Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 am
- Forum: Walking Around in the Newbie's Shoes
- Topic: Review Time: The I Am in the Middle About Bree Tanner Thread
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5402
I was also very much in the middle. Like you, I loved that SM gave us another nugget of Twilight life...and for that I am grateful. However, this book did-in some ways-let me down. First of all, I was stunned by the inconsistencies. Eclipse does a beautiful job of highlighting the crisis in Seattle....
- Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Chapter 3 ~ The End
- Replies: 205
- Views: 36167
1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise? The first time I read it, I was shocked. Horrified. Sad. It was the last thing I expected, really. And still, every time I read it...it still breaks my heart. 2. Just as...
- Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am
- Forum: The New Kid in Town
- Topic: Hi all! So exited to be here!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1424
How I chose my name... Well, it's followed me around for a long time...and I can remember it! It's also what i am do.... Favorite book? Well outside if adoring each book...if I had to pick a favorite, it would be New Moon. This is probably because without it, everything else would fail to exist. The...
Hi... I am new here...but this is something my friends and I discuss a lot... I can't, like so many of you, believe that the story is just "over". As a big lover of the story itself--I always feel like I need more. I really believe SM would do well writing the series again...but from Edwards mindset...