Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Yello people!

Post by urcoolcarrie »

How did you pick your screen name?
I love Carrie Underwood, so I just decided to name it after her. So, essentially, my username means "you are cool carrie underwood"

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I read Twilight because my mom got it for herself for Christmas and told me it was good and that I needed to read it. All my friends at school had read it and had been telling me the same thing, so I thought I'd give it a try. Long story short, my friends and family wish that they hadn't said a word because now all I can do is talk about Twilight. To them, it's an unhealthy obsession, but to me, its acutally VERY healthy. :)

I will have to say that my favorite is the original "Twilight." Breaking Dawn comes in at a very close second, followed by Eclipse and New Moon

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I am forever Team Edward and Team Vampire! However, I understand Jacob, and I think he has his place. And I have to admit, he is so funny in Breaking Dawn! That being said, i'm really glad Bella ended up with Edward. They deserve eachother. I also belong to a team called Team Edward Hale. :)

Who is your favorite minor character?
Emmett all the way!! I love that guy! If Edward didn't exist, I'd totally pick Emmett. :)

What are your hobbies?
Reading, going to the movies, hanging out with friends, shopping, and I love the computer. Its one of my best friends.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I'm from the states. I can't really just come out and get much more specific than that. sorry!

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I'm a teen.

Anything else?
I'm not a very interesting, person, I guess, because I don't have much more to say. Lets see... I don't really have much of a preference as far as music goes. I keep my iPod on shuffle, and listen to whatever comes up. I like everything from rock and hip hop, to total country. The only thing I don't really like is rap.
My favorite movies are Everything You Want and all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I recently (like, last night) saw Prom Night, and that was really good. I saw it with my friend, who is a fellow twilighter, and every time Kellan came into view, we squeeled and jumped up and down. :)
And now i'm just babbling. I guess I should stop here.
See you people around! I'm glad the lex is back. Its fun to see so many familiar faces. (or usernames. whatever.)
<3 urcoolcarrie
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Yello people!

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hello and welcome back to the Lexicon! Let's all have fun with the new and beautiful Lex Fourms!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

thanks to both of you. ah. it feels so good to be back. its like coming back from a month long vacation and getting to sleep in your nice warm bed again.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautifully improved TL! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.