Search found 11 matches
- Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm
- Forum: Breaking Dawn Movie Pt 1
- Topic: Breaking Dawn 2-The Discussion Before the End
- Replies: 105
- Views: 61698
I totally agree. I've always thought that the Jacob-Nessie imprint would be incredibly difficult to portray...and it pulls from some serious Oedipal complexes that never go over well with the average populace. You guys should check this documentary out if you have time. It talks all about our views ...
- Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm
- Forum: Sparkling in the Sun
- Topic: Who is your favorite character?
- Replies: 560
- Views: 110765
Alice!! Without a doubt. She is stunning, smart, and unmistakably the purest of heart. Also, you guys should check out this documentary I came across. It details the psychology behind Twilight and why we love these characters so much. It does a great job of getting down to the core of how SM has cha...
- Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 pm
- Forum: The New Kid in Town
- Topic: Hello! Fellow new kid here.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8750
Thanks so much!! I'm so glad I found this site. Do you guys know of anywhere I can stream the Twilight movies from my computer? Also, I came across a really cool documentary you guys should check out if you are interested in knowing more about how Twilight has affected us all and the psychology behi...
- Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:04 am
- Forum: From Forks to Italy and Back
- Topic: Chapter 22 - Flight
- Replies: 47
- Views: 26337
1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her? She wants to drink from the fountain of youth. Simple as that. Can't really blame her? ;) 2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future? I think...
- Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:34 pm
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter 10 ~ Interrogations
- Replies: 103
- Views: 58877
1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open? I think, given what happened, they showed what a true "morning after" is like. Edward was definitely concerned about Bella's ...
- Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:16 pm
- Forum: The Last Piece of the Puzzle
- Topic: I LOVE THE GUIDE!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 31054
Honestly, one of the best guides I have EVER read for the characters. I love love loved it and think she did an amazing job at having us really understand how intricate all of them are.
- Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 pm
- Forum: The New Moon Movie
- Topic: New Moon official movie soundtrack
- Replies: 29
- Views: 24568
The soundtrack is amazing. Lykke Li?? "Possibility" It's almost like you can hear the strain in Bella's voice..."Tell me can you hear my heart now" It's breathtaking. Death Cab, Grizzly Bear and Sea Wolf are also really famous in the Indie world and I thought she did a great job with using artists m...