How come I can't start my own topic?

HOW TO's and FAQs FOR THE PERPLEXED
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

How come I can't start my own topic?

Post by December »

Users can start new topics in the New Kid in Town, Accident Prone and Communing with the Pack Forums.

In other forums, only moderators can start threads. We've done this to avoid needless duplication of topics by users who don't realize that their topic already exists -- something which happened constantly in the old days! We realize that this can be frustrating to users accustomed to starting threads freely, but we've found this works best here on the Lex.

If there is a topic you would like to see started, post a request in the Request a Topic Thread. We'll either start your thread, or direct you to the appropriate existing thread.

PLEASE DON'T TRY TO GET AROUND THESE LIMITS BY STARTING OFF-TOPIC THREADS!!! New topics must be appropriate to the particular forum. Unsuitable threads will be moved -- or more likely, deleted -- and users warned.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
GuyLighter
Settled in Forks

Hey! I'm Seraphyn

Post by GuyLighter »

hey, I have a question.

How do you post a thread? I can't find any thing to click on.

MOD EDIT: I just pm'd you.
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Re: How come I can't start my own topic?

Post by December »

If you're in a forum which permits users to start new threads (for example, New Kid in Town), there should be a New Topic button at the top left hand side of the index page for that forum (just below the pink band that says "Forum Rules"). If you click on the link given above, that will take you to the New Kid index.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
jennaentrust
Settled in Forks

Post by jennaentrust »

It would be cool if you had a place for photos somewhere on the site. I would enjoy browsing. Just an idea! Love the site!
Visit Entrust Cash Advance for creative small business financing methods.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

We've thought about an image thread, but images take up so much space that it would cause issues with our site. We do allow images on special days. Mostly , people just post a link to what they want to share. Trust me, we all click those links! ;)
Twihard_61
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twihard_61 »

Thank you, I got really frustrated because I had N idea for a post and I don't know where to post it and now I understand thankyou :) xxx

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team xxx Edward xxx cause jacob dosent sparkle :P