Search found 282 matches
- Fri May 28, 2010 9:35 pm
- Forum: The Cullen Basement
- Topic: Twilight Mafia XVI
- Replies: 1990
- Views: 46182
I approach the mansion warily, remembering my short time here. I had never been very social when I used to live here, and I never thought I would be. I kept to myself. Scaling the side of the house, I climb through my old window. I glance around the empty, dusty, and pitch dark room. Crossing it slo...
- Fri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm
- Forum: Flight to Phoenix
- Topic: Randomness...The 13th
- Replies: 150
- Views: 24628
How has this thread died? I am literally never on here anymore, and I feel horrible. So much has changed since the last time I've been on here. Earlier today, I decided I wanted to make a cake or brownies or something. But we don't have any of the stuff, obviously. I restarted this project that invo...
1. How did you feel about the change in narrators? Did you like hearing from Jacob's voice? How was his voice different from Bella's? I was just like "Grr why is this stupid character in the story!!?!?!" No. I did not. It was more direct and not as...flowery...and more depressing. 2. Did your opinio...
1. What is Bella weeping for during that long night of mourning? Is Jake at the forefront of her mind or is she grieving for the humanity she is giving up? Do you think Edward knows what she is mourning over? What are the “adjustments” Bella has made which allow her to move on in the morning? I thin...
1. What does Bella mean when she tells Jake “I never had a choice”? Is she saying she had no choice about falling in love with Edward -- it was a kind of compulsion like imprinting? Or that her love for him is irrevocable: once she fell in love, she could never love someone else instead? Or does she...
1. How did you feel about Jacob's injury and Bella's reaction to it? I didn't really care. I even went so far as to be glad. I thought Bella was ridiculous, of course. I have never understood why she cares about him so much. Her reaction mostly just annoyed me. She needed to get over him already. 2....
- Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter 24 - Snap Decision
- Replies: 39
- Views: 11890
1. Edward asks Victoria if Seth is like the monster that James tracked through Sibera. What did you think about that the first time you read the book? The first time was over two years ago, and I doubt I caught it. Probably reading too fast. 2. When you first heard the Quilete’s legend about the 3rd...
1. Edward states that his best night ever was the night Bella said yes to marriage. Bella never states specifically her best night ever. What night do you think she would choose? ...Probably that night as well. I'm not really sure...but since he kissed her so much...yeah. 2. What do you think Edward...
- Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm
- Forum: Fire and Ice
- Topic: Chapter 22 ~ Fire and Ice
- Replies: 89
- Views: 22380
1. What do you think about the honesty the boys show each other? It's interesting how they have a truce, when they're forced together. I like that they can actually have a conversation instead of making jabs at each other and wanting to fight. It's kind of strange how they trust each other enough to...