Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by bored by the sea »

yeah i know right i was thinking that! fool then he mightve gotten it done before damon got there! totally saw the ending coming though especially when Elenas bro said oh yeah i've got a friend coming round, i totally need to see what happens next :lol:
HarryTuttle wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:i know right he rang twice then went for a walk to the school :lol: poor effort! i haven't been watching the series really, this is only the 4th episode ive watched but i mean don't the vampires in this series have tracking abilities i mean im assuming they do otherwise how do the non vegetarian ones find food lol, could he not have tracked her and found her and made sure she was safe?! he's definitely no Edward Cullen thats for sure, think that's why this episode was frustrating us so much :lol:
Edward Cullen isn't the only vegetarian vampire, does anyone remember Count Duckula? he was the true original one.
Oh my god that is old school i remember watching that when i was really little :lol: he may have been the true original one but he wasn't quite as hot/gentlemanly and generally as awesome as Edward, obviously..... he's a duck :lol:
dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:yes yes new ep tonight, damn it can't believe im hooked on this :lol:
Me neither. I can't believe I'm so hooked. I think i might changed my avatar from twilight addict to vampire diaries addict.

What do you think... :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah or maybes just Vampire addict, that way it covers both :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:yeah or maybes just Vampire addict, that way it covers both :lol:
or maybe I could just go with "I'm a sucker for vampires" :lol: :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:yeah or maybes just Vampire addict, that way it covers both :lol:
or maybe I could just go with "I'm a sucker for vampires" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: YES do it!!!!!!! lol
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I can't wait for tonights episode ! :D
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Episode 19 coming up. Arghhh yap it's confirmed were 1 episode delayed here. Gotta check my favorite streaming site, hope they posted the newest episode...
bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:or maybe I could just go with "I'm a sucker for vampires" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: YES do it!!!!!!! lol
:lol: :lol: Let's see if I could find a decent pic that says all of this...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

HarryTuttle wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:i know right he rang twice then went for a walk to the school :lol: poor effort! i haven't been watching the series really, this is only the 4th episode ive watched but i mean don't the vampires in this series have tracking abilities i mean im assuming they do otherwise how do the non vegetarian ones find food lol, could he not have tracked her and found her and made sure she was safe?! he's definitely no Edward Cullen thats for sure, think that's why this episode was frustrating us so much :lol:
Edward Cullen isn't the only vegetarian vampire, does anyone remember Count Duckula? he was the true original one.
Oh my god that is old school i remember watching that when i was really little :lol: he may have been the true original one but he wasn't quite as hot/gentlemanly and generally as awesome as Edward, obviously..... he's a duck :lol:

But they are similar don't you think? both are vegetarian vamps except Duckula does walk around in the sunlight and doesn't sparkle.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I just watched yesterday's episode online! :D
I HATE STEFAN. Really, he's a jerk. Why why why is he having so much human blood and why does he actually drink it. Makes me sad. :(

OMG I loved the part Damon and Elena were dancing. Was it just me or did I see some butterflies flying between them.
It was HOT.

I'm all 'Elena have to choose Damon' now. :lol:
Since Stefan is drinking human blood. He was much sexier before.

But Damon, he's kinda changing into a NICE guy. Nice+Hot=Damon for the win. :lol:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:I just watched yesterday's episode online! :D
I HATE STEFAN. Really, he's a jerk. Why why why is he having so much human blood and why does he actually drink it. Makes me sad. :(

OMG I loved the part Damon and Elena were dancing. Was it just me or did I see some butterflies flying between them.
It was HOT.

But Damon, he's kinda changing into a NICE guy. Nice+Hot=Damon for the win. :lol:
Omg I knoww! I love, love, loved Stefan but if he's gonna start drinking human blood, then idk...I felt bad for that girl Amber :( At least he didn't kill her though. :roll: But yeah I am totally in love with this sweet sensitive side of Damon :D :D :D
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OH MY GOSH!!! I was on edge that entire episode!

Poor Stefan! He is losing everything just because of the stupid blood urges!!! I was basically trembling... I know that Damon also drinks human blood, but he's not so gory about it... Stefan was scaring me...

But my love for Damon has increased ten fold! This episode he was totally hot, as usual, but he was very... sweet.. and tender! My heart was melting! I absolutely love this side of him! The chemistry between him and Elena as they were dancing was just phenomenal!

And poor Bonnie...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:I just watched yesterday's episode online! :D

It was HOT.

OMG that episode was SO GREAT!!!! There were definatelly butterflies and I was holding my breath and absolutely swooning inside!!!!! Damon really is a great guy, once people get past the whole rash-killing thing.

He is SO crushing on Elena. I know he still says he's looking for Katherine, but he is definatelly going on Team Elena now, too. You could tell by the way he looked at her when he was in the tomb and he couldn't find Katherine and she was like "Please Damon" and he just got all worship-eyed.
SethisMine wrote:OH MY GOSH!!! I was on edge that entire episode!

Poor Stefan! He is losing everything just because of the stupid blood urges!!! I was basically trembling... I know that Damon also drinks human blood, but he's not so gory about it... Stefan was scaring me...

But my love for Damon has increased ten fold! This episode he was totally hot, as usual, but he was very... sweet.. and tender! My heart was melting! I absolutely love this side of him! The chemistry between him and Elena as they were dancing was just phenomenal!

And poor Bonnie...
I think EVERYONE is crushing on Damon now. Stefan was so freaky, but he's kinda like an alcoholic. He's addicted already, which is different I think then just drinking blood like Damon. Him almost attacking was absolutely NOT OKAY, no matter what she said. I still can't believe she did the needle thingy. GASP! Could she be partially transfering to Team Damon, too!?!?!?

Bonnie is being very scary-power. We know she has a lot of power and she's angry, but she's changed so much since we last saw her! New haircut, harsher view on life...very different. I miss the loving Bonnie we all love.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!