Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon May 04, 2009 11:47 pm
- Forum: The New Moon Movie
- Topic: Worried about the New Moon movie?
- Replies: 979
- Views: 110088
I agree that they might have to tweak the beginning of New Moon to establish Bella and Edward's undying love. However i completely disagree that the middle of New Moon was boring. We have motorcycle stunts, cult murmurings, Cliff diving, Laurant, and victoria's looming presence, not too mention the...
- Mon May 04, 2009 11:38 pm
- Forum: A Perfect Piece of Forever
- Topic: Chapter 2: Long Night
- Replies: 99
- Views: 41552
1. Does Bella really understand all that she will give up in becoming immortal? Do you think her understanding is limited by her age, life experience, or something else? I dont think bella ever intended to "give up" anything that she wanted when she attained immortality. Simply because she never pla...
hey guys im jess. Im new the twilight lexicon forums simply because im about to graduate and have had zero time! but in no way am i new to the twilight saga or its captivating presence in my life i look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone