Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Just Vent!

Post by *Wanderer* »

Today I watched my mother cry.

Life is hard. I just want to be done and over with it already.
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

-Jasper wrote:My mum is trying to get me off the lex because I spend too long on it (true), and although I do all my homework and revision, I think she'd trying to get me into good habits. Maybe the limit will come off if I'm good. *angel halo* And the thing is, now it's blocekd after 9, the computer is behaving fine on youtube and the sound and everything, typically.
Hehe, good point! I should set up a proposal count, right now it's on: 1 << let's work on that. :lol:
For the APPC party, I'll probably do any dare. I don't know if she'll extend it, but I'll stay until 9:00 and I'll just miss the party.

Our form tutor was probably having a control freak moment, she's normally nice, but she can be very annoying.

At least you talked to him ... And I know that you were sitting on him in your heart, so it's okay. :lol:
So he said that he'd texted you already? Next time he comes on msn, I think you have a right to question him, he can't just not answer forever.
Ohhh dear. She's succeeding on getting you off the Lex then with the block, lol? Be gooood or you might not be able to stay for the whole party! Typical that everything works fine now that you have a lot less time... What a pain in the butt.

Yeah! He said he text me about it, but I know he's talking out of his backside. He said he sent it on his old number. Which is lies, because he never gets credit on that number. But he figured he hadn't text me from it in a while so he could blag it that the number was having issues, I guess. I think he just chats it a bit sometimes. I'll never bloody know, and I'm so nosy it kills me lol. Maybe I'll just punch him and sit on him anyway to make myself feel better!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I hate it when I feel I have to live up to my surname all the time!
Maybe I just want to do what I want to do! :x

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Girl #1- Do you know who Mrs. Fox is?
Girl #2- No.
Me- You go to the high school and you don't know who Mrs.Fox is?
Girl #2- I've never seen her.
Me- Didn't she have like.. curly hair? And she stood outside of her doorway all the time?
Girl#1- Yea.
Me- Yea, I used to see her all the time when I went there.
Girl#1- You did?
Me- Yea, when I went there.
Girl#1- ... When you went there?
Girl #2- She graduated.
Girl#1- *appraises* Really? You don't look like it.
Me- I know.
Girl #2- She's short.

I could have really freaked her out and said "Yea, two years ago... " but I didn't. :P
But seriously, guys. >= /
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

For starters, Photobucket will not sufficiently organize this album & its just one of those things that make me feel really retarded because it bothers me, but it bothers me soooooo much that I just deleted the whole thing & really couldnt care less. Then theres this thing that people around me love to bring up stuff that obviously bugs me, makes me feel self-concious, in secure or basically lower my self-esteem even more if thats possible & its driving me crazy because not only can I not say anything to said people because it just works everyone up, but I cant really avoid this without being quote b!tchy unquote or quote nasty unquote.
Moral of my vent 'un-constructive criticism' is a b!tch.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Well i went to Melbourne of Friday and i came back today...
We did some awesome shopping on Saturday!
I ended up getting these:
Kurt Cobain memorial Converse for......$50!!!!BARGAIN!!

AND!!!Best Of All!
I <3 Edward tee for...........$18....ANOTHER bargain!!!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Grrr borders are annoying me my orders taking ages to come in.
I'm tired
I cant be botherd
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I am so mad, Saturday I had to go on a walk with this girl and I ended up having to lend her my NM, I was so mad because she has a 3 or 4 year old sister who will probably ruin it. Now I am going to have to give her Eclipse and BD next. :x
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

runswithwolves wrote:I am so mad, Saturday I had to go on a walk with this girl and I ended up having to lend her my NM, I was so mad because she has a 3 or 4 year old sister who will probably ruin it. Now I am going to have to give her Eclipse and BD next. :x
I HATE that!
I leant my frined Twilight about 4 months ago and I haven't had it back!
I don't think she's even read it either! SO annoying!

Anyway, my vent is my hair after swimming! It's mental!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I let my grandmother borrow my copy of twilight months ago. She hasn't even started reading it yet. she said she's saving it read on vacation on the beach. ......she's not going on vacation until June/July! :x

anyways.
I have a headache from he**. i took medicine a few hours ago, and guess what, it never freakin helped. so now im in such a bad mood and i feel like im gonna attack anyway who talks to me today.

also, my best friend has been lying to me lately. i asked her about it in a text, and she's been ignoring me ever since. bnjdsnc dvkfojlnvbklsad;, nbgkfeisv bgklfs cnbgfl;dzmvnfioerwrhntrendhfkldAKCNFBOWELWDJGBREFLAKDHFBTWELOHRSKLJBHGESKAJSDHIBKWLANFOobgjelfjnbhdkrs,djvbsdfbdfkgbfgrkuygb fsdfeoitguiesufhgregjksbdieruotbeofiiusditloefpl;saihbgofdfhduhgehisfsubsdgjsgrd.
i vented.