Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

gamb1t wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
After watching: Weird that Damon didn't recognize Katherine, but John did, isn't it?

SPOILERS!!!!

They way I took it, Damon realized that something wasn't right because he touched his lips after kissing Elena, and I'm guessing that he thought it felt way too familiar or something. Also, John didn't recognize Katherine until after she had cut his fingers off and was getting ready to stab him, so I'm guessing that John didn't realize it was Katherine until then (because I highly doubt Elena would do that). I totally didn't see that coming, so the first episode of next season (Which comes out in the Fall for those who don't know yet--I'm guessing probably Oct or so because I think thats when this season started??) should be very interesting.
Have you seen the Elena/Damon poster/picture?
It's right here.
I'm really confused, does that mean that's not Elena on the potser but Katherine?
That IF they find out about Katherine, Damon chooses for her and not for Elena?

I'm confused. But I think that's their point. Anyway I can't wait for season 2.
We're just.. waiting and sitting and have some theories discussed here until then, I think.
*sighs*
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Just finished watching the VD... STILL IN SHOCK!!! I liked it. :D

And I'm not sure Damon did not know that Kathrine was Elena. He looked a bit confused afterwords....

NO!! JEREMY!!!

Will post my stuff later, but I have to go. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

gamb1t wrote:
After watching: Weird that Damon didn't recognize Katherine, but John did, isn't it?

SPOILERS!!!!

They way I took it, Damon realized that something wasn't right because he touched his lips after kissing Elena, and I'm guessing that he thought it felt way too familiar or something. Also, John didn't recognize Katherine until after she had cut his fingers off and was getting ready to stab him, so I'm guessing that John didn't realize it was Katherine until then (because I highly doubt Elena would do that). I totally didn't see that coming, so the first episode of next season (Which comes out in the Fall for those who don't know yet--I'm guessing probably Oct or so because I think thats when this season started??) should be very interesting.
Have you seen the Elena/Damon poster/picture?
It's right here.
I'm really confused, does that mean that's not Elena on the potser but Katherine?
That IF they find out about Katherine, Damon chooses for her and not for Elena?

I'm confused. But I think that's their point. Anyway I can't wait for season 2.
We're just.. waiting and sitting and have some theories discussed here until then, I think.
*sighs*
Hey, don't get all depressed on me! We need all of the peppyness we can get! I only got 2/3 of the sleep I normally get, so I'm EXHASTED!!! But that headache is almost gone.

Watching the episode again. Damon just stepped in front of Bonnie. :lol: I so love him.

Wasn't sweet/nice/caring-Damon just making you fall more and more in love with him?

YAY MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM!!!

Randomness....

Yeah, I think Damon knew that it was Katherine, and I think he was going to get Stefan and probably keep Elena away, but he obviously failed there.

I CAN'T BELIEVE KATHERINE'S BACK!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

EWWW!!! Couldn't Katherine have just TAKEN the ring, instead of being all MUHAHAHA!!! I'M CUTTIN OFF UR FINGERS!!! HAHAHA!!! Seriously?

Omg, there is way too much going on. *freaking out*

So does anyone else think that the next episode will be Elena walking towards the kitchen, then she walks in and finds her daddy dead, but no Katherine?

And how long has Katherine been in Mystic Falls? Was it JUST the end, or is there more?

Oh, the shows on, so I'm gonna drool some more. :D

EDIT: BTW, the second season will start in September. No official dates yet.

EDIT2: I'm pretty sure the LockWoods are werewolves. UGH! There was something else I wanted to say but now I totally don't remember!!!

EDIT 3: OH!! I TOTALLY REMEMBER NOW!!! Bonnie was SO TOTALLY posessed when she did the fire-go-away spell!!! TOTALLY! Did you hear the music? See the look on her face? For my peeps who've read the books, it sounds like Honoria Fell!!!!

EDIT 4: Oh my goodness, I found this online when I was reading reviews for the Season Finale. (BTW, everyone had nothing but compliments for it :D )
Carina MacKenzie wrote:8:54 p.m.: As much as I love this tender scene between Damon and Elena on the porch... can she hurry up and get her butt inside and stop her little brother's suicide attempt? I'm DYING here. I haven't wanted to yell at a television character to get inside since "Scream 2." Oh, wait....

8:56 p.m.: Nevermind! She can stay on the porch! She should never, ever leave the porch!

I have to admit I never thought that they'd go this route when it came to Damon's and Elena's inevitable romance. It seems so unlike her when she just finished pledging her love to Stefan. The words are practically still in her mouth. Where Damon can now taste them. Because they're making out. On the porch.

Soundtrack junkie moment (the last of the season!): "Bloodstream" by Stateless. Get it?

