Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:33 pm
- Forum: A Perfect Piece of Forever
- Topic: Chapter 5: Isle Esme
- Replies: 103
- Views: 41378
1) Regarding the “honeymoon”, did you expect the outcome to be different, that Bella would have been hurt much worse? Or less? I thought it was a given that Bella was going to be hurt in some fashion, so the bruises were just the right amount. 2) In terms of Edward’s reaction to hurting Bella durin...
1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real? 2. Bella says that she loves the person killing her. Who did you think she was talking about? At first I thought "Oh My God, Edward is going to kill Bella." ...
- Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:19 pm
- Forum: The Twilight Movie
- Topic: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions
- Replies: 899
- Views: 101560
I'm going to start by saying that I loved the movie, which is why I've already seen it twice. I thought the beginning was a little choppy, like these were the first scenes filmed and the actors were just starting to get into the groove of things, and that the transitions between some of the scenes c...