EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by willowtree »

Hi Nezzie, hi Shanon, hi Carrie, hi Liz, hi Fat, hi Pandancer (sorry, can't remember her name)... did I miss anyone? sorry if I did.

I'm here, sorry for... not being here. :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

AAAAAHHHH!!!!

I need to know who went and saw EMMETT in theatres today! Did you LOVE him?! I'm freaking out because he was on there more than the other two, and he got some EXTREMELY funny lines.

Reactions, anyone? :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey EDC! Wow not alot of action happening here, hopefully now that Eclipse is out (in some countries) and it's summer break for some, maybe people will come on more and we will get back into the swing of things.

I know everyone will be excited to talk about the movie and hopefully the scenes with our dearest Em but please remember that we do have some members who will have a delay in seeing the movie due to when it premieres in their country or those who might not be able to see it in the first couple of weeks (like myself). I think that out of respect for all our members that we should refrain from going into details about the movie for at least 2 weeks. Now feel free to post your opinions on the movie but PLEASE DON'T go into details about any particular scenes.

I'm sorry to be the "downer" on this party but I think it's for the best. I hope that those of you who have seen it, enjoyed it (because I've only heard positive comments so far & that it's the best so far) but I think we need to leave something for those who can't see it in the first couple of days or who don't have it available to them yet, something to look forward too.

Love to All!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

OK gals, I'm popping in quickly because I knew this issue would arise. Believe me, I'm dying to discuss Emmett in the movie just like you are. But we have a spoiler policy in effect right now - http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =16&t=6202 You can only discuss the movie in the Eclipse movie forum. This is so that anyone that hasn't seen the movie yet doesn't accidentally stumble onto a spoiler. After the 2 weeks I plan to be back here to discuss Emmett with you all and we can talk about all the lovely Emmett moments as well as the things that were missing - without going into any detail I will say there were 2 Emmett moments I was disappointed to not get in the movie and 1 that I think played out better in the movie than in the book. Can't wait to discuss this with you all in a couple of weeks.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Emmett (and Kellan) were amazing.

that's all I'm saying for now. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

OMG Guys, going to a late night showing of ECLIPSE tonight... I'm so excited!! :D

I'm a little nervous, because some of my friends didn't like it...
I can't wait to see KELLAN
Hopeuflly no EIC/KIC's happen :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

Happy birthday BHG!!
*mini rant time*
BHG...I noticed that you said there were parts you were dissipointed that they wernt there...
you said that like you saw it. you didnt go see it without me did you???...
*rant time over*
I guess you could call that a rant.
Im starting to miss emmett... You dont think you could find him and talk him into being on here on monday could ya mom???
If you cant then ill try. i here he has a soft spot for kids. Im good with the puppydog eyes.(you should know lol)
Speaking of emmett... I will keep this as spoiler free as possible.
But from what ive seen from the featurettes i loves what i saw of him when they were training for the fight. HILARIOUS.
hmmm... i have no idea what the question is now so i will make a new one. this was an olderone i saw but i didnt get to awnser it and there were some people i want to see what their awnsers are that didnt awnser.

Who in your life is most like emmett

My dad. He has that very playfull and cheerful personality like emmett. And when he was younger (and it wasnt grey - ish) he had this real dark, almost black, lightly curly hair. that is how i always pictured emmetts hair. though get him mad, you better stand back.

Well its getting late. ive got to go.

*random moment of the day*
Now if i can only get this hospital braclet off. This thing hates me. Oh wait i just has an idea! Scisors! why did i not think of that erlier. *snips scisors dramaticaly* say hello to my little freind! *kills dumb hospital braclet*

P.S What happens on the lex stays on the lex.
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hi! I'm Shai :D i'm team Emmet, of course! :D

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Emmet! Cuz he is the coolest guy, EVER!

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
That he is funny and the first real optimistic guy in the cullen familiy =D

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
humor! He is so cool and so funny =P

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
I seriously don't know! Every time he opens his mouth it's amazing!

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I think it's one of the best casting they did.... Kellan is the perfect Emmet (except for the haircut lol)

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I think how he almost died, his relationship with Rose and how he relys on his strength...

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
I'm in love with Emmet ♥
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

Wow. Still not many people are on here.
Just got back from seeing eclipse. wont go into any details but,
IT WAS AWSOME! :D
Some very good emmett moments too.
willowtree wrote:Emmett (and Kellan) were amazing.

that's all I'm saying for now. :D

~h. f. e. l.
I agree with you on that all the way.lol
well not much more to say really.

oh and welcome Shai!
I have a felling you will fit in very well. :lol:
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey guys wow haven't been on in like forever..... Does anybody even remember me? *blank stares* I was on here like everyday for like a year or two *still blank stares* My nickname is Raven. *people mumbling "Ohhhhhhhhh I remember Raven"* lolz

umm really no excuse why I haven't been on in forever every once in a while I lurk around but really I have been super busy!

Okay haven't got much time so I'll just answer a question and hopefully I'll be on tomorrow yay!

Who in your life is most like emmett?
Umm I would have to say either my big brother Or my Grandpa. My big brother because I feel like he would do anything for me whether it put him in danger or not I can always count on him. and my Grandpa is so fun and loving and just loves everyone who he talks to and believes in everybody.

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!