Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Twilight books editing errors?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 31960
There's something that's always bugged me about the first chapter of Twilight. In the first chapter, Bella mentions that her mother looks like her, but with with short hair and laugh lines (or something along those lines). This description is totally useless, as we don't know what Bella looks like a...
Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. It may come off as odd, seeing as I'm male, but romance is my favorite genre to write. Almost every story I've written has featured it as a major theme, even if I didn't intend for it to do so. In fact, when I'm writing romance, writing is at its easiest. Pages ...
- Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 pm
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter 1 ~ First Impressions
- Replies: 260
- Views: 54482
1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with? Frankly, no. This initial chapter felt like a cry for attention. When Bella goes and cries in her room (I think it was chapter one), I felt no sympathy. Several things had been established in the first chapter: Fi...
Hi, I'm Alexander. I can't exactly remember how I found this site, but I have lurked it for a week or so. Seeing many conversations that I would have preferred to take part in, I decided to join. Though I hold no love for Twilight , I am not a troll. Part of my joining is to talk with the fans and ...