General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by threethings »

I think it's wrong that they do all that stuff, but if they move from city to city I guess it really doesn't matter.
On the other hand, Alice can see the stock market, Carlisle has a good and reliable job, They never need new clothes(although it says alice is never seen in the same outfit), and they don't spend money on food/shampoo/toothpaste, etc. so why do they have to have so much money?
Could be they need money in case of emergency's so they can flee easily, but over 200+ years Carlisle has been working, you'd think he'd have built up quite the profit.

Just thoughts
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

BreathelessVampire wrote: Oh! But what if like they have to put their fingers at the point to scan? Some places have that.
Well, in the movie Gattaca, a character actually has like a mold that fits over his own finger while still looking natural and blended in... I guess this would be like an extra layer of skin with a faux fingerprint in it? I think it's possible... at least in fiction anyway :D
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

It would be very strange if one of the Cullens were forced to leave a DNA-sample it could happen in some hospitals the whole staff is forced to leave one in order to work. Wonder how Carlisle could manage that I mean I don't think he could work if they saw that he had 25 pairs :)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

just to say the cullens / other vamps to take showers.. at leat when they get dirty.. it is not nessesary but think - you went hunting got all muddy what r you going to do? how are you going to get the dirt out of your hair? SM says the rose takes very good care of her hair because if they get spit ends they are there for iternity.. that would be a crappy hairdo.

ps dose any one know what they use the basement 4 ??
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

CantBreathe wrote:
BreathelessVampire wrote: Oh! But what if like they have to put their fingers at the point to scan? Some places have that.
Well, in the movie Gattaca, a character actually has like a mold that fits over his own finger while still looking natural and blended in... I guess this would be like an extra layer of skin with a faux fingerprint in it? I think it's possible... at least in fiction anyway :D

Cool! Well, haha. Never knew such stuff exist!
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

Gitta wrote:It would be very strange if one of the Cullens were forced to leave a DNA-sample it could happen in some hospitals the whole staff is forced to leave one in order to work. Wonder how Carlisle could manage that I mean I don't think he could work if they saw that he had 25 pairs :)

He would probably have to create some fake DNA. I don't think he had blood or DNA cells, since the venom would kill it out! Haha
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

BreathelessVampire wrote:
Gitta wrote:It would be very strange if one of the Cullens were forced to leave a DNA-sample it could happen in some hospitals the whole staff is forced to leave one in order to work. Wonder how Carlisle could manage that I mean I don't think he could work if they saw that he had 25 pairs :)

He would probably have to create some fake DNA. I don't think he had blood or DNA cells, since the venom would kill it out! Haha
i think that Forks is so small that they would not neccesarily have to worry about that sort of stuff. he might just give in some blood he has stached somewhere.

i think that the Cullens use their money to keep up the human pretense. i mean it said in Eclipse that they were frequent customers at Newtons with all the camping stuff which means they must go to the shops and stuff otherwise people would be wondering why they never clean themselves!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

I agree, Carlisle (if he or any of the cullens were put in that situation) would use some DNA sample from some random person (dead or alive, I don't know) across the country, or maybe across the globe.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Lunna-san wrote: I seriously don't know how the Amazon clan do. Brazil it's quite a sunny place in all the States.
Amazon, as you may know, is a forest, therefore in most of the places the sun light can't pass through the trees, so they don't have any problem. But if they got caught in Isle Esme then it would definitely be a problem. LOL!
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
RealLifeBella530
Settled in Forks

Post by RealLifeBella530 »

I don't want to sound like a stupid person, but I'm really having trouble finding out what C.E.E. Inc. is. Could somebody help me with that? Not only what it stands for but what it is?

I'll probably smack myself in the face once i figure it out. I might even know it already and just be a retard, who knows.

Thanks! :)