Search found 32 matches
- Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:42 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Twilight Saga Q&A #4
- Replies: 757
- Views: 94053
I've read the first three books, but should I read Breaking Dawn? I know I should finish the saga but judging by what I heard of BD, it just doesn't seem to fit into the grand scheme of things. Could I survive without reading it, is it absolutely necessary, or is it so weirded out in the Twilight u...
- Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:53 pm
- Forum: A Perfect Piece of Forever
- Topic: Chapter 13: Good thing I've got a strong stomach
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14794
1. Do you feel that Rosalie is only motivated by the baby or does she have concern for Bella and her feelings? How do you interpret her actions in this chapter? Um....I think that rosalie is only motivated by the baby because whenever they talk about the "baby" rosalie gets all emotional and happy. ...
For me, her visions change by the way the persons decisions change. Alice can see vampires more clearly because she is one. So if it is a vampire she is watching she can see them very well and their decisions made. But when it comes to a human she can see them blurry because she can't remember when ...
- Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:37 pm
- Forum: Odds and Ends
- Topic: Midnight Sun virgin thread
- Replies: 316
- Views: 72361
i hope that i am not the leaker...but who ever is i will use my street fighting skills for this one. *knee leaker in the belly and pushes on ground* Job complete...woot!...woot!
- Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Chapter 12 ~ Intruder
- Replies: 57
- Views: 48432
1. When did you first suspect Jacob was a werewolf? When Bella realized it or had you been suspicious of his drastic changes? Um... i have to say that it had to be the drastic changes of how jacob was acting. Whenever it had said that jacob has some kind of virus i did believe then billy was acting ...