sitting around reading a book is a waste of time.

Not given up tho, i think if i got him to see the movie and mainly the fight scene he might be more interested.
I enjoy the cold, diamonds and hearthrobs.
Team Edward.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Hmm. That might set him up for disappointment though, seeing as the fight isn't actually in the book. :)

Still, couldn't hurt to try, right?

Has he ever seen a movie that was based off a book?
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Bear »

It's more of a guideline for guys - the book that is. You learn how to deal with women and how to dish some classic lines. There are some definite gooders in the series; although, I'm pretty sure saying "you fascinate me" as an excuse for watching /her/ sleep will not warrant an immediate glomp + snog. Godpseed to those who try.
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

:lol:
touche, bear
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

I'm not a big gun fan myself.

Well some of the book is a guideline at least. Don't sneak into a girl's window and watch her while she sleeps though. It does seem to say that stalkers get the girl(as long as the girl is also a stalker) :lol:
NZTwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by NZTwilighter »

hmmmmm yes he would be dissapointed that the fight scene isnt in there, i just wont mention that part and hopefully he'll become captivated with the book and wont notice ;)

Haha i think if my partner told me he watched me sleep because i fascinated him he's definately get laid :lol:
But yes there are many lines in twilight that would have most girls swooning, especially if a guy actually said it to her!
Maybe dont sneek into her house though :)
I enjoy the cold, diamonds and hearthrobs.
Team Edward.
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Gimp what size shoe do you wear?

woot woot
Jaime

*shakes her pom poms... Go me Go*
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

While I respect the fact that the ladies deserve their own place to call their own, the same as us guys do, I do NOT like the feeling of being placed under a microscope that I got while I was there. - Ard

^ And so my story begins... thanks to Ard. First, my story contains bad language! You been warned. Secondly, I'm not an English major so bite me! Third, this is totally meant to be FUNNY. So if you aren't laughing then keep it to yourself. Seriously.... I have sh*ts for brains. And if this story gets me in trouble (by the mods) it was totally Ard's idea! :? :D

"I Hate BIOLOGY... and Ard. Gr!"

So here I sit again... I hate this chair. It makes my butt hurt by the end of the hour. I mean seriously? Like the school can't afford butt pillows, gr. I mean, look around the room! I hate those ugly animal statues. I bet they were expensive! I bet that one stupid big scary owl could put butt pillows in every chair in this room! I swear, if that thing starts wooing at me I'm going to freak!

"Class..." Ohhhh, Mr. O'Shea, he's such a hottie! Those blue eyes... oh wait? What did he say? Something about slides? "use your microscope and determine which category each specimen belongs."

Ugh... I was never good with a microscope At least I don't have a partner, sooo annoying. Breathing up all in my bubble space! Seriously, get a breath mint people.

"Here you go Ms. Jaime."

"Thanks Mr. O'Shea..." OMG! Am I blushing? STOP! GO AWAY! How embarrassing.... did he notice? Ugh, he so noticed. And it seems my two friends Nikki and Kristina, who sit next at the lab table next to me, notice too...

I quietly whispered to them, "shut up and stop with the kissy noises. He'll hear you! Damn you two!" If they think for one moment they won't be getting a back head slap later they are so wrong! I think Nikki's gaining weight? She could just be bloated?

"Alright class, you may begin."

Ugh. I opened the box to find 6 different slides. I hate biology. Let's see... first. Onin

I looked at the slide, I wrote down my educated guess. Don't laugh, I know what you're thinking. I'm educated, damn you! STOP LAUGHING!

Second slide. Dylan. Well that one was easy!

Third slide. Ard. Huh?

So when I put the slide under the microscope I saw nothing. I'm not the best operator of a microscope, it took me a few tries before I found the right dial to increase the zoom... almost can make out...

*SNAP*

Seriously? You have got to be kidding me!

"Um," so embarrassing! "Mr. O'Shea," wow he's so hot! "My Ard slide broke?"

"Oh, well, let me get you another Jaime, try to be more careful though." Wow, look at that smile. He makes me melt. I could only nod in response and I'm sure my face was redder them a slapped white monkey's a*s.

Ok, let me try this again. Once he handed me the slide, I was almost back to my microscope when my natural everyday behavior decided to act up.

*CRACK*

So I dropped it! I DROPPED IT! DAMNIT! I was not going to ask for another again. I mean, I guess I could just put ANNOYING next to his name on my paper. Ugh! ARD!

Hm, wait!

"Peezzz"

"What?" Kristina asked.

"Keep it down! Look, can I see your Ard slide? I seem to have lost mine?" Twice.

"Sure," she said, then she handed me the slide... ever so careful.

"Thanks."

So I treated this Ard slide as if it were gold. Or should I say diamonds? I like diamonds, gold is just gold. Diamonds.... sparkle! Wait! Back to the annoying slide.

Let's see, the microscope was already at it's fullest zoom level. I just slid it in, I still don't see why the first slide snapped. Weird.

Ugh, I still couldn't make anything out! Oh... let me turn this dial. THERE! FINALLY!!

Wtf? Wth? WHAT IS THAT? On the Ard slide was a circle of something, is it a ring worm? I focused in on the slide more, using the same dial. It's... tiny people? Wait, what is wrong with these people, why is their hair... OMG!

OMFG! Is that... it is! It's Cindy Lou Who! Wth is she doing on the Ard slide? Look, she's waving at me? Should I wave back?

No, don't wave back you moron! I glanced up and luckily everyone was still working on their slides. Mr. O'Shea was reading some boring looking book. No one was looking at me... good. I think I'm going crazy!

Again I glanced back in the microscope. Um... so there is a group of tiny Who's. I'm totally having "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" flashbacks. Wait... in the middle of the Whoville village circle creepy thingy there is something...no it's someone. Who?

O - M - G.

ARD? Seriously ARD? He's waving at me? That's sweet... wait. WAIT! HE'S NOT WAVING AT ME! HE'S FLICKING ME OFF!

So what I did next was probably not very lady like, or kind. I'm sure my chances with Mr. O'Shea are doomed. I mean, how was I suppose to know Ard Who couldn't fly and it was just a coincident the window was open too. FLY MOTHER ****ER!

*sigh* I do feel better.

So... where was I? Oh yes! Let me write down my thought on the Ard slide.

Onin - Sweet
Dylan - Sweet
Ard - ASSMUNCH!

Ok, next slide, Gimp. What an odd name?

THE END.