Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:24 pm
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter 1 ~ First Impressions
- Replies: 260
- Views: 65456
1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with? I couldn't relate to Bella, really. She was going through a situation that I've never experienced and really the only thing we have in common is eye and hair color. How Bella narrated the story was really what dre...
I never hated Jacob in any part of the books (except for some parts when he was a jerk in Eclipse), but he really grew on me in this part of the book. Of course, the chapter titles were awesome (My favorite was the Wizard of Oz one, personally, though it is kind of depressing) but I really liked how...
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Charlie's Response
- Replies: 167
- Views: 27976
If Edward hadn't said something about Charlie in Eclipse (I think it was Eclipse) about how Charlie knows that there's more going on but chooses to ignore it (which explains why Bella's lying seems to work on him though it works on no one else), I would've thought his reaction to the whole Jacob thi...
Well, I kinda peeked beforehand at the vampire chart in the back and saw her name and was like, "No, Bella couldn't ... could she?" I think I was :o during the entire middle section of BD. It was like everything was happening so fast. Talk about sensory overload. I sort of felt the same way about Re...
Hi everyone! I'm glad to see the Lexicon back up again. I was really disappointed to see it was down right when I wanted to be able to talk about the series! How did you pick your screen name? I used to frequent RP boards for a variety of video games and, one day, decided to combine parts of all my ...