Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
animegaijingirl

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Cool. So, who has some drama to report? I'm so very bored
My mommy is healing well from her surgery, she can walk from the kitchen and back by herself...but needs a walker to leave the apartment
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

I've come to drop by as an escape from my anthropology essay. I love anthropology but having to write an essay that answers professor provided questions by using an article that doesn't answer those questions is very frustrating. So that is why it is 11:30pm and I still need another page. 2 more days of classes...just have to keep telling myself that.

Becs - Yay for being on the ball and requesting the new thread, boo to unread pms and having to wait
I will probably end up picking your brain. I feel like we've seen the same things and have the same taste, so I'll probably end up using you to remember the good stuff I've probably already seen. Because that's how it goes, right? - can't remember the good stuff without a little help. :D I also believe that had we ever met in person earlier in life we would have been movie buddies and you would have been the slightly older mentor.

Sami - glad your mom is doing well after her surgery. Hope she recovers fully quickly.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

:twisted:
anyone remember #3 that we rocked to page 110 before we got a new one? :roll:

right now we're having a very pleasant in-law situation :D due to the ash-cloud they're stuck on the Canary Islands :mrgreen: sooo nice to not have them calling every day (as they usually do when D's off at work on the boat)
By the way, D finally got signed with the boat for the summer, I mean, we knew he would, it was just a question of when, but it still feels nice.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Was that the THIRD thread that we rocked to 110 pages?!? And now we're going to be on the 7th?

Wow we really do move fast!

Glad your mums doing well Sami :)

Ally, glad you managed to get your paper done. Hope you had a nice lay in to recuperate? :)

Didn't I hear Honeythestripper say on Facebook we have our new thread? Why isnt this one locked if so? *Wanders off to investigate*

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

That's just amazing.

And anyone thinks the upcoming Nightmare on Elm Street looks promising? from the looks of the trailers and TV spots, it should be a great remake and reboot of the series.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I think little Ms Stripper was just being a good girl and avoided over-posting...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Sarah always loves rockin it up in 3rd person!

Sarah thinks we should also rock this thread hard to rival thread 3.

Sarah bats eyelashes at mods to try and prevent them from hating on her. She promises cookies in return for allowing the Lexily to be a little bit naughty (in the good way) every now and again! :mrgreen:

Sarah has mega exciting news: Sarah might be rocking it up to Ft Collins for 3 months straight! Sarah is literally bouncing off the walls in excitment!

Sarah asks thatcha keep it on the d'low on the book of face - work people dontcha know?

Sarah is giggling for no apparent reason than its good to laugh :lol:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Hello there lovelies!

Thank you so much for your private messages :) I just wanted to tell you that the "Most Popular" threads are now going to be at least 200 pages before we replace them. Our server has now the capacity to allow us more storage so yay!

We are considering 500 pages versions, but haven't decided because we figured that it would be a bit hard to try to go back and find 'certain' posts if you ever need to make reference to any conversation in the past.

Anyway, let me know what you think of it. Do you like being able to have a thread a bit longer? Would you like to test a 500 page thread? It's all up to you guys!

xoxo

Nena

Ps: This is my last year as a 20 something *sniff* bwaaaaa!