Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by mgrassel06 »

[quote="ellalou73"]I really want to see the events in Volterra. I think that whole part would be great on screen. I keep wondering who would make a good Aro, and the rest of them as well. I think Sir Ian Mckellen would be a good contender for one of them, maybe Aro. I also like the idea of Christopher Lee Playing someone like Marcus or Caius. So many possibilities. quote]

Yeah, I was thinking Christopher Lee might make a Caius. Grumpy grumpy.

And are you talking about the Volterra scene at the end of New Moon? I can NOT wait to see that; I would love seeing that on the big screen. Bella's journey with Alice over to Italy...Bella running through the crowd to stop Edward...traveling down the tunnels to the Volturi...meeting all of the Volturi...and Jane! Oooohhh, that's gonna be so good!!!
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Hi mgrassel06

Yep that is the very scene. I really want to see that played out, though I would be a little worried to see Edward in pain. I would more so want Jane to suffer right then and there, than anything else, but oh well. I thought of another great actor to play one of them, but he would make a better Caius, His name is Frank Langella and he's played many a bad guy in the movies. Here is his IMDB link. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2844957952/nm0001449
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

ellalou73 wrote:Hi mgrassel06

Yep that is the very scene. I really want to see that played out, though I would be a little worried to see Edward in pain. I would more so want Jane to suffer right then and there, than anything else, but oh well. I thought of another great actor to play one of them, but he would make a better Caius, His name is Frank Langella and he's played many a bad guy in the movies. Here is his IMDB link. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2844957952/nm0001449

Oooohhh, he has a Caius face, indeed!!!

And, yeah, I am definitely NOT looking forward to seeing Edward in pain at all. But it's still a good point in the book, and I am eager to see how Rob appears as "In Pain Edward" instead of "Perfectly Lovely Edward". I am looking forward to seeing Jacob unfold as well in New Moon as well as the rest of the pack, but definitely the end of New Moon is going to be awesome on screen!!!
ImageImage
larly93
Settled in Forks

Post by larly93 »

OMG!
I love'd the book, it would make me soo happy to see the book turned into a new film.
but the 2nd would only have to be followed by the 3rd and 4th. There would be no turning back.
xxxx
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

larly93 wrote:OMG!
I love'd the book, it would make me soo happy to see the book turned into a new film.
but the 2nd would only have to be followed by the 3rd and 4th. There would be no turning back.
xxxx
Exactly! NO turning back! :)
ImageImage
alchemist
Settled in Forks

Post by alchemist »

I think Q'orianka Kilcher would be great as Leah (She was Pocahontas in The New World).

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452963/

An about the Volturi. Even though I've always pictured them as old in my head, too, someone pointed out in other discussion that they aren't actually old in human but in vampire years. So they are thousands of years old but look like 30 something (with dusty skin). I could see John Rhys Meyers as Aro.

And if BD movie ever sees the light of day, I've always imagined Kate to be Eva Green!
Listen to your heart fly, it's fluttering like a hummingbird's wings.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

alchemist wrote:I think Q'orianka Kilcher would be great as Leah (She was Pocahontas in The New World).

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452963/

An about the Volturi. Even though I've always pictured them as old in my head, too, someone pointed out in other discussion that they aren't actually old in human but in vampire years. So they are thousands of years old but look like 30 something (with dusty skin). I could see John Rhys Meyers as Aro.

And if BD movie ever sees the light of day, I've always imagined Kate to be Eva Green!
Yeah, I know the Volturi are old in vampire years, but I can't help but always visualize them as older and more "mature" and adult looking.
John Rhys Meyers is soooo attractive. I dunno. I couldn't see him as Aro. Maybe it's jut because I am having difficulties pulling my "older" mental image of Aro away.

And, YES, for Eva Green as Kate! I can definitely see that.
ImageImage
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

it's weird ya'll are talking about the oldnest of the volts because I was going to mention earlier how they're probably very YOUNG looking though they're so old...

So i can see a cast of people in their 30's but maybe they'll just have a weathered look to them, giving them the older years...

like sort of how they have Dr. Carlisle and Esme wearing more "matture" clothing that makes them older. Also Esme's hair... if they wore it straighter she would had looked younger... hope that makes sense.

Anyways

wootwoot I think the Volturi scenes are going to be SOOOOOOOO awesome! I can not wait.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I think Amanda Seyfried (sp) from Mamma Mia would make a pretty good Tanya...you know, if BD ever became a movie.

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/ ... yfried.jpg
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I think Amanda Seyfried (sp) from Mamma Mia would make a pretty good Tanya...you know, if BD ever became a movie.

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/ ... yfried.jpg
Yeah she looks... russian so a bit like Tanya. Am I the only only one who would like to see Johnny Depp as Aro he could (according to me) definitely bring put the creepeness of Aro at be like a grandfather at the same time, I don't know how to describe Aro in a better way :)