Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by JenTheWriter »

I KNOW! It's bad. I mean being flirted with is okay, but it's creepy old guys that always hit on me. I told one that I had a boyfriend and that didn't deter him one bit. I was actually processing a MoneyGram transfer and the guy didn't put his number down and I go, "Sir, I need a phone number." And he's like, "I'll only give it to you if I can take you out to dinner." He's like OLD. I'm like ew!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Yeah, that is seriously gross.

I used to push the candy cart around nursing homes and hospitals as part of my CNA training (don't ask me what it had to do with anything because I don't know) and I always got hit on by the guy is older than my grandpa. It is just plain creepy.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

Oh that is all kinds of wrong!

I think the worst compliment I got was actually from the guy I was seeing. Well, long story short is he knew my mom for years before he met me. Anyway, we're rough housing around on his bed and all of sudden he goes, "Whoa birth control."

And I stopped and looked at him all confused. "Birth control? What?"

He then says, "Yeah, when you were laughing just then you looked like your mom."

I froze and then pushed him away. I said, "Don't touch me. I so don't like you right now." And then I started thinking was that a burn on me AND my mother. I had my head on his chest and I was all grumbly, "I'll have you know my mother is a very beautiful woman."

And he goes, "I know. I just don't want her in my bed."
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^ oh my god!! that was the most hilarious thing i've heard in a long time....and super awkward!! but still great.

oh man, now i wish i had a strange compliment to share.....hmmm.

god, i'm trying to think but i seriously don't get compliments, period--strange or otherwise. :(
well now i feel fantastic about myself :lol:
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

Yeah it was super hilarious. There were so many funny things that were said between us. lol It was great. And don't get all down about not getting compliments. Seriously. For the longest time when I was younger I'd always get the, "You're so pretty, but if you lost a little weight..." I was like uh, thanks for the backhanded compliment.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Speaking of creepy guys....

There was this one guy who became suddenly obsessed with me. A nasty guy. The kind that make you shudder. He was a friend of my brother's and he lived near us so he was over at my house all the freakin' time, always trying to get me to go out with him. Begging every chance he got.

He wrote me a letter saying that he'd never fallen for a girl so hard before and that there was 'something about me that he just couldn't resist'. Which is so weird because I never even talked to him. I avoided him. Ignored him. I never, ever let on that I might even possibly like him as a friend.

I remember one time I was hanging out in my room with a buddy and he came in, sat on a chair and stared at me the whole time. He literally sat there for almost three hours just watching us. We completely ignored him but he just kept on sitting. And another time he came over at like 2 am begging me [again] to give him a chance and I said no so he went home and 'got wasted' to deal with it. He kept saying "Do you want me to die of alcohol poisoning? Because I'll drink myself to death trying to get over you." Go for it.. ? lol

I know this makes me sound like a b*tch but seriously, this guy was bad news and everyone figured it out soon enough (after he dated my younger sister). So I wasn't crazy. ;)
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

^^ Oh ew how creepy sick is that?! Then he went out with your little sister?! *shudders* I had this one guy obsessed when I was in my early 20s working at BK. He worked in the dining room and was a touch special. He would just stand there and stare at me for hours. He would find ways to come behind the counter and touch me. I half expected him to follow me home one night and stare into my window!
addictedbooklover

Post by addictedbooklover »

I haven't had any weird stalker experiences, but people always compliment me about my hair, random people come up to me and say 'your hair is the most beautiful colour,' which gets annoying...
And one of my friends said I was really nice, and I'm like what? I'm not nice at all!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

JenTheWriter wrote:^^ Oh ew how creepy sick is that?! Then he went out with your little sister?! *shudders* I had this one guy obsessed when I was in my early 20s working at BK. He worked in the dining room and was a touch special. He would just stand there and stare at me for hours. He would find ways to come behind the counter and touch me. I half expected him to follow me home one night and stare into my window!
Ha. He probably did.
Sounds a lot like something Edward would do... ;)
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

That was just wrong.

I was eating out with some friends today and had turned my head to talk to this one girl I knew when my friend said
Friend:"Oh my god! Stop doing that!"
Me: [blinks]"Doing what?"
Friend:"BLINKING!"
Me: [blink a few more times in confusion]
Friend:"Stop it, did you you know that everytime you blink your eyelasshes touch your cheek and then your eyebrow?" well duh, that's why I can't wear contacts because my freaking eyelashes get in the way.
Me:[really slowly] "Yeah, why?"
Friend: [gets mad and starts ranting about long eyelashed people]
Me: [covers eyes with hands]"Can we stop taling about my eyelashes now?"
Friend:[really loudly] "Yeah, ok. Lets talk about your ginormous boobs!"
Everyone in the restaurant: [stares]
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.