Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by Amanda Beth »

so i can't seem to sit still tonight and write the next chapter... i'm just over 1500 words. blah. quick question: did bella and jacob ever actually sell their motorcycles in the books? i don't think they did but i'm second guessing myself for some reason.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Amanda Beth--I don't believe they ever did sell the bikes. I remember Edward buying one of his own to ride with Bella, but he ended up giving it to Jasper, I think, because he realized that riding motorcycles was something Bella enjoyed doing with Jacob.
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

akire wrote:And, Pammy? Fear not. There are plenty of ppl who read fics with M ratings.
Thanks Erika, but that's not actually the reason I am disappointed. I was trying to keep it...and the first one...as close to how SM would have written it...IF she had written it. I wish she had written it! :evil: Oh don't get me started on that! :lol:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

It's doubtful that she'd write something that would garner that rating. :)

/sigh

Stuck on how to continue...
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

ringswraith wrote:It's doubtful that she'd write something that would garner that rating. :)
:lol: No question of that! All I wanted though was the same thing she had given us in the first three books and what she gave us AFTER the honeymoon (that was some pretty steamy stuff as PG-13 goes) but to skip over it entirely was extremely disappointing.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

akire wrote:Caryn & Sandy, I haven't started reading If Love Could Light a Candle, but I have it on my list. I loved The Nymph & the Waterfall!! And, Caryn, I'm so glad you're loving Tropic of Virgo. RockGodward is one of my top 'wards. And I StageFrightBella is great.

Yeah, well, I just finished Chpt 27 and RockWard is currently on my Biggest D!@&s in the World list. I was literally screaming at my computer screen so loudly that no sound was actually coming out of my mouth. Honestly!! The boy is clueless. I get it. But, really?!?!?!?! He can't figure THIS ONE out?!?!?!?! Go after her you brainless, heartless, spineless idiot boy!!!!!!

Sorry, it's the same reason I am not going to make it through the next 4 chapters of The Dominant either. Stupid men too caught up in their own emotional crap to see the pain they are inflicting irritate the crap out of me.

I know I know. I just described essentially the angsy emotional twist in just about everyone of my favorite fanfics, WA, The Sub/The Dom and now The Tropic of Virgo. But, Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick!!!!!

And, with that, I am going to try to sleep.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

This is to any of you out there who publish on fanfiction regularly and know more about navigating their system than I do at the moment!
I am confused about how to add a second chapter, plus other chapters, to my story without uploading the whole file every time. I am also having difficulty editing my story once I have it uploaded because it doesn't want to save my changes.
HELP, anyone? :x

BTW, I "hopefully" fixed the problems with the original version on the story. So, here's the new link to PERFECT FOREVER. Check it out if you haven't already. Let me know what you think.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5180905/1/
Last edited by missp on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

missp:
go to the publish tab
go to the document manager like you did for the first chapter and upload the word doc
go to my stories and to the far right you'll see Edit / Preview click on edit
click content/chapter tab and towards the bottom you'll see Add New Chapter

ta da :)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:(

sniff

Wide awake...

sniff.......

....where is ch 50 + epilogue.

Iv lost all faith in AG. wide awake....

where art thou
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

For anyone who is just getting started on The Ex-Factor, when you start, remember to read it from TOP to BOTTOM because AngelAtTwilight discusses the chapter, why things are the way they are and of course, there is the song/lyrics that she chooses for that particular chapter.

She is real good at explaining things so the reader doesn't freak out too bad.

I am re-reading it because this story is sooooo deep and there is sooooo much to absorb - it is frickin' unbelievable!!!!

****Spoiler****(sort of)

Caryn ~ you will see in TEF, the power and depth of E & B's love as the story unfolds, the raw pain they both experience, and I'll leave it at that.
This story blows SM's version of the NM experience right out of the water for me.

Freakin' hysterical in the chapter "Wicked Games" and let me just say "Pole dancing, Edward & Emmett"....(no, they do not get their freak flag flying together, just the fun they are having in this scene). I can't remember if it was Wicked Games chapter or the one before or after. Sorry. Too much going on!! :lol:

Anyway, enjoy!!
BTW, Chapter 29 is half way completed - according to the author with about 5-6 more chapters for this story and a definite sequel.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict