Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by ringswraith »

So...

How close are Master of the Universe and The Dominant? Storyline-wise.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:So...

How close are Master of the Universe and The Dominant? Storyline-wise.
Rings~ Storyline-wise, they are similar but not so much so that if feels like the same story. Oviously, both are BDSM stories and Edward is the Dominant and Bella is the submissive. In both, Edward is the CEO of his own corporation, making him extraordinarily wealthy. However, that's pretty much where the similarities end. In The Dominant, Bella pursues Edward (who is much older) with a full understanding of his lifestyle. She becomes his submissive willingly and with a total understanding of what it means. The story details how their love and relationship grow out of those beginnings. However, you need to read The Submissive first. MotU is different. Bella is completely unaware of Edward or his lifestyle when he begins pursuing her. Edward is very young for the things he's accomplished, but both that and his need to live as a Dominant grew from childhood trauma. Bella comes along and pretty much shatters every wall he has built to guard himself, including that one. Hope that helps.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Oh help!

If you know me from the Halfway House thread, you know I've been a bit absent for the last little while. Well, it's been a general internet absence and I haven't kept up with my fanfiction.

I SEEM TO HAVE MISSED THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF EDWARD MASEN!

and now it is gone. :?

Tell me somebody has been obsessively saving the chapters and can send it to me? Or knows where I can find it? Please?
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Well, well 2 much looked for updates!!

Edward Wallbanger AND The University of Edward Masen - Epi #2!!

Darn I can't read them now, darn RL!! Check with you all later!! Have a great weekend everyone!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

If someone can give me the link to University of Edward Masen I would appreciate it. Their has been a lot of talk about it in this thread, so it is making me curious.

Thanks!
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

newtonscricket wrote:Oh help!

If you know me from the Halfway House thread, you know I've been a bit absent for the last little while. Well, it's been a general internet absence and I haven't kept up with my fanfiction.

I SEEM TO HAVE MISSED THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF EDWARD MASEN!

and now it is gone. :?

Tell me somebody has been obsessively saving the chapters and can send it to me? Or knows where I can find it? Please?
Hey NewJen!. I should have the last chapter saved... if you PM your email, I can send it to you :)

VolturiGirl - Unfortunately The University of Edward Mason got taken down, as someone tried to plagarise SR's work :( I'm not sure if there is any news on it being reposted? If there is, someone here will defo let you know :)
Yay for reading Hit By Destiny! I wrote a couple things below ;)

Hit By Destiny Spoilers!*

I didn't like the Edward in this story at the beginning - but he was portrayed in a way that I knew I would like him later on..if that makes any sense! I enjoyed the progression of the story from the accident - I loved the whole "getting to know one another & falling in love" part. I too was incredibly sad at what happened to Jasper :( I hate Jacob!!
I hope Edward & Bella have a HEA - I'm defo looking forward to the last couple of chapters!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I LOVED the Epi#2 for UoEM! I like it much better than the first one. I thought it was so great to read how she told Edward about the baby. I even love the name. I think Esme would have been very happy that they gave her Esme for her middle name. My heart still broke for Edward and Maia. he has got to be thinking about her a lot.

I was so susprised to get the update email!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

SwanCullen wrote:I LOVED the Epi#2 for UoEM! I like it much better than the first one. I thought it was so great to read how she told Edward about the baby. I even love the name. I think Esme would have been very happy that they gave her Esme for her middle name. My heart still broke for Edward and Maia. he has got to be thinking about her a lot.

I was so susprised to get the update email!
So it#s been updated?? :D Or is this a FGB auction thing? :( :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Wallbanger Update--
Fan-friggin'-tastic! A perfect example of why I love this story! :lol:
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Jacklyn, it's the second epi that came from the FGB thing. HE posted it on FF.net and Twilighted.

Ginnie, what's the link to that story? I'd like to check it out!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story