Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I just wanted to say that I agree with everyone who is in favor of Kristen. I can't really add too anything they have already said.

Oh, the official new moon cover for the DVD is on Amazon. =)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Official DVD release date is known

20-3-2010

it's on twitter twilight page
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I can't wait. Since I bought my Twilight late sounds like they released several different editions. The most important thing that I look for is the deleted or extended scenes.
Banner by TammyAZ
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Yes, I want to make sure I buy the version with the most deleted scenes or extras!! I would L-O-V-E it if they put out a director's cut for New Moon! I did see that the one on Amazon has a 6 part behind the scenes thing so that's cool!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Bellsuz wrote:Yes, I want to make sure I buy the version with the most deleted scenes or extras!! I would L-O-V-E it if they put out a director's cut for New Moon! I did see that the one on Amazon has a 6 part behind the scenes thing so that's cool!
I have three versions of the Twilight DVD. New Moon will most likely be the same situation. I have to have all the behind the scenes and deleted scenes and commentary and whatnot. It just isn't right NOT having it. The one thing that does snap my teeth together is the lack of cast commentary. Everything I have seen so far is that it is just CW and the producer or cinematographer or something. The best part of the Twilight DVD was Rob's commentary. He was downright fracking hysterical. Not to have the cast on there just bothers me.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

Hello!
I'm looking forward to buy the dvd of NM, I still don't know when it will be released in Italy. It will be to rent on march so I hope it will our for selling in April.
For Twilight we could choose between three different versions, I bought the 3discs edition and I hope they'll do the same for NM :roll: I'm so curious about the extras!
look after my heart, I've left it with you
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Jazz Girl -- yes, that really bothers me. I hadn't heard they (Kristin and Rob) wouldn't be on the commentary...very much sad face :(

Out of the three Twilight ones...which one was your fav? I only have the one from Borders. And I still haven't heard if there are any differences in the New Moon DVD's. I wonder if they're all the same this time?? Except for the one from Japan, WOW!! That one looks pretty awesome (at least I think it's the Japanese one...)
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Bellsuz wrote:Jazz Girl -- yes, that really bothers me. I hadn't heard they (Kristin and Rob) wouldn't be on the commentary...very much sad face :(

Out of the three Twilight ones...which one was your fav? I only have the one from Borders. And I still haven't heard if there are any differences in the New Moon DVD's. I wonder if they're all the same this time?? Except for the one from Japan, WOW!! That one looks pretty awesome (at least I think it's the Japanese one...)
Of my three, my favorite is the Borders three disc edition. It had many more special bts pieces, as well as the digital copy included. It is the one that came with Edward's Piano Concert on it, so, really, how could I resist?
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ oooh this is so unfair.... In holland we only had a 2-disc and a single disc version...no special releases...
and it is almost impossible to order overseas...because you need a credit card and in Holland it is not normal to have a credit card. it costs a lot.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote:^^ oooh this is so unfair.... In holland we only had a 2-disc and a single disc version...no special releases...
and it is almost impossible to order overseas...because you need a credit card and in Holland it is not normal to have a credit card. it costs a lot.
Mayhaps you could find an American friend who is willing to purchase and have them ship it to you. It appears we have many the special edition coming.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty