Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BrokenDreams
Wandering Through Town

Re: Just Vent!

Post by BrokenDreams »

I lent a girl in my history class my copy of Twilight and she kept it for a month. When I finally asked her where it was, she said she finished reading it a long time ago but she forgot to give it back.

Anyways, I'm not having a very good day. One of my best friends is mad at me, but I have no idea why. I tried to ask her, but she's ignoring me. I have no idea why she's acting like this.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

Today was a bad day. First, I have nothing to wear this morning. So i go to school looking stupid. Then, my day proceeds in the following:
2. me and my best friend are still kind of butting heads, and she refuses to talk about the problem
3. pretty sure i failed a science test
4. then failed an english quiz
5. then failed a german quiz
6. i come home to overhear my mom on the phone w/ one of her girlfriends telling her about this guy she met on facebook who wants to have an affair with my mom. my mom is married, and so is this guy. apparently, my mom declined but the guy is still persistent. im just worried that my mom will cheat on my dad :shock: :cry:
7. my dad messed up my little brother's dentist appointment, and now my parents are paying hundreds of dollars for a procedure they didnt want for my brother. so they fought over that.
8. i just want something in my life to go right *sigh*
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Overly emotional people bother me. Whether its happy or mad or whatever, I just cant stand them. Like if you're ever in a random mood & people just wanna spread their sunshine around & you just dont wanna be happy or whatever.
Also, I have issues when people randomly beg for things. Like on the first time they ask, they drag out the please like they expect you to say no or something, or if they just demand it. (Im a little short-fused)
Edit
I feel horrible because I just kinda ranted to my friend & the sad thing is that I meant it all. Ive got a headache, Im easily put in a bad mood & I have problems making decisions.
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Yesterday was really bad, first I had to go to the orthodontist and had spacers put on and they really hurt, then I spent an hour outside trying to fix bikes so we could ride them and I ended up ripping a whole in my tire, then I found out that the Jonas Brothers are going on a world tour and they aren't coming near here so I don't get to go, then I tried to watch a movie and the DVD player broke and I found out my mom like a Miley Cyrus song. It was a really bad day.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I just got suspended from YouTube!!! Damn copyright claims.....
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Hahahahah....got high on this drink called 'LOL' today at school.
It is a new type of drink flavours razz bri (raspberry), tropical, go man go(mango) and b current.
It is golden circle's new carbonated fruit juice drink.
Apparently it is pretty good for you (100 mg of Vitamin C) and it has more energy
stuff in it(198mg) than V(180mg) the energy drink.
It yummmm as!!LOL
hahahha...
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Grrr I hate stuck up snobby people who think their better and know more than you :x
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I love singing the song 'Like A Virgin' at the top of my voice with my friend in P.E...... :lol:
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

MY HISTORY TEACHER IS NOT NICE.
And she is extremely snooty and sarcastic.
: (
ImageImage
E<3B
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

UGH!!! I went skating last weekend and my skates were too lose on around my legs and rubbed the skin off and now the wounds are infected! AND THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! They're all wet and nasty and always itchy! I'm going nuts over these things! I want them to go away!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May