EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hiiiii osrry for being MIA lately. I was out of the country and there was no compy in reach :lol:

You posted alot... :O Can someone please fill me in? I'm so tired of catching up.

How do you think Emmett would be different if he had never been turned & had stayed human? (This is assuming the bear attack never happened!!)
I think he would have been less comfident and weeker.

What do you think Emmett's parents were like?
I don't really know how to answer this question. I think they were very happy and they loved sports.

We know Emmett as the prankster/jokester. How do you think he would be as a father? Would he still be the same, or would he become somewhat like Edward?
I think Emmett could be an amazing father. He would love to play with his kid and teach him/her pranks and stuff :lol: He would be caring and forgiving but he will never let go of something stupid he/she did because it's funny :lol:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I feel like I have been gone for a long butt time but only a few days! I need a laugh. It's been 10 years today that my father passed away and I am INCREDIBLY depressed about this. I was only 16 at the time. I need me some Emmett!

~~~~~~~~~~

We know Emmett as the prankster/jokester. How do you think he would be as a father? Would he still be the same, or would he become somewhat like Edward?

I think he would be the same when it would come to everything except for dating. If him and Rose had a daughter, I think he would give that poor guy HELL for trying to come near his child. So in that aspect, I think he would be like Edward.

~~~~~~~~~~

If Emmett were to be a shapeshifter what animal would he shape shift into other then a bear?

The first thing that comes to mind is a Eagle. Smal yeah I know, but those suckers can be powerful! And they are beautiful! I also thing he might be a Lion or a Panther.

~~~~~~~~~~

What country/region would be Emmett's favorite to vacation to?

I think any place with a rainforrest. Just think of all the animals that he could wrestle with before he ate them. It would be such a thrill for him I think.

~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think he'd ever try anything on Jacob (or maybe Seth, since he would be much more easy going about it)?

I think so. Well, post BD anywhay :lol: I think they would know that he is just messing around and trying to have some fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

How do you think Emmett would be different if he had never been turned & had stayed human? (This is assuming the bear attack never happened!!)

I think he would still be the one trying to make jokes on everyone and getting them to laugh or be embarrsed. If someone was sad and lonely, he would try his best to cheer them up. He would have eventually married and had a few kids.

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Emmett's parents were like?

I think they were loving caring people. I could see his father being very strict and be the guy that wouldn't take crap from nobody and feircly loyal to his family. His mom would be the one that worried over everything that her children did and would do anything she could to help them.

~~~~~~~~~~
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Awwwwwwwwwww Jenifer. I'm so sorry. :cry: -hugs*

We need a new question, me thinks.
uhmmmmmm. I have one! :D

What instrument do you think Emmett would like to play on?
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

What instrument do you think Emmett would like to play?
I would say... either trumpet or trombone! Anything that makes loads of noise :lol: Then again, i can almost picture him playing a violin and suprising us all :mrgreen: :lol:

Swancullen - sorry about your dad :( It must be very hard for you. I hope you feel a bit better after lexing though! *hugs* :)

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Elise!!!I have not seen or heard from you in AGES!!!!Honestly, I have not heard or seen from any lexers in ages, because I have not been here in ages, & Im positive nobody will remember me either :( except for maybe raven and liz (at least I hope my twinny and bestie will remember me!)
Ted- Of course I remember you, I only say hi to you in every single post I make so you'll see it when you come back! I MISSED YOU EDC BESTIE!!!

What instrument do you think Emmett would like to play?

A clarinet...idk why

He would never be as OCD and overprotective as Edward is, he'd be laid back, let his kid have fun, and know that if they get hurt, they'll learn something instead of trying to keep them in a bubble
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

*hugs back* Thanks. It was rough, but my daughter helped me. For being 4 years old, she can tell my moods and knows when to do something to make me smile :D

Electric guitar or Drums. Although those might be a bad idea. Could you see how many of those he would destroy? Emmett would be buying a new set like 10 times a day :lol:

OH! The team question answer:

Seth
Edward
Alice
Rose
Emmett
Renesmee
Esme
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

haha I never expected your answers. I was sure you will all say drums.
Drums :lol:

Jen~ You have a kid? Awwwwww she sounds adorable!
7 teams. NICE! I'm in 4 you mentioned.
Do you like Quil?
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Sorry people I haven't been on lately. We went back to school on Wednesday and I have been SOOOOO tired I don't feel like doing anything

Jennifer I feel so bad for you

Sorry can't be on very much I have to figure out this Skype thing. Do any of you people have Skype If you do I'll add you to my contact list.

Flute. hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha I can just imagine big bulky him with a small little flute in his hands

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Shai-Yep I do. I had her when I was 22. And I am proud to say that she is Team Edward all the way! (I was in Wal-Mart once and she saw an Eclipse poster and YELLED "Edward! I love Edward!" it wa adorable :D ) I like Quil sometimes. Sometimes he annoys me. And there are a few others, but I need to post in those threads!

Raven-I have never done Skype. I'd love to try it though. Hopefully next year when I get a tax return, I'll be able to get a computer that has it on it. It seems like fun! Good luck with school!

a question: Do you think Emmett would watch "The Vampire Diaries?" (I love this show, and wondered if he would watch it :lol: )
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Raven~ hiiiii what's up?
You started school already? I start in a week.

Jen~ awwwwwwwwwwww that sounds so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
But Jake is still better (:
Join team Quil :D
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VD too!!!!!!!

Do you think Emmett would watch "The Vampire Diaries"?
Yes, and he would laugh so hard like it's a comedy