General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by urcoolcarrie »

as much as i love her new cars, i have to admit that i miss her truck. it had such character, and it just became part of her character. i knew things were going to be different when bella lost her truck.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

right most of the time i like flashy cars - bugatti veyron, AM Vanquish, Mercedes CLK. but that is for me. Bella is not a flashy car person. and the Ferrari goes way overboard with Flashy, that it just silly. if edward wanted to get her a fast car he could have come up with something a bit more sophisticated.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

Landiana wrote:right most of the time i like flashy cars - bugatti veyron, AM Vanquish, Mercedes CLK. but that is for me. Bella is not a flashy car person. and the Ferrari goes way overboard with Flashy, that it just silly. if edward wanted to get her a fast car he could have come up with something a bit more sophisticated.
i absolutly agree with you a ferrari seems s expected and over top and it's NOT Bella to drive a ferrari. It's more Rosalie but Bella should drive her old truck and if not she should have a normal car.
But i think SM did this delibertly to show that Bella is a Vampire and then she's not normal anymore she's just like a Ferrari without suprises and emotions
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Gitta wrote:
Landiana wrote:right most of the time i like flashy cars - bugatti veyron, AM Vanquish, Mercedes CLK. but that is for me. Bella is not a flashy car person. and the Ferrari goes way overboard with Flashy, that it just silly. if edward wanted to get her a fast car he could have come up with something a bit more sophisticated.
i absolutly agree with you a ferrari seems s expected and over top and it's NOT Bella to drive a ferrari. It's more Rosalie but Bella should drive her old truck and if not she should have a normal car.
But i think SM did this delibertly to show that Bella is a Vampire and then she's not normal anymore she's just like a Ferrari without suprises and emotions
Ferrair is a Rose car - you are right. DAMN FERARI - i hate all of the franchise that they have overdone. i mean a cologne called ferari - goes too far!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

Haha that's so true I never really liked Ferrari they're too predictable. And when they launched the cologne togheter with the T-shirts hats and all that stuff it felt too commercial. Another problem with Ferrari according to me is that a Ferrari has no personality what so ever. If Edward had to buy Bella a car I think that a common car would be better can't he go back to the little audi? and if she wants to have a sportscar she can only borrow Alice's Porsche or Rose's BMW
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

The farrari needed to be a well known car. It's one of the most well-known expensive cars there is. When your reading the book and see Bella's after car is a Ferrari you know what it is, and your like ZOMG FARRARI?!? I CAN'T BELEIVE IT LOL. It also had to be a expensive car because you know that Edward waited so long for this and Bella was so anti-expensive cars that he would go all out! It just add's to the humor.
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

I laughed out loud when I found out what Bella's "after" car was. I could not picture her in it, well maybe vampire her yes. Im sure Jake is getting a kick out of it ^__^
I wonder what happened to the Guardian? do they still have it?
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
ObsessedwithTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by ObsessedwithTwilight »

I like her truck. It seemed like it was a good truck for her. Very dependable, didn't go too fast, but you didn't have to worry about it breaking down all the time.

I laughed when I found out indestructible her first car was. I wonder how much money it took for Edward to get a car that wasn't even available in Europe yet? He obviously didn't want anything to happen to her.

I loved her after car! I have a soft spot for Ferraris and since she was officially a Cullen she needed a Cullen car. I wonder if she likes driving fast too now that she's a vampire.
Zephyrus
Settled in Forks

Post by Zephyrus »

I loved her truck the best... It's so sad that it's time finally came in Breaking Dawn... *cough*Sabotage*cough*

Besides, wouldn't it have been funny for Charlie to see Edward's garage "gallery" of the world's finest vehicles, only to see that Bella is still using an over fifty-year-old Chevy? xD

Her "Before" car was great, too! ^_^;; Bella was so uncomfortable with it...

The "After" car was alright, though I still miss the truck... ^_^;;
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I never really liked her vampire cars. I think they were too over the top for her, and I think she would have been more content with using Edward's Volvo, or something more classic.