8:57 p.m.: Jeremy is really breaking my heart!

8:58 p.m.: Wow, way to give Aunt Jenna the brush-off. Surely Damon can't have rubbed off on Elena that much that fast.

8:59 p.m.: I'm not allowed to curse on Show Tracker. If I were allowed to curse on Show Tracker, I would be cursing a lot. I'm full of all these feelings and polite words are failing me. Katherine is amazing.

Is Jeremy going to die and then turn into a vampire? Is Damon in love with Elena or could he tell that it was Katherine? Where did Katherine find an Elena jacket? Is Caroline going to be OK? What's going to happen when Elena and Katherine meet? When will Tyler become the ever-so-mysterious creature he's destined to become? Is Stefan's hair so big because it's full of secrets?
LOL! She's so innocent, like I was. Totally did not see it coming. And I love that last question :lol:
Haha, "Elena should never, NEVER leave the porch!!!" That is exactly what my mind was thinking!!!!

5/15 EDIT: Lol, I just keep adding on! Where is everybody??? Anyway, I was just reading the 8 pages of posts before I started posting on here, and people were super mean to the show! :evil: They were all like "Oh, they followed Twilight. I'm not watching it anymore.." and the one person who pointed out that the VD books came first, totally got shot down by comments like "We're not talking about the books. This is a thread for the show." Meanwhile everyone's saying "Elena looks so different from the books!" And the girl who totally stopped watching, just think how many amazing episodes she missed. Absoluely her loss. But geez, everyone was such a hater! Apparently it never crossed their minds that maybe Nina Dobrev wasn't chosen because she looks like Bella, but because of her amazing acting ability, and maybe, just maybe, she was both sweet and strong, like the script called for. Give her some love people. She's doing us proud.

EDIT 5: Ok, I just wanna say that I, so far, have some respect for Katherine. I mean, she's evil and all, but she definatelly knows what she wants and she could totally rule the world if she put her mind to it! I have respect for that. And unless she hurts Damon or Elena, or Matt, or Caroline (I think we should sacrifice Bonnie :twisted: ) I'm cool with her.

EDIT6: You know what just hit me? Jeremy will probably succeed in becoming a vampire, since everyone will be busy in a few moments down stairs. But isn't the fact that there's a bunch of human blood (John) downstairs and Jer can complete his transformation with that? NOT GOOD1

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Dear Rosie, don't be mean at those stupid Twilight-is-copied-from-TVD-because-TVD-was-written-before-Twilight- Noobies.
They just don't understand.

On youtube those irritating peepz are everywhere too and I just keep telling that Twilight would be copied IF THE SHOW WAS LIKE THE BOOK. But since it's in NO WAY familar, they just shut up their mouth and have a life. :lol:

Anyway, I'm tired as hell, I don't know why, so I'm sorry. I'll discuss your theories later. But not now, I'm going to make a video I think. Do something to relax. It's 5 PM and it feels like midnight. :)

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

I need to go anyway :(
Get some sleep and chill with the season finale. Oh, and think about Mr. McSwoonyble. ;)

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:I need to go anyway :(
Get some sleep and chill with the season finale. Oh, and think about Mr. McSwoonyble. ;)
Sleep tight Rosie! And have happy dreams about Mr. McSwoonyble! :D

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Haha, no dreams here. And I'm not going to bed for a long time. Sigh. I wish.
I hate it when I'm busy and can't do anything like, say, read. :(

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:
Too bad there're no dreams! I know you'd LOVE to dream those dream about Ian. I wish you'd had because I would be probably not able to stop laughing for 5 minutes. Or 10.
You know, once it was BAD. Somebody said something (some, some some, lol) and it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing for 20 minutes.
My stomach hurted so much after that. :lol:

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

rapid_reader1 wrote:
Too bad there're no dreams! I know you'd LOVE to dream those dream about Ian. I wish you'd had because I would be probably not able to stop laughing for 5 minutes. Or 10.
You know, once it was BAD. Somebody said something (some, some some, lol) and it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing for 20 minutes.
My stomach hurted so much after that. :lol:
I don't know what someone said the other day, but I was almost crying I was laughing so hard. And then my stomach hurt too :lol:

EDIT: Ok, I just realized that, in the colored posts we were doing, you were the last one to post. I'm pretty sure I replied, but again, my computer is stupid, and I guess I never noticed. Anyway!

I'll watch the VD season finale soon and post all of the scenes in case anyone wants to post their thoughts! :) Oh, and there will be questions we all need to start answering. :twisted: Lots of questions.

HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Any guys or gals here love the hot gals on this show? and isn't it funny how they mentioned Twilight in one of the first episodes about how come Stefan doesn't sparkle and stuff?